who comes first?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by GeraldMoore, Jan 3, 2013.

1. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

The lady always, its important to not make sex all about the single person. So if foreplay is needed to get her there first then Im good with that <3 With my lady thats what we do so she'll cum and then we'll have sex where she'll cum again either as I am or just before me. We have it on lock haha

2. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

If she came (unlikely), and I noticed (even more unlikely), I'd ask for my money back.

3. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

I learned to control my orgasms at an early age. I can time it so that my partner & I orgasm together. But before the grand finale, I bring her to orgasm as many times as she wants (orally, manually, and/or via intercourse - her choice). :)

Klimax2gether likes this.
  4. PeterF

PeterF Members

Her of course.
    As many times as possible.

5. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't care as long as we both do.

6. Goander

Goander Members

I always make sure she cums first and usually more than once.

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

Most the time I do

Klimax2gether, wilsjane and Goander like this.
  8. Goander

Goander Members

Means your man is doing his job !

9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I always try to let the lady come first.

10. Kerri

Kerri Members

He is ;-). It seems more practical for the woman to cum first. It’s essier it seems for me to continue after getting off

Klimax2gether and Goander like this.
  11. Goander

Goander Members

It is probably more fluid for sure. Not to mention more aroused. Usually her second one is even more powerful.

Kerri likes this.
  12. Kerri

Kerri Members

;-)

Klimax2gether likes this.
  13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Here my take on this subject. As a general rule, I make sure my wife gets one good gripping orgasm first. This is done by me doing oral on her. This will set the tone for where things go from here. She is very mellow at this point and I let her come down a few minutes.
    Other times she just wants to fuck me and make me cum. Sometimes, She wants me to do a quickie and pound her hard. When this happens, she cums as I shoot my cum in her.
    Other times we will have fun playing and masturbating together. She usually cums first and then loves to watch me shoot cum out my cock. It all good.

14. Goander

Goander Members

15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Better when it happens that way and you don't feel disappointed. lol.
    When it has gone wrong a few times in the past, Jane just goes off and makes a cup of tea while my batteries recharge. Like everything else in life, good sex is all about communication and understanding.
    People today are so clever, but few of them seem to have the slightest idea how the other gender works. When a girl was complaining about her partner a few years ago and I told her that when you miss the bus you have to wait 15 minutes for the next one, she just looked at me as if I was stupid. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Kerri likes this.
  16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

She usually cums first a few times before I do in her, unless she wants to blow me first then I cum first, then her a few times, and then I again to wrap things up. After a while you just learn a rhythm that works best, and satisfies both your needs.

17. Ronel lebuna

Ronel lebuna Members

Girl should cum first, it's gonna be a great failure for a guy who reach his climax but never give her an orgasm.

18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

My husband always likes to see that I orgasm first, and then that leads to other things. Works for us. =)

Klimax2gether, Deejay88 and Kerri like this.
  19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

My wife and I nowadays always cum at the same time. This is done with precision. We go through a long foreplay and then I get on to missionary position and make her cum. She will usually let me know before she cums and I generally wait till her vaginal starts to grip my penis shaft strongly and I can feel her breathing changes. At that time I will let my self go and climax at the same time. The whole session takes about and hour and we go to sleep afterwards while my penis is still inside her vagina. This is the most sensational pleasure we always have.

20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree the girl should cum first so the man can enjoy her orgasmic contractions, and then the man can enjoy his climax at his own pace without pressure. Once my wife reaches orgasm she will do all the necessary actions to make my orgasm more pleasurable by gently massaging my testicles as gently thrust her vagina.