Looking for fellow train hoppers

Discussion in 'Backpackers Message Forum' started by lindsaytron, Dec 4, 2012.

1. lindsaytron

lindsaytron Guest

I'm planning a trip in the near future, but I don't want to travel alone. I'm in Philly but could meet you somewhere nearbyish. I don't have a particular destination in mind, just looking for the experience of the trip. I'm not planning on being gone for very long; I'm thinking of only traveling for a week or less.

2. EarthFluteman

EarthFluteman Member

hey im right in NJ and lookin ta do sum hoppin myself. i just got back from the midwest cuple weeks ago and gonna be headin to ocala for feb. and then montana for rainbow nationals. if u want a partner ta travel with(whether by rail or road) let me know-im probly guna hang around till the holidays, headin out sumtime end of the month or beginning of Jan.

oh, i just reread your post and didndt realize u only wanted ta be gone a week. oh well watever let me know either way -peace & love

3. green83

green83 Member

Lindsay,

I am very interested in discussing that with you. I live in Philly. Can you email me at greentrey3@yahoo.com

4. Nauseation

Nauseation Member

Well, I'm interested! I'm in NY at the moment, and waiting for spring, if you plan to be around then PM me or email me at Cha0x@yahoo.com

By the looks of this thread we might even be able to have a cool little "clan" thing going on. let me know :D

Even if just for a week, it would be a neat experience, and might be able to get closer to other fellow road trippers/train hoppers