Can you remember the first time?

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by Fairlight, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Can anyone remember the first time they got drunk? Mine was eight years old drinking Champagne through a chocolate straw in Barcelona.I had a photograph of me with eyes like saucers,totally sozzled! However I tore this photograph up one time a few years ago when I was trying to deny my awesome awful childhood.No,we weren't rich...We took a coach from London to Spain and stayed at a friends house.

2. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

First time I got properly drunk (as opposed to just tipsy) I was arrested for drunken disorderly because I built myself a bed out of road cones in the middle of a, thankfully very quiet at the time, road. I think I was twelve or thirteen.

Ergh.

3. Dancing til Dawn

Dancing til Dawn Senior Member

Mwhaaa....brilliant mamma..

Geeze I was so drunk I don't remember my first time at all ...

4. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

That's the kind of answer I was expecting a lot lol...

5. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Mine was when i was 14yo, bad experience. i never want to forget that drunk..
    i'm sober now for 5yrs.and loving the life..altho i love weed and hash;)

6. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

I was in my early 20's and went to a party where they were serving Ouzo mixed with something. We were also smoking marijuana. I don't remember much at all except that the people had an expensive Persian rug on the floor and they had an Alaskan Malamute that I was hanging out with mostly.

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's a vague memory but it involved "pony" Miller beers and skipping out of a high school football game...I think.

8. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I was 8 or 9, my older sister was having a party and me and the neighbor kid swiped some 40's and drank em by the side of the house. It was also the first time I smoked weed because some drunken teenagers caught us and decided a good punishment was to blow us shotguns.

Nothing dramatic happened. I puked in the bushes and fell on a prickly pear patch, that's about it.

9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I got drunk on Ripple wine (or similar). I got so drunk so fast I didn't even realize it until it was time to go home. I was riding with my best friend and as she drove the volkswagen I hung my head out the window and threw up the whole way home.

I got home and couldn't quit hiccuping. Until that moment I had no idea drunk people really did that. Mama jumped on me with 20 - 100 questions within 2 minutes after I walked in the door. In answer, I finally got out...past the hiccups...that I had "bad pizza". lol No, I was not believed.

10. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

It was y2k my cousin and I stole a bottle of champagne from the adults and drank it in the snow. I got tipsy for the first time, I dunno if I would say drunk because I can remember it. I must not have been too drunk.

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

1953. 8th grade. Four of us got a quart(5th?) of white port each ,probably because of a song--White Port and Lemon Juice that was being played on the radio at that time. Gathered up in a tumble-down garage behind my friends house and proceeded to gag that cheap-ass crap down. Got stupid. (surprise!) Went to the firemens Ball where most of the grownups in town were dancing and socializing, and one of us threw up a big pile of weinies right on the dance floor. We others were floppin around laughing and carrying on and drew attention to ourselves. Turkey- walked our asses right on out of there!!

Next day,the cops got 4 differant stories concerning the whereabouts of the purchaser of the aforementioned "crap". Got clean away with that one. Wasn't so lucky when we tried to make whiskey on one of my friends moms stove. Another story.

12. yoruichi

yoruichi Member

A school sponsored trip to Orlando, Fl. We went clubbing and one of the guys with us had a fake ID and got arrested. So the rest of us figured that we already paid to get in and we can't help him tonight anyway so let's keep partying. Several hours late after having 2 for 1 on all drinks we get a cab back to the hotel. One of the guys drank WAY too much and threw up in the cab which somehow bounced off his shirt off the window and on to the driver. Apparently I found this to be so funny I couldn't stop laughing. I woke up the next morning with a sore throat (all that laughing) in bed with one of the guys,(thankful we still had our clothes on) and I still don't know what happened to my shoes. BEST TRIP EVER.

13. Lollipop4lola

Lollipop4lola Guest

Omg at first I couldn't remember but now I really remember I don't remember. The more I read your stories and the names of spirits I had forgotten , the only thing I can say right now is lol I got drunk and got laid. I think it was with a guitar playing surfer in a van drinking slow gin. Yuk
    Edie

14. luvitall

luvitall Guest

Mine was on my 16th birthday.I came home from school,my dad was already drunk,my mom was sick,and I wanted a birthday cake.Never,ever try to bake a cake while drinking Crown Royal..It took days to get the batter off everything!

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

depends on how you define "drunk." thanksgivings growing up always involved drinking whiskey while target shooting and chasing hunters off my grandpa's farm. i would get a mild buzz during that, but nothing i would consider drunk. then starting in probably 7th grade i would occasionally steal a few beers from my dad and drink them quickly in my room. i would say i got drunk then, but not like the other people in this thread. the first time i remember drinking to the point of forgetting stuff and throwing up and all that good stuff was a graduation party i went to at the end of my sophomore year of high school. there was a bottle of yukon jack there that i kept going back to.

16. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I cannot remember the first time I was drunk, but I can remember the first time I tried alcohol. I was almost twenty-two years old, and two friends let me have a sip of their drinks. One was White Russian, which I disliked. The other was Sex on the Beach, which I loved.

17. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I was 16 and blacked out. I do remember vomiting later on, and I hung off my exboyfriend and completely embarrassed myself.

18. Madesh

Madesh Member

I was 16/17 and living in India. I was given a bottle of red wine and not knowing how to drink guzzled the lot. It just happens that I was about 30miles from home and had to get back on my motorcycle. I don't remember much of the journey but at some point I rode into a ditch and bent my handlebars into an 'L' shape position. So not only drunk and in charge or an unroadworthy motorcycle I also collided with a cow and crashed into a market stall.
    No injuries, and being India no arrests, but a dam stupid thing to do and a lesson I don't ever wish to repeat :blush5:

:)