My Girl Took 4 Fingers Up Her Pussy

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 chingon777

chingon777

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted October 21 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hey guys last night i was fooling around with my girlfriend. I started fingering her
and she really got turned on she started saying harder so I kept on going and i kept on adding a finger until i reached 4. She kept on enjoying and really was getting pleasured.

I have an average penis like 6.5 in erect. Do you think she is getting pleasured with me when she can take four fingers in her? Please let me know what you think? She has complained that sometimes i cum too fast but never about my size?

#2 PiperStLennon

PiperStLennon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted October 22 2012 - 09:58 AM

hands/fingers and penises affect us gals in different ways (think the 'come hither' motion with fingers for g spot climax as opposed to thrusting with the penis), so i wouldn't worry about your fingers 'taking over' the job that your dick does.

she may like fisting too, ask her.

#3 Impending Confusion

Impending Confusion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted October 22 2012 - 10:06 AM

Posted Image

Sounds terrible. Do drugs, not scooby snax.

#4 builderjohn09

builderjohn09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted October 22 2012 - 10:26 AM

I am very average in size and my girlfriend gets off. Most girls like the stretch and frankly there aren't many men who can equal 4 fingers in girth. I think my girlfriend would get off hard by fisting however she is kinda a prude in bed so when thinks get hot she cools down quickly but I have noticed 3 to 4 fingers get her very excited. I am sure not worried about fingers taking the place of my cock. I just want to get her off and enjoy and I think you should probably feel the same way. Oh and fyi I am unfortunately a quick shooter as well so I always make sure the job is done or close to before I penetrate her.

#5 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted October 22 2012 - 07:26 PM

I can get 4 of my fingers into my wife's vagina & it's just a great turn on for both of us.
Use a bit of lube & it's even more enjoyable for both.

#6 -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil-

Einherjar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted October 22 2012 - 07:33 PM

I wouldn't stick 4 fingers up a chick to make her feel good. It's to make me feel good and perverted.

#7 clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted October 23 2012 - 09:58 PM

There's only been two women during my dating years that could take four fingers.

The rest have been one or two fingers. With those women, sometimes I'd try a third despite her slick running down her ass and her pussy like a four-hour-running crock pot and it's, "Ow! Ow! Stop that!"

But, those two women that could take four fingers - my little dick seemed to get them off quite quickly and easily. Wasn't no fakery going on. When their cum came on, so did the trademark vaginal "cum-clamp" that most women do when they're getting their rocks off.

Ah, the clamp. In my top five of thrills.

I wouldn't invest too much concern in the matter.

#8 Irresponsible Hermit

Irresponsible Hermit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted October 24 2012 - 03:59 PM

Fingers! wtf! it's for dicks, man. you put your dick in there!

#9 Ivory62

Ivory62

• 1,158 posts

Posted October 24 2012 - 04:01 PM

Fingers! wtf! it's for dicks, man. you put your dick in there!

It's for whatever gets the lady off, dude. Whether it's dicks, fingers or a miniature statue of Ronald Reagan.....

#10 NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas

Old Fart

• 4,294 posts
  • LocationIn the bowels of all mankind

Posted October 24 2012 - 05:12 PM

It's for whatever gets the lady off, dude. Whether it's dicks, fingers or a miniature statue of Ronald Reagan.....

:confused:

:eek:

:devil:

#11 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,094 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted October 24 2012 - 05:24 PM

I know this chick she lives down on Melrose
She ain't satisfied without some pain
Five fingers goin' up inside her...again
Well crack the whip
'Cause that bitch is just insane
I'm serious...

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#12 monkjr

monkjr

• 3,223 posts

Posted October 24 2012 - 09:46 PM

I think women can fake the cum-clamp in the vagina IMHO. Kegel muscles are responsible for that.

But no women can fake the flushed skin after a good orgasm. A small orgasm women can fake with good acting.

#13 PlacidDingo

PlacidDingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted October 24 2012 - 10:43 PM

I think it's the shape of his chin that makes it work.