What three things do you want your partner to know about sucking your cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by drumminmama, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kookiemonster

kookiemonster Members

Wtf is a "frenulum"?? .. Is that like a taint?.. lol

2. Pimp daddy

Pimp daddy Member

Wear red lipstick
    be on your knees acting very submissively
    make eye contact

3. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

1. If there is something you wanna go while sucking me you better get with it fast.
    2. I naturally thrust forward if you finger my butt so sorry about the tonsils.
    3. Don't expect to be doing it long.
    4. Sorry I was so rough and just took your vagina, if you want we can use your sexy ass next time.
    5. Yes, I can go again and maybe several times if we do it right.

4. AAAM

AAAM Banned

1. Keep your teeth as far away as possible
    2. Licking my balls is pretty nice
    3. ??? (*Keep your teeth as far away as possible lol)

5. max1230

max1230 Members

1. Keep your lips around it at all time, don't break the suction
    2. Focus on the tip and bottom of shaft, ie licks and flicks
    3. swallow it with a smile!

6. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

1. I love to watch my dick being sucked.
    2. I love my lady to roll back my foreskin for me.
    3. I enjoy talking dirty, really dirty, to her as she takes me in her mouth.

Other than those, I just simply enjoy my dick in a ladies mouth.

I often tell my wife that she has "no idea how beautiful she is with my dick in her mouth".

7. slutshots

slutshots Members

*while licking and sucking my pussy, please grab my boobs.
    *suck my nipples and finger me.
    *don't stop even when I'm cumming.

8. OffTheRecord

OffTheRecord Members

Hey, have to thank the ladies for their great replies here

Notes taken: Touch other parts of her body while eating her

Does anyone else like the tip of the nose being used? This might be handy if my tongue needs a break, and worth a trial and error

9. OffTheRecord

OffTheRecord Members

1 - Suck with the foreskin covering it, it feels much better

2 - if I've started coming in Your mouth, keep going until I stop coming in Your mouth, then let me rest it in Your mouth after

3 - more tongue!!!!

10. Lap Snacker

Lap Snacker Members

(When she's lying I her back) my wife likes me to somewhat forcefully push her legs down on the bed holding her legs open and down on the bed while I eat her. She says the feeling of being force-held down turns her on. I get a direct response from her when I do. It's hard to maintain forceful pressure for very long while gong down, though, so I'll try to do it for periods of time, especially during orgasm. She'll have intense orgasms if I do it properly
    It's obvious that she likes being held down and dominated in general, though.

Everyone is different, though.

11. J&M

J&M Members

I don't think i can pic just 3. Big ones are

The wetter the better.
    Firm pressure with the tongue.
    Change it up a little but not too often. 1-2 minutes with each technique.
    Towards the end, stroke and suck in the same motion. The closer I am, the harder the tug should be.
    Lick the balls, don't suck. It hurts.
    And of course. More often!

My wife complains that it takes too long. 7 minutes on average I'd say. For me to get her off takes 10-20 though and I love pleasing her. So that's kinda frustrating.

J

12. Brightondude

Brightondude Members

Keep youur tongue moving around the corona and on the underside of my dick while sucking

No hands, teeth, or slurping or gaging sounds.

Swallow

13. Donnyj

Donnyj Members

My gf gives da best head n has improved on deep throut n I've made sure to complement her lots. So i can tell she enjoys it I just wish it happened more. Its no something that could happen to much. IM a bloke so any female with a suggestion help

14. 123Souljah123

123Souljah123 Members

Do it More
    Do it Faster
    Don't Stop

15. Coffinspire

Coffinspire Members

I actually have 10 things that guys want women to do after talking to many guys about it! (sorry I'm excited)

1. Be more enthusiastic
    2. Eye contact
    3. Moaning (hummer)

For the rest, go to my site www.AboutSexLove.com

16. Coffinspire

Coffinspire Members

Take your freaking time! Nothing is worse than feeling rushed through foreplay, especially when you know your missing out.

17. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

1. Start licking my asshole. I love the feeling of your nose against my balls (I have very big saggy balls, so make sure to manouvre yourself in a position where you sometimes touch them and sometimes don't).
    2. Clean the mess. I do not always pull back my foreskin when showering, so there might be a bit of some rather nice smelling substance left there. Suck it all out. Clean it. Enjoy it.
    3. Finish it off properly. After all is nice and clean, finish the job quickly and properly. 15 Seconds is fine. 2 Minutes is way too long. When I tell you I am about the cum, close your eyes and enjoy the sticky load that will be all over your face. Bonus points if you have long hair and lots of it gets in your hair.

18. SGA777

SGA777 Members

I'm a guy, but several things I've learned about eating pussy. The first rule, is women are not like men! A guy can be turned on in seconds, but it is very important to take your time with your lady. I treat my lady like her whole body is a sexual object not just her vagina! I take things very slow, and warm her up before I ever address her clitoris. I use the whole flat part of my tongue when I began licking her, and always lick from bottom to top tasting her completely. Once her juices are flowing , ( and speaking of juices, if the guy is doing things right with all of her body, she'll be soaked before you ever get down there to eat her), I focus more on the clitoris, and sometimes gently suck it, twirling my tongue around it as I suck. If guys will just pay attention to your lady, and her body, even her motions, you will know if you're doing the right thing to please her. And one of the most important things, if she's close to orgasm, and you know she's there, DO NOT stop what you're doing!! Take her to heaven, and strive each time to give her the best mind blowing orgasm she's ever had!

2 people like this.
  19. SGA777

SGA777 Members

1. Act like you want it! Guys love to know their lady wants their load!
    2. Use your tongue on the underside of a cock while sucking; the feeling is amazing, and don't be afraid to let your saliva flow, because the wetness is great
    3. Please watch the teeth, and when he's about to cum, show him you want it by swallowing. The swallowing action may not seem like much to you ladies, but guys love it when their lady takes their load.

20. Thrill_seeker

Thrill_seeker Members

More often
    Deeper. As in the whole cock.
    Suck and lick my balls too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.