Tasting Cum

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by adamfoster, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Omnii

Omnii Member

I dislike the taste :/

2. Cubfaninky

Cubfaninky Member

I had started tasting mine just last week it was great one time but. Not the last time. Just wonder if my testosterone shots have any effect?

3. masada

masada Member

Taste isn't great, but I guess it been associated with good things and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it..

4. nakedboy

nakedboy Member

I love cum, and when boys cumshots my mouth.
    the taste is different, salty, some sweet.
    and after that a guy has come, it is nice to make love afterwards.

5. everythingisawesome

everythingisawesome Guest

I've yet to try anything sexual with another guy, but few things turn me on more than the thought of his cum in my mouth. Snowballing is really hot, and I love to taste my own cum, expescially if it was in another guys mouth. I also really want to try bukkake someday, but im kinda picky on the dicks i wanna suck lol.

6. doxcy

doxcy Guest

I am a guy and luv a another guy cuming in my mouth

7. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

As long if it is not salty, I am good. :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  8. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

i don't particularly care for it either way. it's not unpleasant but neither would i categorize it pleasant per se. i swallow to make a guy feel good and i'm not disgusted by cum, but it doesn't do anything to me sexually.

1 person likes this.
  9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I love it when a guy shoots in my mouth - love the creamy taste :)

Simon

10. namesalltaken8

namesalltaken8 Member

I don't like the taste of my own cum but having another guy cum in my mouth is the best taste

11. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I went down on my wife after I fucked her.
    I always want the guy to cum in my mouth so I can taste and swallow his cum. If I can ever get my wife to fuck another guy I will eat it out of her pussy.

12. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

I used to shoot in my own face a couple years ago but stopped that. I found that it wasn't good after it cooled off. I did taste a mates years ago when teen but that was teen boy stuff, didn't really know too much backthen and all I recall is that he started to shoot when trading handjobs and I was made bc I didn't get to it

13. liketoSwallow

liketoSwallow Members

Yes i like the taste

14. JamesMahon

JamesMahon Members

I like the taste of it, thought I have only tasted my own.

15. Si69

and even beta when u both cum-swap deep kissing

Simon :)

1 person likes this.
  16. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

You know, I have to give you credit for being so open and honest. That truly is a quality I can admire big time :)

But I just don't get why most of the gay posts are about sex/cum? Is being gay just about hot anonymous sex? I think not. LGBT folks can have totally loving and exclusive relationships - I just wish I'd find more posts about this on the LGBT forums?

Hell yeah, I loved anonymous sex when I was a young pup in my twenties. But it all becomes pretty meaningless once you've crossed the fortysomething age. After that point (IMO) all cocks are alike. So why not aim for something more personal and everlasting? Anyway, just my two cents. I'd love to hear other thoughts regarding this issue :)

17. Si69

That's your view Pacific dude - I'm over 60 and still love anonymous sex...and sorry to me not all cocks are the same...tho really it's the guys on the other end operating them that is the major difference. Personally I get a great sexual kick from giving pleasure and to spend time bringing a guy to completion.... the reward is his seed :)
    That said it is also the emotional interaction that I love - have never been into the 'fuck n go' scenarios.

Simon :)

18. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Yeah, but you're also married. That makes a HUGE difference :)

P.S. Plus I take it you are bi? Correct me if I am mistaken...

19. Si69

yep - best of both worlds :)

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lolz, and how many positive threads here about exclusive relationships do you see from straight people?

And what i mean by that is not being negative about exclusive relationships on this occasion, just that straight people dont really do it either.

Most of the threads about relationships will be about fixing a problem, getting advice

When everything is fine, nothing to complain about, hence little to no threads about comfortable stable relationships, from gay or straight