Girlfriend wants me to eat creampie?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ikaruga, Nov 6, 2012.

1. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Creampie is simply the semen ejaculated into the vagina (or anus). Whether you consider licking it out & eating it to be nasty or not is a matter of opinion.

2. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

i consider that to be uh extremely nasty. yep fucking nasty as hell i think

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It's one of those strange things that I find I experience while masturbating as well. In the stages approaching climax I can find the prospect of eating my own semen extremely arousing, be it from masturbation or from intercourse, but having completed the orgasm & the situation potentially becomes a practical possibility, I suddenly find the very idea switches from being a major turn on, to being totally nauseating & am unable to go through with it (although I have forced myself to do so on a few occasions, just for the hell of it).

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

^^ yep some fantasies dim after orgasm.

So, the technical difference between cream pie and oral after male ejaculation is the actual clearing out of the ejaculate?

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

The Creampie itself is the state of having the semen ejaculated into the orifice. Whether or not you choose to follow up the act of creating the Creampie with that of eating it is another thing.

It's like if you buy a doughnut filled with cream from the baker's shop. That's your creampie. What you do with it after that is up to you.

6. It's 1 or all i guess

It's 1 or all i guess Member

LOL and I thought I was hardcore.

7. Logicledbulb

Logicledbulb Guest

Lets put it this way. If you like it when a girl cums/squirts while you go down on her....It's even better. If she is asking you to do it she will likely want to kiss you afterwords. Which is even more hot. Her cum, your cum in both your mouths...yeah..pretty fucking hot.

1 person likes this.
  8. Sam101

Sam101 Member

No, No, No NOOOOOOOOOOO....

I can't stand my own cum... I wouldn't want to eat it.... NO NO NO and NO!

I however don't mind when she cums I lick it up and we kiss.. But.. I also have a hard time kissing her after a BJ...

I guess I'm just weird then....

But yes..... NO NO NO NO and NOOOO! I am not doing the creampie!

9. Logicledbulb

Logicledbulb Guest

Actually now that I think about it this might help.

After you cum inside her and she is expecting you to go down on her right away you should pull out and slide your fingers in her. Start fingering her real good so most of your own cum is either dripped out of her or mixed with her juices. That way its diluted plus you will likely get turn on again and begin thinking it may be hot.(I notice several other people said they don't have the desire after they cum but before it sounds appealing).
    After that maybe start by bringing your fingers up and asking how bad she wants you to lick them off. Maybe she will lick your fingers off with you then you will be turned on and go down and eat all the creampie you can stand :)

10. Jpcums

Jpcums Guest

Delisious do it!!! As much as possible so much fun!!!! You will want cum all the time. You might even want to suck cock to get it! You will become addicted you will anything to get it. You will love swallowing it. Warm cum sliding down your tounge and down your throat. Then you will want that cock up your ass too. It's what happened to me!! HahHaha

11. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Or none of the above could happen.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No if you eat cream pie you want cock in your ass.

13. lameazz

lameazz Member

I eat my wife's pussy all the time aftet I squirt a big load up in it. She cums almost instantly!

Hidemydesires likes this.
  14. social anxiety

social anxiety Guest

You should at least try for her. And thank god she safe telling you her fantasies.

15. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

even if you don't like it, maybe just do it for your lady. because then she'll hopefully fulfill your fantasies too :)

Hidemydesires and juicelover like this.
  16. ZooJonHot

ZooJonHot Guest

I have swallowed my own cum and it just taste salty if she is letting you cream in her then be happy and eat it out

Hidemydesires and averageguy6 like this.
  17. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

just try it, stop worrying, try it if you dont like it dont do it again

18. Guitar-Guy

Guitar-Guy Member

Deleted

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  19. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I've eaten a creampie from my wife only today and it felt fantastic!
    Sexy, hot , dirty, disgusting, amazing all at once and it's an incredibly sexy thing to do when you've just filled your woman full of cum. That wasn't my first time and it certainly won't be the last.
    She doesn't mind swallowing when she sucks my cock either so fair's fair!

Hidemydesires and averageguy6 like this.
  20. Jonnyjonny

Jonnyjonny Guest

My wife loves when I eat her out afterwards. After I cum in her she often tells me to lay down on my back and she lowers herself onto me face. She grinds hard onto my open mouth and tongue. She comes real hard during this. In the end I wind up with all kinds of body fluid on my face.

ian111 and Hidemydesires like this.
  21. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Fantastic last post Jonnyjonny.
    I've just got hard thinking of your wife lowering her cum-filled pussy over your mouth and then cumming herself; SUBLIME!