New Addiction!

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by Bond007, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Bond007

Bond007 Member

I discovered this coffee drink a few months ago and ever since I had it the first time, I've been hooked on it! Now, I don't have this drink everyday, but it sure does help when I need that extra umph before class. It's funny, because I like everything BUT actual hot coffee itself. I love coffee ice cream, coffee cake, Frappuccinos, Ice Blendeds and cold coffee drinks; but not coffee. Anyway, back on topic, this is a drink I think you guys should certainly check out. Columbus Coffee Roasters. They come in two flavors, "New World Vanilla" and "New World Mocha". My personal favorite is the latter.

[​IMG]

2. UteNative

UteNative Member

Starbucks Shots are good too! #Mocha :p

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I'd be down to try it, but they picked a name and general theme I can't get down with.

The problem with that is that columbus was as evil fuck who really fucked things up.

He was also a stupid fuck, the reason portugal wouldn't fund him is that their mathmaticians noticed that he thought the world was a third of it's actual size..... As I understand it, Isabella only funded him when she was informed that his voyage would only cost the equivalent of one weeks worth of royal court entertainment.

Even today, the places referenced by that brand are essentially colonial, they do the same things and have the same amount of money, and the people are still crushed, in some places with US government money, and everywhere with US government apathy.

4. Bond007

Bond007 Member

I would have to agree with you. The back of the can says something that I'm sure will piss you off as well. It's a bunch of false advertisemen over false historical facts over false everything. But still, I drink this almost everyday and it does help me get through the day for the most part. I work with kids at an elementary school and sometimes I just need a pick-me-up.

"It took a modern day thinker like Christopher Columbus to take a perilous journey on the open seas to make the discovery of a lifetime. Columbus had to deceive Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand of Spain into believing he was for new trade routes while his true intent was to find the ultimate iced coffee beverage.
    He sought something cool, refreshing and truly rich in flavor. He discovered what has remained a family secret all of these years. Many people cite Christopher Columbus for his worldly explorations, but his most glorious find was this coffee discovery."

How cheesy is this? lol

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

That looks delicious.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't care for cold coffee. I'm a coffee lover through and through. Coffee was meant to be served hot and that's how I like it.

Glad you found something you like. That's cool. :)

7. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

lol very cheesy

I don't really class those drinks as coffee, more like coffee-flavored skim milk. Basically a thin Mocha milkshake lol

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:puke:

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I loved mr browns....especially ice cold on a hot summer day when a regular coffee would have been just too hot

i cant find them local anymore...the one store that had them stopped stocking it

[​IMG]