Church Operations Business

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by Scorpio Kenny, Dec 29, 2012.

1. sagittarius nasty

sagittarius nasty Member

2. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

For the 'public relations commitee/outreach'. Zev, Ace, Mike, & Sag Darrel I think. Call Cakes for the current vote count.

3. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

Zev, Ace, Mike is all that I ever heard.

This PCP thing is something that Cakes dreamed up. Wish she could tell us who she nominated, already. All I heard was three.

Here's my big problem. I supposed to be the Secretary and record everything.

I can record any of this.

Mary made a motion about a PR committee. She nominates people. Then she asked them to except the nominations with Private Messages and supposedly they each tell her yes and except the nomination back to her with private messages.

So, then, no body has talked about their nominations, or accepted their nominations HERE IN THE ACTUAL MEETING. So, there is no public acceptance at the meeting.

Therefor the is nothing to record. Therefor the whole thing is a NON action. nothing happened.

WE need these turkeys to show up at the meets and be here. State that they except. Right here in front of God and everybody.

This has gotten really really stupid.

I read what Darel wrote. I didn't see anything like that. I didn't see the other people being here. Where?

4. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

I didn't call for a secret ballot Ranger did. I did however motion for a PRC, it was seconded and I nominated a few folks I thought would be good choices to sit on that committee.. The noms were seconded and then I got sick.

5. shameless_heifer

I've only gotten 3 votes. on the prc.

Except for yesterday bc I was too sick to hold my head up. I am here EVERY DAY most ALL DAY. Some folks come in and are here for hours with out posting anything at all.

IDK what to do anymore. Every time I have an idea that could possibaly get ppl involved, I get shut down. Ok. Here's the keys, someone else drive this bus and see how far you get. I'm gonna sit in the back seat and watch the scenery.

6. shameless_heifer

As I see it. We are beating a dead horse. There is a little less then a handful that even comes here anymore and they are all starting to fade away also.. Everyone is too busy in FB to bother with us anymore. I have done all I can to try and get/keep us together.

7. Ranger

Kenny, I suspect you may be desiring that folks accept their nominations not 'except' them. The secret ballots were rendered via pm to Mary and can be produced if questioned in the form of dated time stamped copies.

I move we ask Mary Jo to act as your proof reader and you run the meeting. Second please anyone?

8. shameless_heifer

I SECOND that Motion,

all in favor say yes

YES

9. Ranger

Yes, yes!!!

10. sagittarius nasty

sagittarius nasty Member

11. sagittarius nasty

sagittarius nasty Member

Actually...there are only 3 other than myself here at least once every day. I try to check in at least that often. My phone dies tomorrow however so it's gonna be harder.

12. Scorpio Kenny

Guys.
    I never heard of a secret ballot. I voted YES publicly 2 different times.

You guys are NOT READING what I wrote.

These people need to post HERE in this thread that they each accept their nominations.

I typed that in my last post.

13. Scorpio Kenny

Please go back and read the previous post.
    Thank you.

14. Scorpio Kenny

Ranger can take the time to criticize me for not spelling something correctly. I'm dyslexic. (cixelsyd)
    But he can comprehend what he reads.

15. Scorpio Kenny

The motion was passed and carried.

It's a committee. It doss not require a General Meeting vote for a committee to be formed. It requires a Board vote.

Mike resigned from the board a long time ago. (Correct me if I am wrong here) That leaves the board at 5 people.
    3 is a majority. The motion is carried. WE have a committee.

WE need to have people accept their nomination, in the actual meeting. Here. In English. In person.

That's all I'm gripping about. It needs to be legal.

16. Ranger

See post #947

17. sagittarius nasty

sagittarius nasty Member

Just saw a pic of me in 70...who's the guy in the mirror?

18. shameless_heifer

Kenny,

I know what you're saying and I did tell them all that personally. They know. Zev said he came in and accepted but I can not find where he did that.

Mike told me he wanted to have a seat somewhere, so I nom'ed him for PRC along with Zev and Ace.

I read Kenny's nom for Darel. Now I cannot find it? Darel has been in several time and did not recognize the nomination and this is the third time I've mentioned it.

Kenny, did you or did you not nom sagdarel for PRC or have I totally lost my friken mind.

I motioned for a the PRC as NEW BIZ' and called for a second, it was second and we proceeded.

Shall we get organized here.

As always, I will contact everyone once again and ask them to come in here and formally accept their nomination for PRC. Wild Bill sent in his vote.

The thing about a secret ballot was bc there was more noms than seats.. Some folks felt awkward leaving a person out. there for a secret ballot was introduced.

As I reiterate the senario. I feel we should start in the beginning without, using this venue to pass the time of day and use the GE venue for chit chat and keep this for biz'nez only. It gets way too busy to keep up unless you're here to read it and understand what is going on.

If it take a Goddess to carry this through, I will put my Goddess robe back on and get busy. I would hope that the EXE Board members could at least hold a meeting with some decorum.

I will contact all parties involved and as I said before and ask them to come here and accept their nominations, and yeah.. thanks for all the help guys. This is suppose to be a combined effort. Has anyone made any attempt to contact these folks while I was too sick to do it? I thought not.

Until you yourselves take a bit of responsibility for your own nonaction then none of you can grip about anything not getting done. That's why there is more than one person for each committee.

What will happen when I cross over to the other side. Will it all fall apart?

19. sagittarius nasty

sagittarius nasty Member

I am grateful for your effort. I only wish I had looked for you sooner. Please keep up the good work. Whatever I can do to keep it going I will. Just ask. And look at the church side.

20. Ranger

When this process was begining I spoke to Sag Darrel on the phone and he expressed to me that he wished to be on the PRC. I relayed this wish to Mary and the meeting. Prob is SD is pretty much off the grid.