Tasting Cum

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by adamfoster, Dec 17, 2012.

1. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

Its a problem that plagues us all. I rarely keep interest after cumming. However I save it in a shot glass for later then I cant wait to eat it again.

Or... Just put ur legs up and come on ur face! My finish of choice.

2. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Guest

I don't have a problem with it. I can cum, then suck my partner until he cums.

I've even had guys cum in my mouth and I've kept sucking their limp dick until it stands up and cums again.

Have heard that some guys don't like sucking on a limp dick, or having it in their mouth.

3. luvitnow

luvitnow Guest

My man treats me so well sexually that I would not dream of not swallowing his loads.His is the first dick I have ever sucked and it took me a while to perfect the art of swallowing.Problem now is that he recovers quickly and usually by the time he is done fucking my mouth my jaw is stiff.But i still enjoy the hell out of it and suck his cock every chance I get.

4. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

If I like a guy enough to have his dick in my mouth, it "comes/cums" naturally to me that I want to taste his load.
    So it just goes to say that I love the taste of cum since I like the guy I'm sucking.
    Guess I like myself too since I've eaten my own jitt* plenty of times. (* - Philly term)

The first load I tasted was my "hero" cousin's. He was 16, I was 10.
    He's long and fat and uncut, actually phomised. Love that too.
    No complaints from me.

5. ClearSkies

ClearSkies Member

I've only tasted it once and it wasn't that great for me. However I figure it was just the guy so I'm always willing to try again.

1 person likes this.
  6. Manavie86

Manavie86 Guest

I got 3 reasons why i will always taste and swallow.
    1. My man is a gym bunny and have healthy diet, so his cum taste great. Nutritionally, the nutrient content in his cum related to his diet, i can share his protein intake by just swallowing his cum.2. Sex (oral or anal) is beautiful, since i'm in relationship with my man, i always treat his manly needs. Whenever he feel horny, whether he need quicky BJ or full time love making, i always there. If we do anal, i always let him cum in me, if it's just oral quicky, i'll swallow. I'll never allow a drop of his manly juice wasted. It's a way i show him that i honor him. 3. It's part of territorial behavior we have to each other. He marked me as his property by rimming and penetrate me, for me is swallowing his seed, he's body and soul is mine, include his seed. lol

7. Gallagher29

Gallagher29 Member

I love the taste and texture of mine, I like the taste it leaves in your mouth, but the only other one I've tasted didn't thrill me, it hadn't much of a taste.

8. BiCross9

BiCross9 Guest

Methamphetamine. ;)

9. candilovinmother

candilovinmother Member

It takes a bit of getting use to, but you can make it part of the fun by just getting it in your mouth and licking your partner all over while its still in your mouth or making them kiss you.

10. kurona

kurona Member

I dont like it at all... i dont like the texture n taste its like slime...

1 person likes this.
  11. Barefootrobbie

Barefootrobbie Guest

I love it! The creamy texture is awesome! I've noticed that younger dudes always have tastier cum.

1 person likes this.
  12. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

Yum. In my mouth, on my face, chest and torso. Yum.

1 person likes this.
  13. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I don't get the "facials, chest, torso" thing.
    If you like him enough to suck his cock, I don't understand why you'd not want to taste it.

14. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

Eating is good too.

15. robin2000

robin2000 Member

i like it, only way i can eat my cum is to do it as soon as i shoot in seconds & i would for sure love to have a guy cum in my mouth mmmmm

also inside me but that is another dream hehee

16. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

I like tasting any load a guy wants me to swallow. Guys have different textures, some good some bad but that little bit of discomfort is well worth it to give the guy a good time.

17. SeasonedHotDog

SeasonedHotDog Guest

It's been so many years, since I've had cum in my mouth. What I do remember, it was warm, and thick, and flowing like lava, into my mouth. I blocked it, with the back side of my tongue, and spit it out. I have looked back on the incident, with fond memories. So much so, I makes me horny, thinking about doing it again. Next time, I want to actually try to swallow the cum, to see what it is totally like. Maybe, one of these days, it will happen!

18. Dys0rdeR

Dys0rdeR Guest

Well, the cum I have tasted was from a guy who I really loved. I had known him for several years too. We both were totally committed to each other at the time and had each had blood tests to make absolutely sure that neither of us had anything nasty. So for me, if the situation is like I described above....hell yes I love tasting/swallowing my guy's cum. It makes me feel closer to him in every way possible. After I swallow, it's a big mental bonus to know that his cum is inside me. In order for any of this to be possible, I need to really know the guy well and know that he is 100% clean.
    If all of that is in place...let's do this! :reddevil:

19. chriseric88

chriseric88 Guest

c

20. chriseric88

chriseric88 Guest

You are awesome, I couldn't have said it better. I suction my tongue to the sensitive underside of his dick about midway up and slide it up and down.... this doesn't take him long. He says baby I'm about to come and I get excited and start going faster. When he finally lets go, I turn red, my heart races, I start shaking, and get a rush.... It is like a shot of heroin. Normally it takes me forever to get off, but after him shooting it in my mouth, 2 jerks and I'm done for. I literally get of getting him off. It's the only way I can anymore. Btw I want to msg you and don't know how. I play diablo 3 too, I saw that post.

1 person likes this.