So I've slept with over 100 people...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by thedangeroustype, Nov 21, 2012.

1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

No! This thread must live on!

Let it grow and multiply! Let it have more than 1000 posts and be passed down from generation to generation.

seriously, we should be grateful for threads like this. it's sparked a lot of conversation and got people to talk about things that are important to them.

yes, a girl who posts about fucking 100 guys probably has some ego/attention seeking

and the fellas who post here probably have more than just a purely philosophical interest in the subject

so what?

it's better than a boring thread

2. newbie-one

I think we've probably scared off the op anyway :(

3. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I didn't agree with you at first, but I agree with you now. Thanks for letting me see the light! But it does go to show how much of a demand there is for women who actually fuck, rather than hint at fucking with their every move without delivering.

And good riddance. Girl takes more issue with someone who`s also had 100+ partners and who approves of it than the girls-should-keep-their-legs-crossed-and-those-who-don't-have-issues crowd. That should tell you something.

4. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I`m doing something right by vanilla standards. Yes, even not counting the prostitutes, I've been with more women than most men. But it`s still a pitifully low number! Vanilla numbers are no measure of success, as far as I`m concerned.

lol @ boyfriendzoned.

You say that, but you`ve frustrated every attempt I made to talk to you. I`m on your Facebook, if you want to talk to me, prove it.

5. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

sex addict...all the way...lol

6. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

I've had sex with...drum roll....two. Just two. In my mind I almost want to tell myself it's more...but it's not. I'm not ashamed of that either.

7. fx20736

fx20736 Member

Don't feel bad. I am almost 50 and have only had intercourse with 9 women. 4 of these were long term relationships and two were prostitutes. The remaining 3 were women who put the move on me. I wanted one of these to be a girlfriend, one wanted me as a boyfriend. Only with the 3rd was there no talk of it. Never had a one night stand, never picked up someone in a bar. Never had a fuck buddy. All of the long terms started after we had sex on the 1st date. Whether it is the kind of women I gravitate to or something about me I usually slept with someone and then they asked me to move in. I guess I was a sucker because I always said yes. When I was much younger this used to bother me, especially as some of my friends had more sex partners in a year then I had in my lifetime. To me sex outside of a relationship was not anything I knew how to do.

Now it hardly matters as I am happily married for 15 years, have never cheated and am more in love with my wife than when we wed. We are who we are and we end up with who we end up with. No use fighting or regretting or resenting.

8. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I`m also still in love with my "wife." I always will be. The only difference btw you and me is that I broke up with her in order to have sex with other women.

9. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

Sometimes its physical, sometimes its personality. Physically it can be any number of things; the way a guy stands or walks, the face, the hair, the body...certain physical things I always like like strong jaws, dimples, great smiles, full lips, tall guys, nice shoulders, arms, etc. Sometimes it's what they say, or how they talk to me, I'm always a sucker for the words. It's never about dick or money. They don't usually appear naked and if I was waiting on money I'd never have sex at all. Don't really have age preferences but I generally like men who are my age or slightly older. All of that's just general though because I have gone outside of my normal likes and preferences many times.

I have found that the best sex was often with the worst people. I can't see me ever being in an actual relationship based on just good sex but I have stayed in relationships longer than I should have because of sex. If a guy is personality deficient or mean, or immature, or just difficult in general it doesnt matter how hot he is or how good he is in bed I won't be into it. When I was younger things like that didn't matter as much but the older I get, the less patience I have for dramatic dudes and assholes so they get gone pretty quickly.

I don't think there's a perfect dick (though I've met some great ones) but if there is I'd love to discover it :)

10. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

Also the vitriol is SO hilarious lol. I must be pretty fucking special to make some people so butt hurt :)

11. newbie-one

it's not like it's a contest. people try to use numbers as a substitute for meaning in their lives. how much money they make/have, how many people they've slept with, how many people they've "friended" or friends they have, etc.

it's like people take some reassurance from having more than other people, as if that is supposed to make you happy.

if you're doing your best to be happy and make the world a better place, you are living life in a worthwhile way. having more sex partners would not necessarily make your life any better, and might even make it worse.

12. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

I totally agree with you there. I don't think it's a contest, and I didn't start this thread to make it some kind of 7th grade competition about who's had the most sex. I guess I just wanted to see if there were people out there who agree with me that there is a serious double standard in society against women who are sexually active and aggressive and I put myself up as the example.

I don't think there's anything wrong someone having only slept with a few people in their lifetimes. I lived my life a certain way but I don't think my life is any standard that anyone else needs to strive for. What works for me doesn't work for everyone else.

If that was something I thought was such an accomplishment it would be on my business cards and not in an anonymous forum.

13. newbie-one

well, you could put it on the cards. business might pick up ;)

my comments were directed to event horizon, btw

I wasn't accusing you of being someone who uses numbers to justify themselves

14. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I hope you don't think I was part of the vitriol. I want you to know that I support you 100% and I like your style.:daisy:

I too have been bothered by the double standard in society. I used to think it was worse amongst black people because there is this weird cultural thing where we get treated like children even after age 18 as long as someone's relatively older. For example I went to Duke and at a nearby black school Shaw U they had curfews! Guys weren't allowed in girl's dorms after midnight. Sad huh? That's like something you do to schoolboys not men. So I'm relieved to see that it exists in every part of society. Do you live in the US? Because I hear it's less prevalent here than say in the third world.

Like I said I have been upset about this double standard ever since I was about 12, which is when I first had oral sex. I lost my reputation and was called a ho several times a day. The teachers and admin didn't care. I couldn't tell my mom because I thought she would get mad at me for having done that and besides what could she do about it? The parents would just blame me. Boys will be boys.

I reacted and for a long time was a vanilla middle black America suburban sheep. I got mostly A's, took Advanced Placement Classes, and did a shitload of activities and volunteering. But when I got into Duke I started to question. (The whole time I was still very sensitive to the double standard and took it personally). I started thinking feminist thoughts and started to unravel, going back to wearing sexy clothes on occasion, but not as much as in middle school. And I was unwilling to lose my virginity. I got a boyfriend because I was tired of being single. My boyfriend who I was infatuated with dumped me because I wouldn't have sex with him. (I noticed a mixed signal. They say guys at that age aren't ready for relationships and then they go around asking you why you're still a virgin.) I started getting picked on again and a girl who he had started to put the moves on called me his trophy, which I didn't like, because trophy aren't people, they're just put out there as a means of impressing people, and they're asexual. People said I was beautiful but a guy friend of mine said beautiful women are boring, so I put two and two together. The girls I hung out with were extremely mean and always fighting meanwhile, and I always lost the fights with these very mean petty chicks. One of the girls befriended that other woman (the one he was putting the moves on) and they made fun of me together. This is after I had taken the liberty of introducing her to them, since she complained that she had no friends and being mixed race, wasn't part of the black community.

So I realized in the end, something my uncle said, "everyone gets disrespected. The Queen of England gets disrespected. Hillary Clinton gets disrespected. But as long as you're you, it won't matter."

Some people just won't like you because they're not nice likeable people. Or because they don't like people. Or because they just see you as an easy target. There will always be some excuse regardless. The slut thing is just the flavor of the week.

So don't go around telling people stuff, don't try to be everyone's best friend, just be glad if you have a supportive family and if you have one true friend, you're rich for life.

15. bailz

bailz Member

Me too. :D I'm only 19 though. But, I only allow myself to become sexually involved with people I am in a relationship with. :love:

16. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

No I knew what you meant, I was just agreeing :)

17. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Member

Agreed. Its the best way.

18. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

Oh you're absolutely right. People judging my sexuality doesn't bother me, but the double standard does. It bothers me more because I think that represents a much larger issue in society.

People are just ignorant, I learned that a long time ago and if they don't hate you for one thing it will be another unfortunately. I think that's just a sad part of the human condition.

19. newbie-one

no, a slut is someone who has slept with over 100 people...

... in one night!

20. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

wait, you wot m8?