So I've slept with over 100 people...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by thedangeroustype, Nov 21, 2012.

1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I was thinking the same thing!

why do care????

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd just stop researching this and stop thinking about it. It means nothing, shouldn't mean anything either. If you're happy you're happy that's the main thing. Let other fools drown in their own burdens, don't let their burdens bring you down. You're healthy, happy, sexually active. Life's good.

Lemmy "you're listenin' to clowns, don't let em grind ya down!"

3. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Fixed it. As a grammar nazi, I grovel for forgiveness for my error....mea culpa. mea culpa, mea maxima culpa....

4. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

Well I certainly wouldn't let this one person's opinion stop me from living my life the way I wanted to, but sometimes someone says something to you that makes you have a gut check moment and wonder if you missed something.

I'm just an introspective person and that was something I never considered in a million years. When I picture sex addiction, I picture Michael Fassbender getting blown by some guy while his sister slits her wrists and that ain't my life :)

This dude isnt determining how I feel about myself, but it was something I had to at least consider.

Also, I appreciate your offer and I will certainly keep you under consideration lol

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

don't worry, I'm just a wise-ass

6. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

So am I. See you at the meeting Tuesday ;)

7. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

what about std's? arent you worried about that?

8. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

ok...

Firstly, you can get an std from sleeping with one person. Sexually transmitted diseases aren't directly related to how many people you've slept with.

As I said in my original posting, I do everything I can to protect myself.

9. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

ok first,

std's are contracted from having sex with an infected person.

the more people you sleep with, of course equals a higher chance of getting something. so of course they are directly related!!

10. bailz

bailz Member

It seems that most people define an addiction as something that you arrange your life around..in a general sense. If you constantly feel the need to seek a sexual partner and you cannot withhold your sexual tendencies then yes, that is considered an addiction. If you find yourself arranging your schedule around the times that you are able to have sex then again, that is considered an addiction.

But if you just take sex as it "presents" itself and don't actively seek out a partner then i'd say you are not a sex addict.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

My count would be more than yours by....well a lot. Calmed down after about 23, but 15 to 23, was like getting possesed, saw a hot guy, had to have him, and usually got them too, no matter what they called themselves in front of every one else. Knew it didnt matter what his girlfriend looked like, still no competiton in the bedroom. And as a teen in suburbia, every second half decent bored married guy.

Didnt listen to my parents, they were dull and miserable, and my father irritatingly dumb, didnt listen to anyone elses parents as they were just as dull. And knew they were all full of shit anyway.

Committment never made any sense to me, jealousy always seemed selfish and childish.

Never really experienced anything negative, cos most of the time the guy would keep it hidden from anyone else, so no one saw it anyway. Or even if they did suspect, still would pretend otherwise

Thought the gay rules ere different for a while, but it all makes even less sense to me now seeing the straight guys and girls like you in their 30s 40s 50s, who just went for career, money, never got married, never did the kid thing, all that time honing those skills. Wherea meanhile in suburbia, they are all miserable, bitchy and snotty, with the bratty kids who are now bratty teens, extended family that just bitch all the time and are a nightmare, no savings to speak of. Bore you to death with talk of whatever super exciting home renovations are next.

So whatever, its all yawn , sex is the only thing you dont end up getting bored with anyway

Any addiction where its damaging is about losing control, effecting everything else, covering up other pain. Some guys can down a bottle of scotch a day and it hardly shows, others end up a complete mess. Its more about the WHY you are doing it than the WHAT. Averaged out, sex with a couple people a week, if that, wouldnt qualify. And are you really going to listen if everybody that say that too you always say it in a snotty way

12. fx20736

fx20736 Member

Do the math; 11 years of sex = 132 months. 120 sex partners means on average about a new sex partner every month.

a new sex partner every month.

By comparison I have been having sex for 29 years and have had 8 sex partners.

13. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

errr.....and?

14. unknown_lifeform

unknown_lifeform Member

I'm no expert but I think for a behaviour to be considered as addictive you have to keep doing it despite it having a severe negative impact on your life.

Oh, and if we're reserving places I bagsy no 122. :p

15. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

I won't lie and say that my sex life has never affected my life at all. I've had a few stalkers, had to change my number a few times, some angry men have spread rumors about me when I was younger, etc. Things like that have happened but I've never lost a job, or a friend, or alienated my family or anything like that because of sex.

I appreciate your offers, by this rate I'll get to 200 before im 35 :)

16. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

who cares, addiction is a wonderful thing, just means you know what you want in life and makes things that much simpler.

17. chad1985

chad1985 Member

I was thinking the same thing - this is an average of a new sex partner every month. But, you mention that there are periods where you did not have sex for a long time. Where you with 1-2 new men every month? How did you find the time to be with so many new people and still have time for a few loves?

Not being judgement, just honestly wondering....

18. unknown_lifeform

unknown_lifeform Member

I'm pretty sure you're fine, I think that kind of stuff happens in most women's love lives :)

Sounds like a challenge to me! :eek:

19. thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype Member

I think someone in here said it best, I had sex when it presented itself. I never really went around trolling for peen, it just happened. It happened at different levels of frequency. Of course there were months, weeks, whatever when there was more than one.

I was just very social and men are just everywhere. I'm a woman, I don't have to approach them. I was also never one to need any kind of mourning period when being heartbroken, I was just on to the next one.

20. chad1985

chad1985 Member

I would imagine with over 100 people there must have been some guys who were really good at sex, and that someone must have caught your attention. Were any able to make you orgasm? For me, even as a guy, it's hard to cum from one night stands. It seems I get more turned on when I get to know the person and have sex with them over time (which gets better when you get to know how the other person responds to sex).