Headin' out hitchin'/travellin' again, anyone want to come?

Discussion in 'Backpackers Message Forum' started by TimeToLive, Nov 6, 2012.

1. ZenRogue

ZenRogue Member

Hi there, TimeToLive!

I was just reading thru your posts in the Kentucky thread and am wondering whether your plans to return there have changed; sounds like it but I don't want to assume :confused:

Peace....

2. TimeToLive

TimeToLive Member

I DO plan on returning there. I will be going to PA to a job (meeting the people from KY there to work together on this job), then I will be returning back to KY with them. After that it's really hard to say. I'm trying to figure out what other people on here are interested in doing.

3. ZenRogue

ZenRogue Member

From what I was reading in the Kentucky thread, several people want to visit that spread to meet you and your two friends, and to get a feel for what's happening in person. If you can, please take a moment to visit that thread and update folks on your ETA and an address or direction to the property.

Peace.

4. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

just go to florida lol screw kentucky it snows there

5. TimeToLive

TimeToLive Member

Haha, well I am definetly going to Florida at somepoint. I don't think it snows often in Kentucky tho, and when it does its just a light dusting and is melted by the next day... but I get what ur saying.
    Either is better that Connecticut tho (that's where I'm at now).