Alabama

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by novarys, Oct 21, 2012.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

who's in Alabama?

2. scarynickname

scarynickname Wanderer

3. Dodgeguy

Dodgeguy Member

I did notice that Alabama is the only name that is not listed in the other part of the BB with States Names gawd i love Bama wish i was there..

4. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

well cool then! where in AL are you? do you like living here?

5. Zebb

Zebb Member

I'm not there,but my mother is? She spends three months each year there visiting her sisters.

6. scarynickname

scarynickname Wanderer

Sorry it took me so long to reply! Im not used to anyone posting again in Alabama so soon! I live just north of Huntsville. I really like it here. The beach is a tolerable drive south. The mountains aren't that far. Lots of rivers and lakes.Monte Sano in Huntsville is a nice little get away. Then theres Lowe Mill/The Flying Monkey arts center that always has something going on. A lot of people like to cut down Alabama, I guess small minds just see what they want.

7. LevelKarma

LevelKarma Guest

I just moved here, I live in Alabaster right now which is close to Birmingham but my parrents live in Steele which is closer to gadsden nice to meet you!:sifone::pie::peace::willy_nilly:

8. raejustrae

raejustrae Member

I do! I'm in Birmingham. c:

9. Stonerstan

Stonerstan Member

I've got a friend in Athens Alabama,
    her and her boyfriend are trying to make some Toking buddies/ Stoner/Hippie friends,
    etc,But She said it's soooo difficult specially cause she lives in Limestone County in Athens Alabama. So If any of you guys are trying to make some friends like she and her boyfriend
    are you should totally hit them up! They are really cool people I trust them totally,
    They are down to earth and nice. They are both 20 years old
    But they can get along with just about anyone so even if you're older, they
    are totally chill people to hang with.

If you wanna make friends with em I can give you my pen pal's email adress
    or facebook via private message(I Don't wanna post it on the forum for privacy and safety issues),Her name is Bonnie, I feel bad for her and her boyfriend cause they
    aren't having alot of luck making any new stoner/hippie friends at all to chill with,So I'm trying to help em out. :2thumbsup:

10. dutchblood87

dutchblood87 Member

Stonersam hook em up with me i live in Florence and i have no friennds either. my name is andy. i moved here from indiana in march

11. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

I live in Hamilton Alabama nice to see there's hippies around here

12. Sunnyriver

Sunnyriver Members

I live in hamilton alabama. wow, i think i been here befiore walksonrivers is another name is use. idid not mean to make two names

13. Dezileu

Dezileu Members

I'm outside Oneonta near horsepens40. Lots woods aaaand nowhere to find any weed. This is like he land o the methheads. Which is why I almost never leave home. I have some serious anxiety and am very shy. Anyways, hello.