Posted November 04 2012 - 11:19 AM

hello

i find it very turn on watching a girl setting naked on a toliet and pee
does anyone else find it hot ?

#2 desert-rat

desert-rat

• 2,243 posts

Posted November 04 2012 - 11:39 AM

There are videos and web sites on lady peeing . Its a common turn on . If you check you tube and the torrent sites I am sure you will find some . desert rat

#3 Mothman

Mothman

• 1,335 posts

Posted November 04 2012 - 11:48 AM

Nah it doesn't do anything for me. My girl sounds like a cappacino machine on the hopper so it kind of grosses me out.
Posted Image

#4 desert-rat

desert-rat

• 2,243 posts

Posted November 04 2012 - 12:00 PM

There are some on you tube and this torrent site has some for download . http://kat.ph/ desert rat desert rat

#5 bmj46

bmj46

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted November 04 2012 - 12:19 PM

not talking about video i am talking in real ... usualy i ask my girl or a girl i am with to do that .. most girls peed in front of me while i am watching and one of then actually let me clean her pusy afte she peed so turn on

#6 War John

War John

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted November 04 2012 - 12:35 PM

i like it when a girl pees in another girls mouth.

#7 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted November 04 2012 - 03:17 PM

hello

i find it very turn on watching a girl setting naked on a toliet and pee
does anyone else find it hot ?

Why just on a toilet - what about them squatting on the floor or peeing on a towel on the bed (?) that would be even more kinkier than the normal place? You could see a bit more of her too.

#8 builderjohn09

builderjohn09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted November 05 2012 - 07:58 AM

I get very turned on by it. It's kinda primal and i like to eat her right after. The sent, the moisture, and most women act grossed out by it, but they're not. I would love my girlfriend to pee all over me while i jerk off. I've asked but I think it's a little too far for her. I will carrupt her eventually.:)

#9 McCloud

McCloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted November 05 2012 - 08:12 AM

I was convinced by my boyfriend to pee on him for the first time. I don't go out of my way to seek it out, but when he asks for it I don't mind obliging. Since then I don't close the door when I go to the bathroom, which is positioned right in front of the couch in our living room, and my boyfriend always gives me these looks like I'm doing something naughty. Sometimes he will come over while I'm peeing and put his hand between my legs. Again, I don't find pleasure in it but I don't mind it.

#10 bmj46

bmj46

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted November 05 2012 - 12:01 PM

I was convinced by my boyfriend to pee on him for the first time. I don't go out of my way to seek it out, but when he asks for it I don't mind obliging. Since then I don't close the door when I go to the bathroom, which is positioned right in front of the couch in our living room, and my boyfriend always gives me these looks like I'm doing something naughty. Sometimes he will come over while I'm peeing and put his hand between my legs. Again, I don't find pleasure in it but I don't mind it.

see it was not just me other guys like it too :)

#11 misplacedJim

misplacedJim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted November 05 2012 - 12:04 PM

It takes all kinds of different people to make the world go around...lol. Watching a girl pee doesn't do anything for me at all. I just wished the wife would close the door when she goes. I think she knows it bothers the hell out of me so she leaves the door open.

#12 texas.grok

texas.grok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 01:48 AM

I like to watch but prefer to either have my fingers or cock in the stream or in my mouth. My GF is game for either.
Texas Grok

#13 FunHogg

FunHogg

• 1,505 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 04:32 AM

I've been saving my girl's golden nectar in jars, coffee cans and milk jugs for months. Once we get enough of that sweet ambrosia saved up, we're gonna rent a u-haul and transport that shit to a swanky cabin in the Smokies. I'm gonna fill the jacuzzi with it and spend a long weekend soaking in her heavenly waste.

#14 BlueBaz

BlueBaz

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted November 15 2012 - 07:14 AM

Watching a pretty girl pee is a beautiful thing.

Personally, I love it. :D

#15 daliro

daliro

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 04:44 PM

My husband loves watching me pee in the shower he always has. I love the look on his face and a little moan that escapes his lips.

#16 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 34,058 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 06:18 PM

Why just on a toilet - what about them squatting on the floor or peeing on a towel on the bed (?) that would be even more kinkier than the normal place? You could see a bit more of her too.

you realize pee goes through a towel... is your bed entirely stained yellow?

#17 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 06:24 PM

you realize pee goes through a towel... is your bed entirely stained yellow?

If a waterproof item (large plastic bag etc) was placed under the towel (a thick & thirsty type)
you'd be ok to pee onto it with no problems of wet sheets etc to clean up later.

#18 FireWitch

FireWitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted November 24 2012 - 05:14 AM

It can be yes

#19 MrsSmith

MrsSmith

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 06:03 PM

My hubby is quite into watching me pee. He loves when I leave the door open for him. He's asked about golden showers before, but we've not gotten around to it yet...

#20 gryneth

gryneth

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 07:49 PM

eh. its not too much of a deal for me. xD i know im a girl ive never seen a boy pee before tho xD

#21 CutieDerp

CutieDerp

Grand Poobah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 09:10 PM

Strangely, I get turned on by a guy watching me pee or being turned on by it.

#22 sextant

sextant

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 12:54 PM

I have always found it very erotic to watch or hear a woman Peeing. Back when women had pubic hair That muted tinckling sound turned me on. I had a girl ask if she could hold my dick while I did, then asked do you really shake it afterwards. I thought that was funny. I've had women pee on me, which is hot. From what I've read urine is almost sterile. So to each his own !!! Explore your sexuality & enjoy it !!!

#23 silk896

silk896

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 03:58 PM

I find it quite erotic watching either sex have a pee.
There's something "innocent" about it.
I like being watched also, tho I am not in any way an exhibitionist. - "invitation" only.

But "#2" ---- that's toilet door well and truly shut!!!!

Edited by silk896, November 29 2012 - 03:59 PM.
typo

Ahhh. I wish!

#24 Ivory62

Ivory62

• 1,158 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 04:17 PM

No matter how bad I need to pee, if a woman is watching me-let alone holding my dick-I will stiffen up and be unable to go.

I have watched one partner pee, she enjoyed "performing" and would often pee while we showered together. Pity I could never return the favour.

#25 sextant

sextant

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 08:49 PM

I had that problem, I started to get hard as soon as she took me in her hand !! I had to hurry. She thought it was funny having to aim it !!