How many dicks have you had?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by TheSamantha, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Ringstar

Ringstar Novice Warlock

There's a "gay" side of virginity? Damn.....another item for the ol' Bucket List!!

2. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

Haha think how you want but you might be selling yourself short and could have thrown away your special person just because you want to run around being... [personal insult removed]

3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Wow! I'm hearing a lot of "judgemental asshole" here, with a healthy dose of "I-don't-get-enough-sex envy" thrown in for good measure! If a woman can successfully avoid STDs and any unwanted pregnancies, why on earth shouldn't she be able to fuck a different guy every night of her life (if that's what she wants) and why the hell should you care in the first place? If any or all of the guys she's with are "wandering dicks" who aren't telling their wives/SOs that they're out getting it on with someone else, is that her issue? She's not the "penis police". Grown men should have the maturity and self-control to keep their dicks at home, if that's what is required. Blaming the lady is just selfish, at a minimum.

4. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

I know im old fashioned in a way, but my reasons are more spiritual than physical issues. I think more happens than we see during sex and im not willing to have a partner who has shared themselves too much because it not only shows a possible lack of loyalty but it also says alot about the way they think. I have no problem rejecting sex or relationships over it

5. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

IN OTHER WORDS. If you have EVER slept with more than five people I wont even consider dating you. I left my last relationship because of that. IDGAF

6. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Yes she can, and she doesn't have to put up with verbal abuse from you here.

1 person likes this.
  7. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

I think women like me scare you. It might possibly be that you feel inadequate and insecure in your relationships. The fact that you left your last relationship because your partner had more lovers than you can compete with on a psychological level says a whole lot more about you than it does about her. I'd even venture to say she is a very lucky lady that you dumped her. It all sounds a bit too controlling from your end.

I did a smile about your comment above. Do you actually ask girls how many guys they have had before you even get to dating? That's an immediate mood killer for sure and would send most girls running a mile in your opposite direction.

What happens if you REALLY like a girl - she is intelligent, has a good sense of humour, really sociable with good manners and good looking - but has had SIX lovers? Do you then dump her?

And finally, your 'I don't give a fuck' sums everything up. Maybe try some therapy for the inadequacy, it helps, lots.

4 people like this.
  8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was born in 1960 and I've had some very active times in my life.

I started having sex when I was 14 years old.

Once upon a time I remembered them all and counted.

I've been with a couple of men since the last time I counted so I think my count would just a few over *.

*removed

3 people like this.
  9. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Lack of loyalty???

I don't think the number of previous sexual relationships that a guy or girl has is any indication of how loyal they are.

If someone is not in a committed relationship and has multiple partners, they haven't been disloyal.

Plus, a person can be in a relationship with their first sexual partner and sleep with someone else just as well.

3 people like this.
  10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This young man has already stated, in another thread, that he is a-sexual.

He spends his sexual energy trolling people with healthy sexual appetites.

Pity.

2 people like this.
  11. expanse

I see.
    Maybe some time spent here at hf will do him some good.

12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps, but I don't think any of us should hold our breath.

1 person likes this.
  13. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

Did you really say that? So, given my past history I should be totally untrustworthy in the relationship department. Just to put some perspective on this, I am happily married and have never been unfaithful to my husband since we first met. In fact I think I bring a lot of excellent experiences to our relationship. One thing that probably differs between you and him is that he is supremely confident and secure in our relationship.

2 people like this.
  14. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

The traditional, narrow minded point of view on this is that such women cannot have any good qualities at all, never mind the facts. Those dinosaurs are getting left in the dust. Women don't need them. You and I both have men who get it.

1 person likes this.
  15. Shale

Shale ~

The strange thing here is this "dinosaur" is younger than my youngest grandson. You'd think ppl of MY parents' generation would have these prudish thots not some 20-something.

So, us old ppl, who went thru the free-luv era are more progressive than some younger ppl. Now the question is how do ppl get so bent with all the knowledge of human sexuality that has come to light in my lifetime and accepted by so many in our culture since the 1960s?

BTW, when I met my wife in 1980, I had already had sex with 28 different women. For the next 18 years she was the only woman I had sex with. Kinda blows that unfounded "trustworthy" argument.

3 people like this.
  16. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

And there is no reason for us to assume that you were lying to the first 28 about anything. When I was going to sex parties and dance / hookup parties, I was only lying to prudes about what I was doing.

Young people who don't get how this works... I don't know what's going on with them. The concept is not all that complicated. It should be sinking in by now. My grandparents' generation had no opportunity to be exposed to progressive, enlightened thinking. Young Americans today can't use that excuse.

1 person likes this.
  17. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

my lack of faith in humans is why i am now a-sexual. its not that i didnt once try years ago. im thoroughly done now

18. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

a bad judge of character is just as good

19. expanse

I think everyone gets discouraged and/or frustrated with things and people. I can understand why you hold that view. If it works that's good. A lot of things work.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

20. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

it does work also i mean if youve had to go through that many people, clearly you arent intelligent or youre just reckless because none of them were right