humans are a disease. time to exterminate.

Discussion in 'Living on the Earth' started by verminous_plague, Nov 14, 2012.

1. verminous_plague

verminous_plague Banned

that's funny. when i want to exit this existence, i will choose to do so. i see euthanasia as very reasonable and to me it's the way of the future. put aside old forms of it, the new age euthanasia is here to stay. we have to get a grip on the population, and start eliminating things like mental retardation and genetic disorders. in a fair and humane manner of course. at least give the public the option to exit with dignity.

2. verminous_plague

verminous_plague Banned

we all have to admit though that humans are innately selfish. can we all agree with that analysis? humans want their own car, their own house, their own wife/husband(maybe more then one) they want as many children as they can pop out, they want it all. they don't care about teaching their children right from wrong anymore, people are so decadent now in the western world. we are spoiled rotten and i think all this hedonistic behavior is an affront to nature and the natural balance of things.

3. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

It's not like you've come up with a great life altering statement.

4. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

All in how you's raised I reckon...:cowboy:

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It sounds like you've been on your knees in front of The Georgia Guide Stones.

6. 56olddog

56olddog Member

^^ was referring to your post Mael :D

7. verminous_plague

verminous_plague Banned

i actually agree with alot of what is written on the guidestone. we do need a drastic reduction in the human population. not as a punishment but as a message. take control of our reproductive system, don't have children just to be a father, have children to raise them to be leaders or winners or something greater. today it's such a low class mentality that is sweeping through the western world, where it's more about how you look then about what you accomplished. more about how tough you are then your morals. it's a pervasive disease infecting even the middle class. a gangster, thug, criminal persona culture.

8. Still Kicking

Still Kicking Members

Statements like this are made by people who generally don't have much ambition to better their own lives, so they try to make it sound like society in general is to blame for everything.

Is society perfect? Obviously not. Can we do anything to make it better? Not really, since you would have to get most everyone to agree on one course of action to effect change, and that will probably never happen.

What's the answer? There is no right answer in life. We just try to do the best we can, have some fun when we can, and stumble on until we die. It is really a waste of time to dwell on this sort of thing.

9. Adin Tellus

Adin Tellus Guest

Male lions eat the young of other male lions so they can fuck.
    Grizzly bears eat their young because they like to fucking eat everything.
    Praying mantis females rip the heads of male praying mantises during sex.
    Cowbirds parasite off of other birds and use their nest and efforts to raise the Cowbirds offspring. The offspring then grow bigger and strong and out-compete the original birds and in the end, they die.
    Beavers build damns that flood entire ecosystems and kill every small organism in their way.
    Wolves kill for the fuck of it. Seriously, they kill animals for sport.
    Ants in the amazon will go on a march and rip anything to pieces that cross their path.
    Japanese Giant Wasps will kill an entire colony of honey bees to get at their resources.
    Sharks will rip anything in half, just to see what it is.

We're animals and natural and very much a part of this world.
    Nothing we do is any different than what any other animal does. And no different than what any other animal would do if it had the brains we have.

Our cities of concrete and steel are no less natural than a beaver's damn or a wasp nest or a prairie dog village or a giant ant hill.

10. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

BS
    utter bullshit
    More bs
    Anthropomorphize a little? get fucking real

We are aware of the damage we do, animals act on instinct. They don't know any better.

11. verminous_plague

verminous_plague Banned

i would argue humans are just as aggresive and dangerous as a lion or bear. actually more dangerous we kill each other over ipads and ps3's and gadgets. we are really regressing as a species and it's more evident then ever. we have more technology and faster everything but look at our character? we are more selfish, more arrogant, more ungrateful and more careless. i'm sorry but if you are really trying to defend the human races goodness? not a winnable battle. humans are only good because they fear the consequences of being bad or breaking the law? get it? that's the secret. humans without laws are wild animals no different then the lion or the bear..

12. misplacedJim

misplacedJim Member

You wouldn't be related to Hitler would you ? Lets create the perfect human...sorry my friend this is just not possible. Fair and humane way ? Shall we round them all up and dance them off to the ovens ? Why stop with them...while we are at it lets round up the gays and the Jews. I mean...after all aren't the Jews to blame for every thing bad that has happened. Instead of the perfect German you want to create the perfect human...which is not possible. You can't weed out the possible..one day I'm going to grow up and be a child molester or murderer. It just a can't be done.....

13. verminous_plague

verminous_plague Banned

no i'm not trying to genetically create a perfect human. i'm trying to get rid of the low lifes that are already here. who which by the way would most likely not mind going away. let's face it this world is overpopulated with the wrong people. we need to humanely and systematically reduce that number. i say that the best possible way is to at least begin with physician assisted, it's legitimate. someone who is of the proper age comes in and says doctor i'm going nowhere, or doctor i'm in excruciating pain every day, please make this all go away? why sure just sign this paper, call your folks, pick a day, come back and bam! simple and effective and humane. this is 2012 we need to put away the "nazi eugenics" sort of obsession because that will halt all potential progress.

14. verminous_plague

verminous_plague Banned

i think my statement which although was hastily put together is a correct and accurate assessment of the human race. humans are just not going anywhere, we haven't learned anything. there is still racism and bigotry all around us. we are all divided and seperated by race or social status. white neighborhoods, black neighborhoods, you name it. the civil rights era is over and yet it is still with us, now it's the gay rights movement.

people just don't like one another and the only reason why we aren't killing each other is we're so amused with gadgets and electronics or money. capitalism is a beautiful system because it distracts people from racial tension ultimately. self-interest and individualism keeps everyone from each others throats. what does that say though in the long run about our species? we need a job status or mansions or yahts to be satisfied? we are a disgrace. a failed genetic mutation. admit it!

15. misplacedJim

misplacedJim Member

I work two jobs and my wife is a nurse. And I can tell you that my house that is in need of major repairs is far from a mansion and the closest thing I have ever come to a yacht was a John boat. Personally I believe and it's to far in depth for me to explain it all here tonight because it's getting late is this. Do away with money and you do away with a lot of the problems you have today. With no money everyone is equal tom everyone else. It eliminates the classes and it eliminates the poor. I also believe that with out money you would eliminate a good percentage of the murders you we have. Just think of all the times you have heard about someone killing someone else over car, Xbox or some other bullshit. I mean seriously...you eliminate money and a whole bunch of nasty shit goes right with it.

And just face the facts man... we are only human and we are far from and never will be perfect. Like I said....it impossible.

16. misplacedJim

misplacedJim Member

Then someone really needs to hand out a bunch of gadgets and electronics to some of those people in Chicago because it's like the wild west there.

17. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

I agree with the OP. World would be a better place without humans.

18. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

verminous p., ALL of your posts are about death and suicide. Try thinking happy thoughts.

19. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Just kill me man...No really...I'm expendable...I don't fit into your grand scheme...I hope when it's all over you will be happy with your "Progress".:(

20. verminous_plague

verminous_plague Banned

we need to just throw out this idea that humans are creatures of good. we need to abandon that altogether and just accept the fact that humans will do whatever it takes to gain something, whether money or power or love. humans are a greedy lot. we will never change. and we somehow just accept that humans creating children is ok or acceptable? i'm here to say no it's not, you take care of that baby! you raise that baby to be something better! humans are just regressing so quickly nowadays. but it's inevitable, people forget what life was like before we had all these rights and freedoms. sometimes i think it's time we go back to fascism just to scare the people into behaving once again. the only way to get humans to do the right thing, put some fear into them.