Has anyone ever experienced with wellbutrin?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by _Farquar_, Nov 25, 2012.

1. _Farquar_

_Farquar_ Guest

Im just curious to hear about anyone elses experience with wellys. More of the 300mg pills.
    Ive been introduced to them despite how bad they are for goin up the nose and being injected and all. Its a disgusting thing really but for some reason the rush that i got from these bad boys was too enjoyable to deny. Was it worth it for the damage t did? Lol obviously it was at th time. Anyone else get overcome with the curiosity to delve into welly world?

2. Octopus.Tenticals

Octopus.Tenticals Member

3. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

wellbuttrings now?

4. DarkHollow623

DarkHollow623 Member

Haven't taken Wellbutrin as a drug, but i still have my 150mg pills (got 20 of them) from when i used it as medicine.

Should i take em all? What's the effect?

5. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

I wouldn't reccomend taking them there pretty bad to aduse recreationally. But if you must experiment some users say they get a great euphoric speedy rush off them. With a touch of psychedelic-like effects. But most people who try to abuse this drug end up feeling nauseous and nothing more. I have no experiance.

6. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I took around 25 Wellbutrin not to get high but to kill myself.

What happened was a Grand mal seizure and a trip to the intensive care unit, then off to the mental hospital.

7. DarkHollow623

DarkHollow623 Member

I'll keep that in mind. Oh and don't know if it matters but it's Wellbutrin XL. I think there are others too; do they all do the same as a drug?

EDIT: Your post just appeared Burnt. I guess i'll go with 5 pills, if i dare.

8. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

I used to get this stuff as an anti-depressant.

It majorly lowers the seizure threshold, as Burnt experienced, so be careful.

It felt pretty unhealthy day to day when I took it as medicine, and I could have easily gotten the effects I got from taking too many by drinking strong coffee.

9. _Farquar_

_Farquar_ Guest

When i did them i snorted them at first. it was like a cheap coke high but it burned lie hell and really clogged the nose. blowig my nose constantly. then my neighbbour told me i could inject them. so then thats what i did for two months. it gives u a rush that didnt last long with a quick cold sensation in the back of ur throat. I was extremely addicted to th pathetic high it gave me i dunno why. because i did them so much sumtimes i couldnt walk and the ceiling would swirl. the pill hardens when it touches bloodso i no longer have any visible veins and some are rock hard. the vein on my foot clogged and colapsed or whatever it looks relly nasty. its like coagulated blood when it goes in the veins and extremely painful when missed in any way. youll get massive disgustig bruises where u injected and hardly able to move it cld make ur whole foot swell or hand or arm or wherever. once in a blue moon theres a vein that comes out nice and healthy looking on my hand but only when my body is warm. its .shame ive fucked.my precious veins over. now if i want to recreationally use a real drug for example im goig to have to stick it in my jugular. i dont think my shoulder veins wld even work. it got so bad the addiction that i woulda stuck it anywhere in any vein i could reach. im amaxed i didnt have seizures or die.with the amount i took in such a short time. these are the 300 mg white pills that u gotta suck on.for a while or soak in water to get the outer coating off it was very thick. i was very stupid to do it but i was desperate to get a free high couldnt buy drugs at the.time. went to every clinic i could and to hospital every chance o get a script. along with my boyfriends script. do not do these!!! It also made me stutter . its not worth the high and completely destroying ur veins. if ur gna do them at all snort them. it burns like a mother fucker but u get used to it.

10. _Farquar_

_Farquar_ Guest

Ive never taken them orally though so i wouldnt k.ow what the effects would be. most likely make ya sick.

11. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

My doctor prescribed me welbutrin once to quit smoking.....
    I never took them.

12. _Farquar_

_Farquar_ Guest

Ya it really kept me.from smoking too that right. even using them the wrong way. smoking cigarettes was disgusting while i was doin wellys

13. k33zyg33zy

k33zyg33zy Guest

an antidepressant to get high? I know this is my first post but seriously... go buy some rc's or get real drugs.

14. _Farquar_

_Farquar_ Guest

Nobody asked for your criticism douche bag. Ive experienced with enough"real" drugs as it is. all i was curious aboutwas anyone elses exp with wellys. clearly u have nothing interesting to say so i suggest u pull your finger out your ass ad go suggest your useless information to someone who actually gives a shit. If this was ur firstpost why would u waste ur time with such nonsense u fuckin idiot. i despise ppl like u.

15. DarkHollow623

DarkHollow623 Member

Alright so i took 1200mg (8x 150mg pills) of Wellbutrin XL upon reading on the net about someone having visual halucinations (seeing people that aren't there) wich i thought would be nice.
    *Note that i haven't taken any wellbutrin in the last 5months, so i wasn't accustomed to it.
    I'm such a dumbass. Alright after 30minutes i was really hot but not sweating. I felt like in some kind of badtrip. Calmed down, it passed. Awfull stomach aches started.
    The following 8hours, i went to pee 17 times. Haven't drank much during the day, so after going to the toilet 7times and peeing water i started to be nervous. To avoid dehydratation or something, i drank a glass of water every hour. So after those 17 times i went to sleep. Slept 1hour, woke up confused a little. During the day i went to pee my usual 3-4 times, so i guess my system is back to normal, exept for that half-red right eye.
    Never taking meds for the fun of it again. Learned my lesson.

16. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

DarkHollow always be sure to double (or more) check things you read, don't just go taking pills after you come across one thing some kid said on the internet

you're lucky you didn't have a seizure or heart problems from a dose that high...