Female orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by richardmoores, Oct 31, 2012.

1. richardmoores

richardmoores Member

I'm a bit obsessed with the female orgasm. I watch this video's on the internet called ifeelmyself.com where you can watch real women masturbating and getting lost in their moment. Each woman varies on how they pleasure themselves and how they show this pleasure. I love the way women move and breathe in orgasm, and the sounds they make as the pleasure flows through them is just heavenly to me.

I often wonder just how good a female orgasm feels, how the sensations feel and what an orgasm is like for a woman. I think that their orgasms are generally deeper and longer lasting than a mans. And a woman isn't looking just to ejaculate to release tension, and I think hers is a more higher state of pleasure.

When I look at a beautiful female enjoying her orgasm any envious feelings I have, of wishing I could feel what she feels, melts away when I see that something so beautiful deserves to feel so blissed out in orgasm, then I'm happy for her.

I also imagine how amazing it must be to be a beautiful woman, being desired, being made love to, being fucked, having a guy finger your pussy and like and suck your clit, being given orgasms by lusty men driven crazy by your beauty. Wow.

Can any women out there tell me what an orgasm feels like for them? Go into as much detail as you can.