Finishing off

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by calgirl, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If I don't orgasm I'll be wet until I do. I like the wetness when intimate but not when I'm not. I want to orgasm.

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Sex with another person isn't masturbation. I wanna make him cum and I expect the same commitment. If one of us can't make the other cum, I'll feel there's something wrong. If one of us doesn't even bother to try, I'll feel frustrated.

Well, that's the speech. Real life is so much more complicated. How I'll feel and what I'll do will depend on so many things.

I wish I had gotten one orgasm for every 10 I've given.

3. klpic

klpic Member

for my self I do some times cum faster than my wife. but I am very happy for her to take it in hand and finish her self off. but then I do love to watch her .
    but it seems only fair to me that if I have cum then why should the other party not cum as well ?

4. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Isn't it amazing to wonder this is the same woman that slaps you in the face,figuratively speaking, at the car wash when you detail your duties for presumption that you know the technique.:mickey:

5. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

It really bothers me if the woman doesn't cum and I have found that the women get upset with me if I don't finish. We both run into the "I can't please the other" problem. I feel like I don't have the wright to cum if she didn't.

I had a relationship that she had been using BOB for years and there was no way any man was going to make her cum. She would get upset with me but she didn't let me touch her to try.

I know most people masturbate but for me I want to give to her so if she wants to cum I can help anytime even if I get nothing in return. Paying it forward works in many ways.

BOB: battery operated boyfriend

6. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I'm nearly 57, he's 63, we have always felt confident & relaxed enough to finish ourselves off on the rare occasions where intercourse or oral fails. In fact, these days I usually have to use a vibrator to give myself that final big orgasm, he helps, but it's me that does it.

7. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I had never used a vibrator until the last few months and i use it too during sex. Sometimes the thought of it will flip the switch to climax.

8. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I've been fortunate enough to usually climax at the same time as my partners. I can orgasm quickly if I want to, but I usually like to prolong it so it's been disappointing the times I've been with a minute man.. I'm left hanging. I'll ask them to finish me off with their hand because I do not like masturbating myself much at all...

9. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

It happens to me sometimes where for whatever reason I'll start to go soft, not very often but it happens. In these situations if I have the desire I'll spank it later on but I don't typically do it in front of my wife considering I thin it's a bit rude given the circumstances.

My wife probably only cums about 30% of the time. She really takes a long time to build up though. I offer to always finish her off but usually the only time we have to play is after the kids have gone to sleep and she's dead tired and at the end of her rope and just prefers I cum as she just wants to go to sleep rather than make herself cum. Sad thing is during the day when she's at home she gets moments where she gets horny, but I'm at work and can't like just take off for an hour or so at random times. When I get her in a situation where we have time or she's not exhausted though I'll get her to cum sometimes two or so times, usually once orally and once sexually.

10. hitman73

hitman73 Member

We finish ourselves off quite often. Sometimes neither of us can quite get there, and I dont mind. I like masturbating in her presence.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Another vote for get the female off before PIV. All additional orgasms are bonus.

While asking did you come is laughable after the second time you have sex, ever, asking, do you want to come (add "again" if you are sure it's happened at least once) is golden.

12. Napman

Napman Guest

I can't remember the last time I have cumed and my wife hasn't afterword. The weird thing is that if she cums first she doesn't care about me getting off. Sometimes I'm ok with it if I'm tired I'll just go to sleep, then wake up later with a hardon. Other times I'll jerk off on her ass or leg.

13. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like to get off first then him, cumming together for orgasm two is amazing.

Every now and then I like to just be fucked and watch him get off. This is usually when I've already masturbated earlier in the day.

14. BigBimbo

BigBimbo Member

The only way this would bother me is if the invitation to participate was not extended. I may be close to worthless after I climax, but I'm at least good for enthusiastic nipple stimulation.

15. Rb1

Rb1 Member

I would never finish myself off when she was around. Most women I've been with seem to think it's gross when a guy touches himself

16. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I have no problem using a toy and finishing myself off, I also do not mind if a guy jerks himself off on me if he is having trouble. I think it is all in fun!!!!~

Jayandcay likes this.
  17. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

It surprises me that touching oneself with a partner is still taboo for some.

Jayandcay likes this.
  18. Jonny718

Jonny718 Member

Our normal run of events is for me to fuck her for a while before I go down on her and lick her clitoris until she cums. Then I will push my cock back inside her as her orgasm subsides. After a little while more penetrative sex, I will go back down on her and lick her clit as a I frig her g-spot until she cums a second time. Then finally I can finish myself off to a climax inside her.

On the odd occasion I have lost control and cum before her, then I have been happy either to finger, or sometimes, lick her to orgasm afterwards. I don't think I have ever not helped her finish off when we are together - even the time when she rode me to an early orgasm, and then proceeded to sit on my face afterwards for her turn to cum.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'd say we do that 50% of the time, orgasm can be elusive especially if stressed out or substances are involved. Often she'll need the Hitachi to get all the way and i'll gladly help with fingers, and likewise she'll go down on me or give me a show if i want.