Masturbating while someone is watching you

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Bassline514, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

Hello!

I wonder if any of you guys ever masturbated in front of somebody, if you enjoyed it, etc.

As for me, I love to play with myself while my man is watching, it's a huge turn on! I am quite an exhibitionist, so I have a lot of fun doing it. I dress up with sexy lingerie and use toys, so he has a good show. ;) Sometimes we both watch ourselves in action as a preliminary, I think it's so hot.

What about you? Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on the topic. :D Have fun!

Bass

2 people like this.
  2. chili

chili Member

I love to do it in front if people. I ave always enjoyed being watched. And masturbating together. Recently I have started to do it on cam which is also a huge turn on for me, I just love the thought of being watched.

2 people like this.
  3. prescious

prescious Member

Yes-very hot. I love being watched...

4. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Yea but only my wife. We do it often in front of each other.

5. ihateblueballs

ihateblueballs Member

I've masturbated in from of 3 women once! It was one of my fantasies and I had a friend make it come true!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I watched my wife masturbating me recently & it got me more turned on then when I do it myself. I don't think I could talk ever talk her in to masturbating herself in front of me - she said it's a guy thing that males only masturbate themselves & not women playing with themselves - tried to tell her otherwise but you can't always convert the old fashioned thinking types can you !

7. Sam101

Sam101 Member

Yep... My wife often watches me masturbate (if for some reason she isn't in the mood, or can't for whatever reason), and 9 times out of 10 she either helps me finish, or if she wasn't in the mood before, her watching me masturbate makes her hot and then she can't wait for me to give it to her :D Of course it generally ends 2 minutes after that... But, hey, what can you do...

8. kairilove

kairilove Member

Oh yes, I love to fuck myself senseless in front of an audience, especially if I get to watch them do it too ;)

Cum4you and MrFish like this.
  9. Relentlesslion

Relentlesslion Banned

Only in front of girls or GF... Cant stand if man looks me, esp if i looking him i nthe eyes.

10. Runnerload

Runnerload Guest

I actually did that already two times, masturbating while a girl was watching me and I have to say: it was and still is a big turn on for me, I love being watched by girls while I masturbate.

11. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

We have a hard time not jumping in and taking over

12. Sam101

Sam101 Member

Well... Hey, if given a preference, I would always prefer a "perfect pussy finish" than a hand finish... LOL

But then, that's just me... Can't speak for the other guys here :D

13. Scooch

Scooch Member

I've done it before in front of my girlfriend... personally I like to be watched. When I'm real horny I'll get naked and masturbate on cam4. The more people the better!

14. riaf

riaf Guest

I let my wife's friend watch me once. She didn't have any sexual experience and we got to talking about it. She asked to see so I obliged. She asked to see more, so I came on her tits.

15. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I have done it and it is a big turn on. I was in the bedroom one time and my girlfriend at the time walked by and said something to me so I got the idea of masturbating in front of her since she was outside. She got so hot that she slid her hand in her pants and started on herself, we both finished about the same time. She came inside the house and round two started. Very hot!

16. skirk

skirk Member

Love being watched while I masturbate.Love going on webcam it is such a turn on.Love my wife watching.

17. Daddylud

Daddylud Guest

I'd love to get into something like this, but my wife seems to be upright! After having kids things changed.... I find myself looking for ways to spice things up.

18. skirk

skirk Member

Reading all these threads is getting me hot.Will prob end up on my webcam when the office has emptied lol

19. Daddylud

Daddylud Guest

I'd love to vet into something like that! Problem is my wife seems to upright! I'm always thinking of ways to spice things up!

Buggyman75 likes this.
  20. skirk

skirk Member

When I'm real horny I'll get naked and masturbate on cam4. The more people the better![/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.