Do you believe in astrology?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Robofish, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i love Astro.com, and their subscriptions and detailed forcasts cost money but are really interesting.

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

No I do not believe in astrology.

I honestly don't see how anyone could look at it as any more than a novelty.

3. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

No. People just read into it and see what they want to see.

4. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

I do, but if people are going to read into it they need to read into their entire chart. For example I'm an Aquarius female but I'm not your "typical Aquarius" because my moon is in Cancer and I have a lot of water and fire in my chart. You could read about my "sun sign" and it relates to me but not totally because I'm way more emotional than they say Aquarius should be. My fiancé is a Pisces male, who has a lot of fire and mix of air/water in his chart but he is very Pisces and I think of him as a fire fishy lol.

5. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

I actually did a little test to see how I could apply astrology to real life, by asking various people I came in contact with what their sign was. I would watch them (not in a creepy way lol) and then guess their sign. I had 9 out of 12 correct, its interesting.

6. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Not really

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't believe there's a causal relationship involved. only a semi-useful way of categorizing personalities and a possible, though variable, degree of synchronicity.

8. kimhudson

kimhudson Guest

of course I do. And I'm a very strong believer too

bezoek ons

9. jakeflamingau

jakeflamingau Guest

Previously I didn't believe, but certain things change my life after all this is part of our life. To know future and to avoid any problems it is good to use such things.

10. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I believe in it with all my heart, it all makes so much sense not to believe it in.

11. Bluhish

Bluhish Guest

i have found zodiac signs to be true in my life. you must remember that when one describes the traits of a sign they are more describing how a person may think and not personality traits. there is always going to be people who do not quite fit the description, but as i said, in my life the signs work pretty well. everything in the universe works together, and astrology zodiac signs are based on the alignment of the planets and such. how could that not affect us? the moon affects a females period cycle and waves, so how would it be so unbelievable it affects more along with everything else in our galaxy? just an opinion.

12. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

nope, and if u have ever watched the cosmos, carl sagan proves it soo easily and with ease.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

14. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

lol, where do u find this stuff?

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The link indicates it is somewhere on tumblr, but I did not find this one myself ;)

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Seeing as how even a very simple test repeatedly proves that astrology is in fact not true in its predictions, and a historical analysis of its concepts and theories proves it is nothing but fictional mythology, no, I don't believe in astrology.

For every example you can think of where something in your life has aligned with astrology, your mind is forgetting 1,000 examples of where it didn't.

17. carter andrew

carter andrew Guest

Previously I had concern about Astrology, as my parents believe in God, but always living in funky type of environment, but certain things happens in my life so from them Consulting to astrologer is in my opinion is good one.

18. Lulu1967

Lulu1967 Member

I believe it exists. I'm pretty sure of that ...

19. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Synchronicity......

I do believe in astroNOMY

20. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LOL!

I sort of do, today. It is fun, anyway....

Aquarius here...
    water bearer
    but air wearer....