14 replies to this topic

#1 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:06 AM

So I have like 20 stalker/trolls at RIU who decided to make meme's about me and my sister and my x girlfriends and shit. And when I say a meme section here on HipForums, I knew I had to make a thread where people could post the best ones. The way to find them is to Google search: "FinShaggy meme" "FinShaggy's sister" "FinShaggy's x" or maybe even just "FinShaggy"... And switching to Google images helps...

I'll start us off...

Posted Image
"I now say that the world has the technology – either available or well advanced in the research pipeline – to feed on a sustainable basis a population of 10 billion people. The more pertinent question today is whether farmers and ranchers will be permitted to use this new technology? While the affluent nations can certainly afford to adopt ultra low-risk positions, and pay more for food produced by the so-called “organic” methods, the one billion chronically undernourished people of the low income, food-deficit nations cannot."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Check out my book in the writing section...

#2 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:09 AM

I don't look like this now, but I used to... And for some reason they thought I would be insulted when they showed me "asking if anyone has any weed" :D Posted Image
"I now say that the world has the technology – either available or well advanced in the research pipeline – to feed on a sustainable basis a population of 10 billion people. The more pertinent question today is whether farmers and ranchers will be permitted to use this new technology? While the affluent nations can certainly afford to adopt ultra low-risk positions, and pay more for food produced by the so-called “organic” methods, the one billion chronically undernourished people of the low income, food-deficit nations cannot."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,399 posts
  • LocationKissMyAss Penisylvania

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:18 AM

Posted Image
gallery_104050_1936_34168.jpg

Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way

#4 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,399 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:26 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Into the flood again
So I made a big mistake

#5 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,399 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:31 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Into the flood again
So I made a big mistake

#6 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:31 AM

These are awesome guys, I'm literally laughing out loud at that last one with the girl crying. Keep up the good work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,399 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:43 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Into the flood again
So I made a big mistake

#8 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:46 AM

What's a FinShaggy carpet Lol :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:47 AM

OHHHHH, like a shag carpet. I get it now, took a sec.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,399 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 12:10 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Into the flood again
So I made a big mistake

#11 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 12:19 PM

You're way better at making meme's than any of them were. LOL :D :D PLEASE make as many as you can, any time any day that you're bored.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,399 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 12:22 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Into the flood again
So I made a big mistake

#13 youngatheart

youngatheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted January 13 2013 - 10:29 AM

<scratches head> i don't get this.

#14 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 13 2013 - 11:19 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Lol :D :2thumbsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 13 2013 - 11:19 AM

<scratches head> i don't get this.

There are a bunch of meme's about me, my family, and my x girlfriends on the internet because people troll me hard on roll it up ( Troll It Up ). I'm asking people to find the funny ones and post them here :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click to shop at Zamnesia