Masturbation to Orgasm without touching Penis or Nuts

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Sam101, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Sam101

Sam101 Member

So, I have experienced this a couple of times...

You can make yourself cum by just rubbing the areas to the sides of your penis and nuts.. Without actually touching either...

It's an interesting sensation, since you blow your load without having an erection...

Anyone else had similar experiences? :afro:

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Have never heard of it before - did you discover it by chance or hear / read about it?

3. user12345

user12345 Member

Can you elaborate? What do you mean by rubbing the areas to the sides of your penis without touching penis?

4. kairilove

kairilove Member

So what's the big deal? I never touch a penis or nuts when I masturbate to orgasm :p

cass_jenner likes this.
  5. Sam101

Sam101 Member

I discovered it by accident actually..

If you rub to the side of your penis (about 2 centimeters to the left or to the right) up and down in the general vicinity I guess it causes light vibrations to your penis and balls, but not enough to maintain an erection.. Well, You wind up blowing your load with a limp dick, but the sensation was kinda strong.. was for me anyway...

Nobody else has ever experience this?

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Call me old fashion but I like having a hard on when I'm cumming

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  7. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Yeah, but you're a girl, so you don't count. Sorry Honey.

8. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I've cum without touching anything. I tend to get horny sometimes while High. This one time I got stoned at my buddies house, that I got horny beyond belief. Since I was at his place, I couldn't do anything about it. I ended up imagining this HARDCORE sex scene between me and one of my former bosses, that I ended up mentally cumming. It was SO intense.

PGA likes this.
  9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

The first time I had Anal Sex, I was blown away at how powerful the orgasm could be from direct prostate stimulation - and, strange as it may seem, as is the case with most other men I've been with, when on the receiving end of Anal, my penis always remains totally flaccid throughout, despite being aroused to the extreme.

10. Sam101

Sam101 Member

Did you wind up making a mess of your pants? when you "mentally" came? I find when I mentally cum, I tend to cum for real too.... Kinda embarrassing depending on where it happens actually..

Happened to me on a bus once....

:afro:

PGA likes this.
  11. skirk

skirk Member

I come really hard when using my prostrate massager without touching my dick.

12. Sam101

Sam101 Member

Yeah, I've heard about prostate massagers... But... I dunno.... I suppose there is always the first time trying it. I don't suppose there are any kind of stimulators/aids that DON'T need to go up the poop chute?

1 person likes this.
  13. skirk

skirk Member

I dont know but the one I have is quite small.The first time I was shaking afterwards.It was truly amazing.

14. Sam101

Sam101 Member

15. smrcutie83

smrcutie83 Members

I am trying this technique and just right or left of your penis directly, a little more specific???

16. mmmniple

mmmniple Members

I think the same as smrcutie83.,could you give more info??
    Thanks

17. bi_biker

bi_biker Members

Sometimes when i'm sucking a penis i'll spill my beans without touching my own.

18. primotomb

primotomb Member

The duplex apartment with a common laundry room was where I ejaculated totally hands free. Totally naked moving my clothes over to the dryer suddenly the door to her apartment flies open. She and her friend were shocked that I was naked and had an erection proceeded to berate me. My arousal intensified and with nowhere to go I dropped to my knees attempting to block their view of what was happening but was to late, the contraction so powerful shooting cum towards the side of the dryer, and it was prolonged.

19. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Way back when I was a student for the first time around (we're talking late 70s here) I was with a bunch of friends at a party where this guy boasted that he could make himself come using only the power of thought!! Yeah...right...we all thought, prove it! So about six of us trouped up to the bathroom where he dropped his trousers & underpants, sat on the edge of the bath tub & closed his eyes. Cue much giggling from the girls in the room & some barracking from the lads, he told to to shut up so that he could concentrate, resumed his "meditation" and after a few minutes his penis started to twitch, he then ejaculated! Not so much a spurt of semen, more a copious dribble, but he DID ejaculate! Never heard of or seen anything like that since!

1 person likes this.
  20. primotomb

primotomb Member

I can ejaculate hands free if I climb a pole naked. It takes considerable effort but it is incredibly pleasure and intense.