So I've slept with over 100 people...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by thedangeroustype, Nov 21, 2012.

1. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

count me outta that challenge dude

2. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

lol well...

Lucky for me I'm pretty orgasmic and I know very well what I enjoy so I don't have that problem.

3. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

lol I'm sure it won't happen. I'm getting very boring in my (our) old age. ;)

The last couple of years I've really slowed down a lot actually (for me anyway).

4. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

I don't see the big deal.
    This bloke who gave you the hard time had his own problems.
    dtt-do your thing,live your days,have fun,protect yourself....and at the other end,when you're on the front porch swing chatting with the knitting circle...you'll have tales of life lived to tell.
    Not tales of life as you WISH you'd lived it.
    Plus,ala Vanilla-I too beat you by a wide margin-so rock on,babe.
    The day you settle down,you'll KNOW the time is right.
    If 'settling down' is something you leave to others-you'll never be lonely.
    Sorted.

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I can't see any problem with what you're saying TDType, I'm a man and at 61 have slept with about the same - more options perhaps being bi - and a lower average per annum, but if I was 30 years younger in the present more relaxed attitudes I'm sure I'd be around the same level as you.

I agree that there is still such a double standard between the sexes - ok for guys to be fucking around but not for women.

What the hell, life is short, enjoy it.

Simon :sunny:

6. chad1985

chad1985 Member

Are there any guys in particular that 'stick out' (pun intended) more than others? How many were able to make you cum?

7. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

That is exactly what I think about it. In my travels I have met many married people who were just so unhappy with their choices because they never experienced anything else and I know I'll never be that way.

When I find someone that's right for me, I'll know it because I have sampled what's out there and can happily discern what is for me and what is not.

8. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

Well like with anyone, despite the number of partners, some are great and some are not so great, such is life.

I've never exactly kept an orgasm tally...

9. roamy

roamy Senior Member

you sound very well grounded ta me. maybe the guy that said that to you just has a very low sex drive and dose'nt understand an average to high one.you sound very together to me.you know what your doing an want an don't want.thats normal.enjoy your life.keep living it your own way.:)

10. Amethyst_Bliss

Amethyst_Bliss Member

Like others have said, it's only an addiction if it's hurting you or others in the same way. If this hasn't been mentioned, my only other question is if you feel depressed or empty after casual sex. It sounds like you don't.

My personal opinions is that 100 partners is a lot, but who am I to judge? Hell, I've been judged for some of the sexual things that I like. Sexuality is very complex. And, who is this guy that said you were a sex addict? A friend? A therapist? A colleague?

11. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

I don't think she is , that's the first thing that came to your mind because that's how society train us to think

if she was a guy then you would of said something else

12. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree wholely with roamy. I've had many partners going back to summer of '67 in the Haight Ashbury and a hundred lovers was not that rare for either sex. And btw women like you were refered to with respect as Wild Women not sluts.

13. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

My only problem with girls like the OP is, how come I never meet them?

There must be a reason. Theoretically, we`d be perfect for each other. I also have 100+ partners.

But whenever I hear of women who`ve had the same, they are either "finally" settling down, or busy sleeping with every last vanilla guy on Earth except me.

It`s really frustrating. And that`s not because women don`t hit on me. Noooooooo.

It`s because the women who hit on me are all prudes. FML. Seriously.

14. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

this dudes thread has got 54 views and 53 replies!!!!!
    basically batting 1000% :eek:

15. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

All the other threads are about marriage and love. Whaddya expect?

16. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

i expected 6,462 views and 2 replies :)

17. odonII

odonII O

You seem like a sane, well balanced and self aware woman OP

[​IMG]

18. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

there goes any chance I had of #121.....

19. odonII

odonII O

It's probably 131 now.

20. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

What is this thing that society has with double standards anyway? You'd think we were still living in Victorian times.

It's generally accepted as a fact that women enjoy sex just as much as men can, but when it comes to putting things into practice, it's a very different story.

The more a man has sex with different women, the more he is considered a stud, yet when a soman does exactly hte same thing she's considered a slut.

While it may be true that women have the physical misfortune of being the gender that risk getting pregnant for a few minutes of sexual pleasure, and historically it's the probably the willingness to take this risk that earned them the reputation of a harlot, but surely, now that we're living in more educated times, when so many forms of contraception are readily available, as well as no longer having the social stigma that they once had, when condoms could only be obtained from the chemist or from the barber (anything for the weekend, sir?).

There is no difference between a woman enjoying sex with multiple partners than there is when a man does the same thing. We live in an age where we should move with the times.