Cock Size and Relationship

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by wowzer, Nov 24, 2012.

1. wowzer

wowzer Member

Has anyone stayed in a relationship before strictly because ur partner's size?

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

:) no, but could image I might if he had a nice cock and could use it well.

at least for a while.............:) but there is more to a guy than his cock!

Simon :sunny:

3. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

no, and I never would. I don't have a fetish for cock. And as nice as the more spectacular versions of it can be, you can't have a relationship with it.

If I like a guy, I will like him even if I find out he has a small/unattractive cock. And if I don't like the guy nothing he has down there no matter how attractive/good-shaped it is will make me want to be with him.

How is this even a question?

4. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

I agree with MW that you CANNOT have a LTR with a cock, no matter how spectacular it may be.

Mostly, because, more likely than not, there is an even more spectacular one looming around the block... So, if it is the size all that matters or if it is any ONE ONLY trait that rules your sense of sexual attraction you are very unsuited to be in any relationship whatsoever. You focus on your target, and go having fun along the widely popular NSA lines. If your search has only one or even only very few few parameters the results will be so overwhelming that you will never cease to search. Why would you want to?

When it comes to choosing a partner for a serious LTR most people I have met invariably had their "minimal requests". For some, the cock size is a deal breaker, and for the others it is not. Like it or not, when it comes to a serious LTR many things are on the table for most people, and so is the mechanics of their sexual compatibility.

On a personal level, being a total top, I have never cared about the size my bttm's endowment. But just as I want my end of the bargain to work for me, I can fully understand that a bttm dude has his requests, too.

KD

5. meridianwest

this is very alien to the way I operate in social interaction. This 'minimal requests' for a long-term relationship. I never understood it and I don't think I ever will. For me, I don't want to be in a relationship by default. It is when I meet someone, a guy that gets to me more than others, someone I feel a connection to, that is when I possibly start thinking about a relationship. And by then it's too late to set any 'minimal requests' because he is who he is and I can't change him. The only question is: do I want to be with him enough to accept him as he is? And mostly I do. I have no desire in me whatsoever to change another person, to ask them to change for me. Personally I think this whole 'minimal requests' and changing things with the other is on the fucked up side.

6. Si69

sure guys - if it's a question of a serious LTR then cock size is not a major aspect but sex is and if - for instance - you are a btm and the guy's cock is tiny - well it's something that you're going to consider isn't it.

For me personally sex is an important part of any relationship, with a guy or girl and if you are not going to manage a successful sex-life then.........

But no, you're both right, pensi size is not and should never be a determining factor - but for less than a LTR.......... well :)

7. meridianwest

sex is very important in a long term relationship, I absolutely agree. However, if I connect with a guy and wanted to share my life with him, then even if I was a total bottom and he had a tiny dick it still wouldn't matter to me. He is what matters to me. If I truly want to share my life with him then we'll find other ways to make our sex life work.

Maybe you just haven't connected with guys the way I have. I mean forming a true deep bond that transcends everything. The type of connection that is unconditional. And even if the guy turned and betrayed me one day, even if he hit me, beat me, hurt me emotionally....i still wouldn't be able to hold any of it against him. I would protect myself of course. And it would hurt, I would be a mess, but I still wouldn't be able to hate him. That's the type of connection i'm talking about. And i've had it. And in the face of such a bond, it doesn't matter what the guy has or doesn't have. If I want him and he wants me back, we'll make it work. You bend the circumstances to make it work, you don't dismiss the person you connect with just because the circumstances aren't exactly top notch.

And I don't know, i've always been able to see guys for who they are, and as such I know relatively soon whether I want them or not. And that is all that has ever mattered. My desire has always been unconditional. It matters more than tiny little details like the tone of his voice, mannerisms, or dick size. Seriously, I don't understand how details can overpower the real connection you form with a person.

8. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

I like the views expressed by MW:

I believe very much that this is how it SHOULD be... Equally, so IMHE relatively very few people I have met so far, practically, and in real life subscribe to the views expressed above, laudable as these are.

For many people (not for all, and certainly not for MW), life is a among other things, a very practical matter when it comes to choosing a LTR partner. Total tops are basically NOT even going to give a chance to other self-identified total tops. Guys attracted to the younger men than themselves are NOT even looking into their peer group or into the "older guys". Many of these "pre-conditions" have to do with your previous sexual experience. If you happen to know that sex with older guys really does not work for you, you are not going to even look there. If you know that bottoming is not your thing, you'll just stay away from the total tops, etc.

This may sound shallow, selfish, and altogether wrong. But this is what I have observed so far. I am reluctant to see it purely as a negative phenomenon. It always takes TWO to tango. Happiness ought to be shared. But to share something you ought to have it, too. If you are NOT capable of transcending some of the aspects of your relationship your dissatisfaction will affect not only your life but equally so the life of your partner.

KD

9. Si69

well guys, you're taking me to task! I've been married to the same woman for 20 years and love her very deeply so, if u xcuse me, I have some idea of a LTR tho' not with a guy.

But having said that before most of us form/fall into a LTR we, or maybe our sub-concious, takes into account lots of aspects of our potential partner, whether it's cock-size, tone of voice, predilictions etc.

I agree that love is/should be unconditional although I think MW goes a bit far when he talks of forgiveness in any circumstances.

Quotes KD: 'On a personal level, being a total top, I have never cared about the size my bttm's endowment. But just as I want my end of the bargain to work for me, I can fully understand that a bttm dude has his requests, too.'

'Total tops are basically NOT even going to give a chance to other self-identified total tops. Guys attracted to the younger men than themselves are NOT even looking into their peer group or into the "older guys".'

Exactly - with any LTR who you meet is always going to be a matter of chance/luck depending on your work/social/sexual circles so really in the end there are bound to be certain positive and negative aspects and if the rapport between you is there then the negative aspects will be subsumed.

10. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

I had a well hung bf for a few months and I kept in touch with him just cause he has big cock and every so often we still meet up and I take him deep.

11. bidurham

bidurham Member

If when you say "relationship", you mean a committed boyfriend type of relationship, then no. That's silly. If all you have going together is his appendage size, what are you going to do the other 15+ hours you spend together clothed? I agree with what meridianwest pretty much; if you're with someone you love, size doesn't really matter as much as you'd think. If you were in love and he wasn't well hung, there's plenty of sex tools to help with that. Love a confident man that's secure with himself enough tat he'd be down to toy my ass after he had his turn because he knows I like them bigger then he is, shows a lot about their character to me.

If by relationship you mean "fuck buddies/friends with benefits", then sure. You're together to primarily have sex, so that should be taken into accord.

12. meridianwest

somehow missed this one...

not with just anybody though. but if it's a guy i've connected with on a really deep emotional level (and i have done that) then what i said holds true. i wouldn't be able to hate him even if he treated me bad. it's not something i decide to do. it's physical. i'm incapable of holding any of it against him. because i know who he is deep inside. when you connect with someone like that...nothing else in life matters anymore.

although this thing balances itself out, because it is very rare to find such a connection.

13. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

Yes, I maintained a relationship with a hung guy just because of his cock. We were casual friends at best, but we fit so good together sexually.

14. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I can't say I have, but my wife keeps going back to her boyfriend (who's also her highschool sweetheart) because he has a really nice 8.5"c and really THICK cock. By comparison, I'm about 7"c and fairly thick. I can't say I blame her, and I've fantasized more than once about licking and sucking her juices off his cock

JeffT likes this.
  15. MaggieX

MaggieX Newbie

Always been curious. One day I topped someone, then my f pegged me.

Suburbanray likes this.
  16. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd say that it's a dumb reason to stay with someone because of the size of their dick; surely, they have more going for them other than that... don't they?

GrayGuy57 likes this.