mdma moon rocks(how to take)

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by titans420, Dec 14, 2012.

1. titans420

titans420 Guest

I just received some "moon rock" mdma . I had it tested it is pure. I'm very experienced in rolling however I only have taken it in powder crystal form. The moon rocks are very thick round chunks. What is the best way or how should you take this? Do you crush it up into powder and parachute? do you parachute it in the chunks that they are in? or should you just let it dissolve on your tongue? If you take it without crushing it up would it be more of a slow come up roll because it is still solid? also would i take the same amount i would usually take with just regular powder molly? any advice would be great thank you

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Letting it dissolve on your tongue will work, but you will probably find the taste unpleasant. You can take it the same way you would an MDMA pill, just swallow it. The come up will not be any slower, being in rock form does not affect anything about the drug. As for dose, being in rock form means only the chemist could have cut it, unless your dealer really knows their chemistry as well and had access to the proper equipment. It's likely you have a fairly pure product.

I normally stick moon rocks in vitamin capsules that you find at health food stores. This allows you to swallow them without the unpleasant taste.

3. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

What color are these "MDMA moon rocks"?

Forgive me for sounding like a dick but if you were "very experienced in rolling" you wouldn't be asking these simple questions about dosage/preparation. And if you were very experienced you would have probably already taken some "moon rocks"

I always just crush them up and parachute it. I would start with 200-400mg if it is very pure like you say. But 400mg of pure MDMA will be a pretty strong dose.

Good luck.

Oh, and welcome to hip forums.

4. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

I strongly advise you NOT to dissolve it on your tongue. I once did that, the taste was so bitter I got nausea instantly and puked within a minute. Put the rocks, whole or crushed, in gelcaps or parachutes and you'll be fine.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Don't dissolve a chunk of MDMA on your tongue unless you are a masochist :p it's revoltingly bitter. I would recommend crushing it into powder and putting it in gelcaps/parachute, or into a drink (a little bit of alcohol can help it dissolve completely)

6. spaceinvader

spaceinvader Guest

dude just put them in some cigarette paper (or some other thin paper) and swallow it with water . Did it about a week ago , fucking amaaaaaaaaazing man !

7. CastIronSword

CastIronSword Guest

Hey, I'm New to the forum, what's up?

Doesn't that seem a bit generalized to you? I find it very possible to be experienced with rolling but still feel a desire to voice questions like these. I had been rolling for a long time before I ever came across moon rocks, and I just looked up for the first time what the best way to take it was. You have to keep in mind that while moon rocks are the way to go, quite often that's not what you're sold. Powder is the more common form I've found MDMA (in my experience at least), and also it's important to realize that MDMA is not the only substance out there that allows you to roll (such as methylone or MDA or what have you). A lot of people who roll frequently also have little experience with molly and have used almost exclusively e pills that were sold to them. Anyway, not trying to attack what you said or anything but it just seemed a little unfair to insinuate that someone isn't experienced if they have questions like these. You could have taken blotter all your life and come across sugar cubes for the first time and it's totally reasonable that you might want to double check the best way to consume them (though I grant you it does seem a little obvious).
    Good advice though, that's why I searched this topic.

One love.

8. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

it will dissolve quickly once it hits your stomach if you parachute it...even in shards..

i'd say just dump it in your mouth and swallow [not an oral sex joke]...taste your medicine!

9. intongues

intongues The Wizard

you can but empty pill capsules from any head shop, like 100 for 5$ prob.
    Best way I think!

If you do put it under your tongues, please record your reaction :)

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I liked to wrap it in rolling paper and just parachute it.