Masturbating while someone is watching you

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Bassline514, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Drywall_stanley

Drywall_stanley Members

which site is better? chaturbate of cam4? or the same?
    I like to show, I think, but never have

2. bazonka

bazonka Members

I once masturbated for a disabled lady who was mostly confined to a motorized wheelchair. To cut a long story short, she had never seen a man's erect penis (only in pictures) and she did not know how men got off. So I showed her by standing close to her, our knees touching, with a towel spread on her lap, and did the deed, we both enjoyed the experience very much.

3. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Just wondering, was she of sound mind?

4. maverickblue

maverickblue Members

being watched makes my heart race, risk factor

5. maverickblue

maverickblue Members

sometime I pretend Im being watched

6. maverickblue

maverickblue Members

i just found this site nookytonight.com haha

7. sk1966

sk1966 Members

I have been on both. I prefer CAM 4 only because on Chaturbate my images were used elsewhere by a third party.

8. Bertie_Marc

Bertie_Marc Guest

I have done it for my GF a couple times. the first time she saw me masturbate she just about lost it. Had never seen anyone masturbate the way I do. I love it and want to do it again soon

9. tomcatlover

tomcatlover Members

Would love to get involved in Group Masturbation. Anyone have any experiences they wish to share?

10. lisajean

lisajean Members

My biggest fantacy is to wear a just too short mini skirt without underware to the park downtown and subtly begin masturbating while sitting on the bench one leg on the ground the other up on the bench and just let everybody see me. then having a beautiful 18 year old red head come up to me and start helping me out, by the end of tit I've had my pussy sucked on in public for all to see.

1 person likes this.
  11. lisajean

lisajean Members

:dizzy2: I love to
    masturbate at the table on the back wall of MacDonald's downtown I always cum so hard when I know I'm being watched. By the way I'm a virgin.

1 person likes this.
  12. MrFish

MrFish Guest

I have done it with a GF before. It was a dare on her part, to see if I could take my time, do it sexily and not try to jump her bones while she lay there naked watching me. Tough!

13. CuriousAus

CuriousAus Members

Doing it on cam, or doing it in front of someone, gives a "unique" adrenaline rush.

14. SOFTAIL1340

SOFTAIL1340 Members

I love to masturbate on webcam or for my girlfriend

15. RockncockSD

RockncockSD Members

I dont mind being watched. There are several times that the wife is in a hurry for work and doesn't always have time to assist. After 18 years of marriage she has let me masturbate in the mornings if necessary. Sometimes she'll glance over or can watch me in the reflection of the mirror closet doors. She knows my drive is stronger than hers and she is still surprised sometimes when she walks in the house and finds me masturbating on the couch with headphones cranked and noticed she had watched me for 20-30 minutes at times without her knowing I noticed her walk in. If I can time it without the kids at home or walking in I still like to do that when I expect her to come home and give her a show. It is quite a turn on getting "caught".

16. Nonny

Nonny Members

Just masturbated with my wife watching big turn on for both of us.

17. YoungHippie91

YoungHippie91 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

When I masturbate in front of my gf, we do it as part of our games. The longer I make her watch, the more she wants to take over and suck me off. She likes to be made to masturbate for me before I dive in and taste her! I love masturbating standing up coz the sensation of cumming makes my knees buckle and trying to stay up gives me a real rush. She gets a huge rush and doesn't want to stop!

The first time I masturbated in front of someone was when a friend's Mum caught me at 17 as she came in to check the house (thinking I was out at work). She startled me but said she loved my size and wanted to watch. She joined me and she got me to ejaculate on her before she climaxed on me.

I've also done it with a housemate at Uni. We were watching a movie with quite a bit of sex in. We didn't know we were both going commando at the time, but she told me how hot and naughty it was that I was getting hard watching it. She dared me to jerk off to the actress (who I really like) and opened my trousers. I came flying out and she loved it. I started and she then whipped up her skirt, showing herself off and joined in as she watched me. By the time we climaxed we'd stripped each other and doing sharing each other!

18. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I'm super into being watched, but it would be weird if the other person watching wasn't touching themselves too.

6 people like this.
  19. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

That would make me feel like I was some kind of lab experiment.

I love being watched but mostly I loved the shared experience.

20. chili

chili Member

Love to be watched! In person or on cam, always makes for an intense orgasm !!

1 person likes this.