Math, of any kind? Preferably Algebra?

Discussion in 'Class Suggestions' started by GordonSummers, Dec 3, 2012.

1. GordonSummers

GordonSummers Member

I'm a nerd that has been stonewalled by the school district and told that the only school I can go to, is full of teachers that are 80% female under 30 and all abnormally busty (which makes me feel uncomfortable because half of them don't wear bra's) And I may be male, I am uncomfortable around women who are obviously trying to seem like objects, especially around such disgusting students who cannot stop making gross comments that I do not like that also imply sex is the only important then in love (Which it's not) and students who wish to do nothing but belittle anyone but themselves (I mean every individual is a potential target even "friends" can become targets in a flash). And have ZERO high school credits... :(
    School used to be my favorite thing to do...
    Now I dislike it AND get low grades because I don't do my math on paper but in my head, which they imply means I'm stupid, Does a person who does adv. algebra in their head at the same or better than average pace sound stupid?
    I don't think so. And I could find no posts requesting such things. So I am requesting it here, although I'm not sure anyone feels the same as I do about school....
    Regardless, any kind of algebra would be nice. My brain is kind of rusty.

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

3. GordonSummers

GordonSummers Member

D: When did that place come into existence? And why did I not know of it until now?
    lol thanks though.

4. Laci

Laci Members

I'm definitely using that site for my math class! Thanks!