• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 03:25 PM

Does anyone have any tips for a novice exibitionist? I am trying to figure out the best places and ways of being exposed. I don't want to flash people per say but just have the likelihood of being "caught".

#2 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,023 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted December 05 2012 - 03:26 PM

remove your blinds and drapes from the window.

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#3 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• 8,752 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 03:32 PM

try doing it outside your local police station

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#4 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 03:32 PM

Go to strip club & get some lessons

#5 roamy

roamy

• 4,743 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 03:57 PM

strippers don't flash,they strip.its a job.

#6 Cherea

Cherea

• 12,150 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 04:50 PM

Does anyone have any tips for a novice exibitionist? I am trying to figure out the best places and ways of being exposed. I don't want to flash people per say but just have the likelihood of being "caught".

I'm very exhibitionist, but unlike what is usually meant by the word, I do not like being "caught."

I like fully consenting exhibitionism. I like people watching me have sex and showing off my body, but only to people I know in advance are interested.

#7 johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 05:47 PM

Well unfortunately I don't know anyone that would like to see me show off. And the wife wouldn't be ok with someone watching anyway.

#8 Cherea

Cherea

• 12,150 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 07:08 PM

Well unfortunately I don't know anyone that would like to see me show off. And the wife wouldn't be ok with someone watching anyway.

Oh married? Bad mistake.

#9 tastyweat

tastyweat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted December 06 2012 - 01:58 AM

Having people watching you fuck... that's fun :)

As for "idle" exhibitionism... I quite like wearing kilts when i go for a night out... of course never wearing any underwear... the number of women who like to pull it up to "check if there's anything underneath" is hilarious!!!

So those who want to see things... take the matter into their own hands... although when I sit i'm always legs apart... again, the number of women trying to sneak a look without me noticing... makes me giggle... I love it :D

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love, death, eternity, torment, surrealism, enlightenment and telepathy
http://www.hipforums...d.php?p=7547730

#10 AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted December 06 2012 - 02:09 AM

Call in at the local Police Station, you will get their attention for sure.

#11 foresting

foresting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted December 06 2012 - 03:47 AM

I think if you were to purposefully do it somewhere knowing you'd be caught.. especially by strangers, is really inconsiderate and could cause someone to feel a little violated..

Don't do that man.
Posted Image

#12 Si69

Si69

• 1,148 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted December 06 2012 - 05:58 AM

Having people watching you fuck... that's fun :)

I agree :)

As for "idle" exhibitionism... I quite like wearing kilts when i go for a night out... of course never wearing any underwear... the number of women who like to pull it up to "check if there's anything underneath" is hilarious!!!

So those who want to see things... take the matter into their own hands... although when I sit i'm always legs apart... again, the number of women trying to sneak a look without me noticing... makes me giggle... I love it :D

good one if u r a Scot!

Simon :sunny:
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect -
it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 tastyweat

tastyweat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted December 06 2012 - 09:05 AM

good one if u r a Scot!

Simon :sunny:

Don't have to be a scot ;)

I have a Scottish name, but a decidedly English accent :afro:

To be fair... I do wear my family colours...

Where abouts in Switz are you? I'm moving to Basel in January :)

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love, death, eternity, torment, surrealism, enlightenment and telepathy
http://www.hipforums...d.php?p=7547730

#14 smoothieUK

smoothieUK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted December 06 2012 - 09:46 PM

Interesting question this. If you ask the same question but from a womans perspective the replies would be so totally different. The perception is that its ok for a girl to flash but not a dude..Such is our cultural conditioning....

#15 jsmart415

jsmart415

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted December 06 2012 - 11:58 PM

Interesting question this. If you ask the same question but from a womans perspective the replies would be so totally different. The perception is that its ok for a girl to flash but not a dude..Such is our cultural conditioning....

Yep. I was about to say the same thing. When a women flashes then its all giggles and bead necklaces but when a man flashes then the women needs psycotherapy and its a manhunt for sick pedophile rapist murderer .

WHY CANT I GET ANY BEAD NECKLACES??? i want some too!!! :(

but i do love me some titties.

#16 skirk

skirk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted December 07 2012 - 04:24 AM

There are plenty of webcam sites where you can expose yourself to people that want to watch you.

This would be the ideal rather than exposing to people that would be traumatised by the experience.:sunny:

#17 jsmart415

jsmart415

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted December 07 2012 - 08:15 AM

There are plenty of webcam sites where you can expose yourself to people that want to watch you.

This would be the ideal rather than exposing to people that would be traumatised by the experience.:sunny:

No way then theyll take a screen grab, hack my ip, find my address and who i am, and send the pics to my boss. Then i get fired.

Plus theres something about totally exposing yourself to a complete stranger who has absolutely no idea whats going on and totally making her day awkward just by the power of your penis.

I guess its like trolling but with your penis.

And my penis isnt traumatizing, i think it looks quite nice. I keep it shaved with a nice garden patch at the top. I kind of looks like a fully cooked Apple Maple Syrup sausage from trader joes.

#18 Reverand JC

Reverand JC

Willy Fuckin' Wonka

• 3,902 posts

Posted December 07 2012 - 10:03 AM

OK quick pole how many people here have actually been traumatized by seeing a naked person?

I'm not talking about being raped by a naked person I mean just seeing them naked.

I'll admit that exposing yourself to someone who doesn't want to see it isn't a good thing. Probably whipping it out in front of a preschool isn't a good thing either. But I'm issuing a challenge to anyone on here to show me irrefutable proof that seeing naked people is damaging to the psyche.

C/S,
Rev J
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson

#19 skirk

skirk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted December 07 2012 - 02:12 PM

Okay.I didn't really think I would open a can of worms but ... We have had a flasher in our parts for the best part of two years.So no I haven't been traumatised by a person deciding to expose themselves without invitation but plenty of people have.If I decided to expose myself I would invite people to gauge if they wanted to see me in my full glory not unexpectedly confront them with it.

If you think it is correct to force yourself visually on another human being then be prepared to take the consequence.

#20 skirk

skirk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted December 07 2012 - 05:02 PM

No way then theyll take a screen grab, hack my ip, find my address and who i am, and send the pics to my boss. Then i get fired.

Plus theres something about totally exposing yourself to a complete stranger who has absolutely no idea whats going on and totally making her day awkward just by the power of your penis.

I guess its like trolling but with your penis.

And my penis isnt traumatizing, i think it looks quite nice. I keep it shaved with a nice garden patch at the top. I kind of looks like a fully cooked Apple Maple Syrup sausage from trader joes.

That maybe your view of your penis but I doubt it would be the view of some unsuspecting female that was having a pleasant evening stroll.I think she would think you were a 'troll' at the very best .

#21 smoothieUK

smoothieUK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted December 11 2012 - 12:59 AM

Alert ----- The Puritan Thought Police have infiltrated Hip Forums.

#22 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

• 16,654 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted December 11 2012 - 01:21 AM

We have had a flasher in our parts

OUR Parts.?? I Would Have Expected Him To Be Flashing HIS Parts...Posted Image.

Cheers Glen.

#23 nldn

nldn

• 1,645 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 01:29 PM

Nude beaches?

#24 Guest_jagman1957

Guest_jagman1957
  • Guests

Posted August 16 2014 - 01:41 PM

My wife has been flashed by guys, and they totally got away with it. At a fitness center, guys in shorts working out on bench presses in front of exercise bikes or treadmills. She would actually find the machine which would give her a view of the guys. She was a regular and after a while identified the guys.  

In college I knew guys who would wear shorts with no underwear and go to the snack shop at set in such a way that any girl who was interested would see their man meat.

This is kind of a "consensual" flashing because if they girl doesn't want to see, she just avoids the crotch.. 

#25 Guest_kmathewson@comcast.net

Guest_kmathewson@comcast.net
  • Guests

Posted August 16 2014 - 01:42 PM

test