Eating pussy mid-sex!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by enhancer13, Jan 11, 2013.

1. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Who else is a big fan of eating pussy mid way through sex? Something I love to do and I know my lady loves when I do it. I like to give her a good hard fuck bringing her to a g-spot orgasm then pull out and bury my face between her legs which then brings her to a clit orgasm within seconds. Then put my cock back in her and and continue going for another round of the same.

2. skirk

skirk Member

I love doing this.Tasting the sweet juice and the hot sexy aroma

Love when I am tied down and dominated.THe woman brings her sweet juicy pussy up and smothers me.

1 person likes this.
  3. frustrated

frustrated Member

yes it's awesome! gets her juices goin good and makes the whole experience last longer. Plus she cums more!

4. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

I'm all for that. Before, during and after is all good for me.

averageguy6 likes this.
  5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Anytime anywhere.....

6. fnjeepz

fnjeepz Member

Any time i can eat is good!

7. CamelToeLover

CamelToeLover Member

It would just depend on the girl. And how long I've been fucking her. But generally, I eat pussy first, and don't go back to it without a shower first.

8. Ritesh2310

Ritesh2310 Guest

ya i love it very much

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Be fair.. 69 mid sex.

3 people like this.
  10. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I like your way of thinking!

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I include Mutual Oral (69) as part of foreplay, and then I find that whenever I kiss her, once we've moved on to full penetration, her lips always tend to carry the taste of the labia I'd just finished with. Whether this is the taste being passed on from my own lips to hers, or if my penis has a similar taste to her, I've never been totally certain.

12. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I find most chicks taste like sweat and iron, I like it though. Also love going down during sex. Most of the work is already done if you're a lazy ass and don't want to have foreplay, not that I don't but mid sex her pussy is already taken care of and you can focus on the clit more. It also doesn't hurt my tongue as much stretching it out in an already stretched out pussy

13. sextant

sextant Member

My last lover would after giving me some head. Would set on the edge of the bed, lay back & roll her legs back. I would eat her sweet pussy real good. Then with my feet on the floor. Enter her lean slightly forward with one hand on the bed to hold my weight. Then take my other hand grab her by the hair I could then Fuck the hell out of her. When she was really hot & wet. I would pull out & go back down on her, eating her hot wet pussy. Even rub my whole face in her. I could be licking her hole. While I used my nose on her magic button. Then even lick lower into her asshole. Then to finish her off. I would shove my dick back in her, start banging her again, as she would start to masturbate herself & begin to lose control. At this point she would be moaning & saying Oh Fuck me baby. Which I would untill she came all over my dick. I would bury myself in her & just hold her. As her breathing slowed. Lightly kissing her face. Then It was my turn as she would get between my legs & suck my dick. Till she got a mouthfull of Cum.

14. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

I sometimes like to do this as a mid-fuck interlude. It mixes it up,helps her cum more than once, and usually helps me delay cumming until she has a couple of times.

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I do this almost every time we have sex. There's no set pattern, so it could be anytime between the first kiss and the last gasp of the last orgasm.

16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I love when hubby does this. It helps him to keep from Cummings too soon!

2 people like this.
  17. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I'd love to. Where did you say you live?

I have no problem with doing that, I will go down anytime almost anywhere.

Awe your missing out. Creampie MMMMmmmmmmm

18. nympho man

nympho man Member

I absolutely love licking my wife pussy as we are fucking. I'll bury my tongue deep and then tease her clit. Then right back to fucking. As Alice said earlier, it keeps me from cumming to quickly as well.

So it's a win, win situation!

19. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Agree plus increases the intensity of her orgasm

20. PeterF

PeterF Members

Anytime is perfect.
    Love it.