Masturbating while someone is watching you

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Bassline514, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Camloser

Camloser Guest

Maybe set up a way for her to catch you in the act? Let her see you?

2. timekeeper101

timekeeper101 Member

This is an easy one. I love to masturbate with an audience. Definitely an exhibitionist. When I first moved to the city, I had a female roommate for awhile, and at one point she walked in on me. I think that incident sort of "did it" --- ever since then, I've fantasized about being "caught."

3. tricky69

tricky69 Member

yeah I love to be watched and of course watch others on webcam. Its a really nice way to end the day, No faces just the naughty bits is enough as most dont want their face to be seen.

4. tricky69

tricky69 Member

My favourite wanks have been when Ive set up and accidental "caught" . Ive let several girls see me when they think they cant see me, eg .. a turned off TV will reflect lots of things , open window, car too, pretending to be on the phone to a gf ..It makes the orgasm so strong when i know they are secretly watching me.

5. Mc3

Mc3 Guest

Well you might try...

I was reading this "true stories" post about a girl who best friend walked in on her while was enjoying herself with her eyes shut. Instead of leaving, the friend sat in a chair and started enjoying herself too? Have you ever heard of anything like that?

<<wait for replies>>

"I found myself pretty steamed up after reading it; I don't know how i could find the nerve to do something like that ..."

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

You might try the experience of living in multi-accommodation digs.

When I was still living in digs it was generally accepted that other tenants would frequently walk in unannounced, and if you were in the middle of a session that was accepted as well. No-one would bat an eye lid & you would be expected to continue with what you were doing while they would carry on with their chat. Needless to say it wasn't unknown for them to join in with a multiple session. This wouldn't necessarily be Mutual Masturbation, although that wasn't entirely unknown either.

7. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I was once in an extended fuck-session with a lady who, at one point, asked me if I was fucking other women, since my recent divorce, and I told her she was my first pussy since my wife. She asked how I was able to "control" myself and I admitted that I masturbated.

She said "Oh, I've always wanted to see how a man does it! Will you show me?"

So, without the least embarrassment, I stood naked before her, took my cock in hand and proceeded to pump myself while she watched closely and gave little sounds of approval and pleasure. I then told her to spread her legs and let me look at her pussy for added stimulation as I was close to getting off.

Then when she could tell I was about to cum, she moved up closer and held her bare titties up for me to cum on. It was a very intense orgasm!

Since then we have both remarried, but on the rare occasion when we meet in public and exchange secret glances, I know we are both thinking about the time she watched me masturbate!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. imayakinov

imayakinov Guest

The most recent g/f had a very tight vagina (61 y/o!) and I had trouble penetrating it. So, since she loved to watch me masturbate, I'd sit on her chest and beat it until it was ready. At that point she put my penis in her mouth and finished me off. It was nice.

9. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

Yeahhh this is a no brainer

10. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I'll jack off in front of a woman for a woman, hell where do I sign up?

11. tigger_1372

tigger_1372 Members

I enjoy being watched

12. chili

chili Member

Love to be watched, told what she wants to see me do. Makes for a great orgasm!

13. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

I like to masturbate with someone watching while sitting on the edge of the sofa.

14. tarotsailor

tarotsailor Members

An exgf who worked as a nurse in the same hospital I did had a bladder infection and the MD said no sex for four weeks. So at night I would hold her in my arms and she would masturbate as I told crazy kinky bedtime stories I made up in my head. Ever after once in a while she'd say "tell me a fantasy" :)

1 person likes this.
  15. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Are you sure that's safe?

C/S,
    Rev J

16. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

It isn't safe. That's part of the fun.

17. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

That's a regular event in our house! He gets turned on watching me....I get turned more because he's getting turned on....I enjoy seeing him get hard & enjoy it when he comes, the bit between those two points can be a bit tedious, but I'm usually enjoying myself, so no worries!.
    Also, back in my teens I would masturbate with another girl, I'm pretty sure she was bisexual or maybe even gay, but we never "got it together", we just used to play with ourselves in her bedroom & watch one another! It was quite erotic actually!

Jayandcay likes this.
  18. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Well as long as you don't add autoerotic asphyxiation you're good.

C/S,
    Rev J

19. chili

chili Member

The other night when my partner was not up for sex but she wanted to help me out, I straddled her chest and masturbated as she ran her hand over me, she squeezed her tits together so I could slide between them and told me to cum on her tits. Hottest masturbation I have had for a while!!

20. Sincitysj12

Sincitysj12 Members

I do it daily with my lady she enjoys watching me pull on it. However sometimes she likes to feel it swell in her mouth either way it's a win, win. I don't normally finish though that's saved for her.