How can Maum Meditation change my life?

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by neniroow, Nov 16, 2012.

1. neniroow

neniroow Guest

I have 3 friends practicing Maum Meditation. They said this meditation has been the best for them. And they want me to join the class, too. I know that Maum Meditation is guided meditation, they have the classes everyday at the center. Is there anyone who has ever practiced Maum program? I want to know how this meditation change your life?

2. Chamiilia

Chamiilia Guest

Hello, I am currently practicing MAUM and it has been about 5 months. For me, it slowly but dramatically shifting my whole perspective to the world. First, you can be the expert on managing your stress levels. They provide "Subtraction" method to throw away your stress daily and longer-term accumulated. It is quite fun to do that.
    I would always struggle with my low concentration level so that was one of my concern when I was about to start meditation, but Maum has a verbal guidance where I am very unlikely to get lost during the process.
    So far, I can't say it completely changed my life but I do have very hopeful vision that it will change it eventually.

3. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I've done it a few times, and it does help if you have trouble clearing your mind during meditation.

4. Vincent0808

Vincent0808 Guest

Glad I ran into this thread. I have been doing maum meditation for about 2 months now. Before maum meditation, I pretty much could not smile at all because of all the stress at my job. 3 days ago, one of my colleages told me that lately I've been only smiling. Even though it hasn't been that long, I am already starting to see some positive changes in my life from doing Maum - I guess the change has been so gradual that I didn't notice until someone pointed it out.

5. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

Saw a flyer for this the other day. Interested to learn more.

6. vancity01

vancity01 Guest

I ve done practicing with Maum several times now, I can say it was very helpful to reduce my stress level. I felt more calm and focued every time I tried the session.
    Each practice session was guided and was very easy to follow. I will try more sessions and how it can help me further.

7. lightyoung

lightyoung Guest

Well!!! I've been practicing maum meditation over 1 year and as your friends said it is REALLY amazing.

Before I practice maum meditation, I was very negative and sad person. However I always needed to smile to survive in this world. The more I hided my feeling, the more I became sad inside.

To find the way to get out from that suffering, I read a lot of self-help books or went to counseling but none of those helped me.

One day, my mother's friends brought one of the pamphlet about maum meditation and I happened to read it. I liked the idea of maum meditation which is subtraction.

Since I was desperate, I went to one of the local centers and had the seminar. I didn't care too much about the concept of maum mediation I just asked for the method to subtract to ease my mind. I just followed the method and AMAZINGLY it worked!

I'm not saying that process of subtracting and cleansing mind was always easy and fun. Sometimes it was hard to see and face the pain inside of me. However this method of maum meditation has been really working and changed my life which none of the ways that I tried before maum meditation could help.

Anyway after I changed, my mom and brother also joined maum meditation.

Sometimes while I was doing maum meditation, people told me maum meditation was brain-washing or maum meditation was a cult. I didn't pay too much attention to it because I already experienced the tremendous benefit of it and I knew even those people who told me the bad things about maum meditation didn't care too much of my life.

I am telling you and will tell other people in the future whenever people ask me about maum meditation "Just try with open mind then you will know the answer."

8. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

The fucking day I find five people posting for the first time about a thread for some bullshit I have never heard of all tallking good stuff, is well, the day I have heard of maum bullshit meditation. I'll tell you what , john, jim, jack, jill and Shlock, go back to the circle jerk from whence you came and eat the bread!

1 person likes this.
  9. humm843

humm843 Member

maum meditation...yeah..thats one way to do it.

10. jurka75

jurka75 Members

Watch out for Maum Meditation. I saw brochures for this in this area back in March and it seems to be increasing. It is a cult using Eastern meditation to lure you in:
    Maum Meditation is a cult. The cultish elements appear after the "level 4", where pressure and rediculous talks about the founder, Woo-Myung begin to come in. It becomes dangerous because, the first level makes you feel really light and calm afterwwards. So it's easy to believe everything that they say.
    To pass level four, you must accept that "Woo Myung and [his wife] are the owners of the universe". AKA they are god. At level five, they make you mentally destroy the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, Jesus Christ, etc. and then claim that while they can be discarded, Woo Myung and his wife live on forever. At level six, the practicioners mentally burn, cut up and grind their families into the pieces and then become assured that it is okay, because the meditation technique is the way to truth. After these levels, money becomes heavily involved for the sake of the organization.==

11. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

i wish there was a fuck you button similar to the facebook like button so when these tribe of cultists come here trying to bullshit people into therre cult we could hit the fuck you thanks but no button

everyone has a right to post
    but not serially rape the forum trolling for converts.

One Maumer okay, so long as no direct links to their thrill kill cult paypal account - five - five mother fucking sorry ass penis pullers in a row?

i hope nobody on earth is stupid enough to buy that.

the fact of the action is proof of the cult.

as a kid i grew up on the streets of hollywood getting hit up by drug pushing hari krishnas, perverted scienologists and stark raving mad late great planet earthers via hal linden

i know bullshit on sight

12. bonwoo

bonwoo Members

I used to practice Maum Meditation and I have much experience with Maum Meditation. Recently this organization start changing their name on the Facebook and on the Internet, I think it because people start posting their true experience with this organization, now they go under something like “Meditation Method”, “Meditation North America”, “Arlington Meditation” and etc. I would guess they are doing this because under new names it will be harder to find the truth about this organization. On the Yelp website you can find some good and some bad reviews about their centers, it is obvious that some very good reviews are removed by Yelp because they were posted by Maum organization themselves using same IP address.

I would like to share my experience and I hope that it will be helpful for somebody out there. If you are reading this you ether are involved with Maum Meditation or you just discovered it and looking for more information. First, what is maum meditation ? During the introductory lecture Maum Meditation helpers (people who work their, guiding during meditation, are called “helpers”) will tell you that your mind is full of garbage, and they will help you to clean it. So is maum meditation good and right method to reduce stress and (as Maum Meditation promise) spiritual enlightenment, and peaceful mind? My experience in the beginning was really good, right now not so good.
    “When a person first begins in their spiritual journey they are like babes in the woods. They are prey to every cult, religion and con artist out there”. Inelia Benz.https://ascension101.com/en/awakening/46-dangers-of-spiritual-awakening.html
    If you practicing maum meditation you would say “but I am getting amazing results”,“I can sleep better, I am more relaxed, I tried many other methods and only this feels right, or my relationship improved dramatically, or I felt something extraordinary”or similar feelings. Yes, you are right, in the beginning some of us getting some results, and here is why- what’s happening with us during this meditation its nothing new, those techniques are used for over 200 years (studies are done and books are written by neuroscientist and psychiatrists Kathleen Taylo, Ivan Pavlov, William Walters and other scientists ). A brief explanation – during this meditation our body goes through stress, because Maum Meditation is not a meditation that you sit quietly and suppress your thoughts, during maum meditation you are doing subtraction, you constantly in your mind bringing up your memories from the past (pictures) and mentally destroying them, also destroying your body, your friends, your family, destroying everybody and everything (as you progress in Maum meditation levels), so during long hours of this kind destruction our body goes through stress and brain releases chemicals called Endorphins. Endorphins are feel good chemicals our bodies release under pain or stress. They are considered the bodies own opiates. So we kind drugging our self during this meditation. And as we practice this method more and for longer hours per day, the result of this mental stage we get is impaired mental judgment and increased suggestibility.Basically our brain goes flat – “clean slate state”, and existing mental programming is replaced, by maum meditation helpers, with new patterns of thinking and behavior- our mind is reprogrammed to serve maum meditation group. Once a person has been “reprogrammed” they often cannot think for themselves, and become intellectually as well as emotionally dependent upon Maum meditation helpers and leaders, a person starts trusting them completely, a person’s ability to question information and use critical analysis are eliminated. We start going door to door to distribute Maum meditation flyers to recruit more members, start using food supplements Maum meditation sells us, and so on and on. This state of mind is a reversion to an earlier state of evolution.
    In my opinion Maum meditation using mind control techniques, after receiving this new programming we passionately defend Maum meditation and their leaders, and we start claiming that we been “shown the truth”, “we will be saved”. . . or “this is amazing method”.
    So is Maum Meditation a cult?
    A while ago I would said no way Maum meditation is a cult, everybody so nice and loving, no way I am in a cult. Now I can say- nobody ever joints a cult, nobody joins something they think is going to hurt them. We join a religious organization, some movement, a yoga class or similar, and we join with people that we really like. Don’t you?

“The first rule of a cult recruitment, is that a recruit must never suspect he or she is being recruited” (psychologist Margaret Singer)
    No one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he or she had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators. I can tell from my personal experience If you are in a relationship and in to this meditation then most likely your relationship will be ruined as more and more you progress in Maum Meditation levels. Cults usually try to cut you off from your friends and family because they hate others being able to influence you. So what is this maum meditation ? My opinion its a destructive cult. Do search on the internet and you will find many cases and testimonials of ex Maum meditation members, calls for help from kids, spouses, friends about losing loved ones to Maum Meditation.
    How did I awakened from this Maum meditation dream? More you progress in Maum Meditation levels more some cultic signs start appearing, thats where a lot of people start leaving the group. My expirience was more painfull, but I realised that Maum Meditation is about money and recruiting more people who will bring more money to the organization, Inelia’s Benz article for me was like a breath of fresh air. I just realised what the truth is, what is true freedom of mind and soul, we just can’t pay a fee and meditate our self to salvation or enlightenment, I wish this for everyone, for Maum Meditation helpers and for everyone who got in to a similar group or organization.
    As old Korean quote says 김치국부터 마시지 말라 “Don’t drink the Kimchi soup first”, my advice for those who just discovered Maum meditation- don’t jump ahead of your self, don’t think you found the right method before you will do research about Maum meditation group, read testimonials of people who left the group, read what is mind control, find information about destructive cults and what they do.
    Here is few questions
    • Does Maum meditation operates using deception ? Is it true that when you first sign up they don’t tell you about a large sum of money you will have to pay for the “culmination process” (also called “chaMaum meditationa education” to receive “human completion”)with the Maum meditation founder?
    • Does Maum meditation needs to hide the truth until they think you are ready to accept it? If people knew their true practices and beliefs beforehand then they would still join them or not?
    • Is it true that after completing few levels (and when they think you are ready) Maum meditation helpers ask for $1000 Sky fund donation so that their group founder can remove your deceased family members from purgatory ?
    • Is it true that to finish and pass level 4, you have to accept and be certain that Maum meditation founder and his wife are creators of the Universe?
    • Is it true that Maum meditation also practice what they call “active meditation” to distribute maum meditation flyers and recruit new members?
    • Is it true that “culmination process” cost is $4000- $6000 ? or half or all of your savings?

13. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

The Great Master and Amazon Bestselling Author, Woo Myung, Sweeps Through South America, Africa, Europe on World Wide Tour for Human Completion

Historically, one of the biggest obstacles in overcoming problems in life and reaching enlightenment was the fact that the mind could not be precisely defined. This prevented people from discovering who they are and how to become Truth. This meditation defines the human mind as an accumulation of pictures, stored within one’s body and mind. These pictures are an accumulation of past experiences which are taken through the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and body. The pictures mold us into our pattern of thinking, how we react, and habitual behavior that are not who we truly are. These pictures stored in the mind hold the emotions, thoughts and attachments to people, places and things. They create the individual’s picture world. As you practice this meditation, you will realize the mind that was filled with pictures from the past is being cleansed, eliminating all burdens. You will live in freedom. Now, you are able to know and become Truth, whereas previously you could only read and hear about Truth. You will know the answers to the basic questions in life:

The Body Becomes Healthy
    Cleansing the accumulated mind is like cleansing the body. If we cleanse all the stains from our mind, then the natural flow of energy in our body is restored. Many people who do this meditation feel the body becoming healthier in a very short time. The stained mind is the source of stress which can cause many diseases and illnesses.

Relationships Become Harmonious and Free of Conflicts
    Conflicts in relationships are due to the differences in each individual’s life experiences. These experiences create each individual’s standards and expectations preventing us from seeing another’s viewpoint. This meditation allows us to return to the original viewpoint, or the original nature. Conflicts and arguments no longer arise and life becomes harmonious.

Cluttered Thoughts Disappear and Concentration Improves
    The reason we have cluttered thoughts is because of continuous useless thoughts and worries triggered from our past experiences. This makes it difficult to concentrate. Thus, there will be improvement in job performance and studies when we empty our mind.

Life Becomes Full of Energy and Confidence
    Our vitality weakens when we are burdened by stress. This results in lethargy which makes our minds feel muddled and our bodies feel burdened. If that burdened mind is emptied, then vitality will be restored. You will be rid of worries and be able to resolve issues easily.

Bright Face and Good Image
    When the mind is at peace and the body is healthy, you will smile often. Daily life becomes enjoyable. The dull complexion caused by exhaustion from stress will glow and the eyes will sparkle. You will regain your natural beauty.

The Maturing Years: Happy and Healthy
    When the mind is empty , you will have more energy. There is a direct connection between cleansing the mind and a healthy life in the maturing years. By enlightening to the true meaning of life, you can live happily without regrets about the past or anxiety about the future.

Self-Viewpoint Expands to the Infinite Universe
    Emptying the mind is throwing away all of the fixed concepts, preconceptions, and inflexible behaviors. People live with these self-centered notions from birth until death. When the mind is emptied, creativity and wisdom for living becomes the greatest. You are able to see the world as it is from the viewpoint of the universe. There will no longer be the individual viewpoint but instead you will be the mind of the infinite universe.

Share this:

Related Posts
    [​IMG] Say Goodbye to Laziness for Good!
    [​IMG] The 7-Step Method
    [​IMG] All the Flaws That I See Are Merely Because I Exist
    [​IMG] How Meditation Changed My Life
    [​IMG] The Meditation FAQs

Where Is Heaven And Where Is The Land Of Truth?
    [​IMG]
    Man can know the sky only when it exists within him. It only exists when he disappears and becomes the sky itself. It is the same for the…

Enlightenment Is Faith
    [​IMG]
    A person who has Truth within him will live a life of Truth. For such a person, all the things he did not know about Truth will disappear.…

True Freedom
    [​IMG]
    Casting off one’s self and becoming Truth is liberation, which is freedom. When you do not exist, and you become Truth, Truth sets you free - it is the world of Truth,…

Eternal Life
    [​IMG]
    Eternal life is to live forever - this is what eternal life means. The oneness of life and death also means the same. My mind always existed; my…

[​IMG]

Spam/Bullshit/and ten people don't arrive to jehovah witless on a thread here overnight

FUCK YOU DIPSHITS