DMV Area Heroin (DC, Maryland, Virginia)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by tomufasa, Oct 17, 2012.

1. tomufasa

tomufasa Guest

Was wondering what people local to these areas thought of the heroin around? I used to think Baltimore had the best, but as of lately I've been getting some fire from Richmond. I've also heard the Virginia Beach area (Newport News) has some decent dope, but the few times I've tried it, it has been garbage. Any input?

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I have been herr for 3 years and have yet to hear about anyone currently using. It would be hard to believe if they didnt have top notch stuff in dc. Also norfolk seems to be a hipster place so I would hardly be surprised if it was a hotspot.

3. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

got mine from new jersey. it was fire.

4. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Ive said this before in agreement with you man. NJ has some of the best dope in the country and its SUPER easily accessible.

5. tomufasa

tomufasa Guest

i've gotten jersey dope before, and im sure at one point it was, but by the time it made its way down to Va im sure it had been stomped on several times because it was nothing impressive. Baltimore has some great dope, but the stuff im gettng in richmond right now is good enough for me to not drive three hours to baltimore to get shit haha.

6. hthropi08

hthropi08 Member

I'm in southern VA. Tried it one. I can get high off 3 tab 10's...not much of a tolerance. And I did a .2, felt nothing at all. Not the slightest buzz. But it was the first and only time I have heard of that stuff around here so I'm not surprised it was garbage.

7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I will say that bmore smack is very good, for someone who doesn't have a tolerance one $10 cap might put them in the hospital. It's way too easy to get on the street too. I shot up one cap when my tolerance was low and had like triple vision and shit.

8. dutchblood87

dutchblood87 Member

dope didnt get me the first time but the 2nd got good

1 person likes this.
  9. cthulhu

cthulhu Member

That seems to be the consensus, particularly in the Newark area.

Baltimore dope might be good, but I think the existence of The Wire might have something to do with it's reputation in the minds of some.

10. MuSHMuSHTRiP

MuSHMuSHTRiP Guest

Virginia Beach thumbs up.

11. AceK

a hear people say a lot of heroin in bmore is really crushed up pills like crushed up oxy....but all I know is one time is shot one cap of smack and OD'd....made it to work the next day but whatever it is is theres some strong shit in bmore. Some of that scramble shit ain't that strong but this shit I shot one cap and OD'd, they had to keep givin me narcan until it wore off. by that time it was almost time for work so I caught a cab ouughtta that hood.

12. GammaRae

GammaRae Member

Va beach and Norfolk have fire dope. Baltimore too.

13. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

you ever watched The Wire?

14. junkygirl666

junkygirl666 Guest

So i went to dc today (i live in pg county) and got so me dope on Georgia ave. I felt it for like 20 minutes and and then it was gone. Maybe because im on methadone.. :(

15. AceK

Probly some shitty scramble, a crushed up vicodin maybe mixed with sheetrock dust. If it was some raw you shoulda been fucked up unless you're abusing the shit out of the methadone and raising your tolerance more than it already was. Methadone doesn't keep you from getting high, its not bupe. How much smack did you do, did you shoot it?

16. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

don,t buy on the streets. you all know there are about 5 darknet markets now. all the compition is lowering prices. and thats where you can get some #4 H raw uncut, tar, meth,coke, LSD(real lsd) all kinds of vendors anymore. with escrow ya don,t pay for it til you get it in your hands. download tor, read up. at reddit. hit up all the best dealers in the world from the safety of your bedroom.

1 person likes this.
  17. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

fentanyl is the china white, only works if you shoot it

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yep. Sure I'm sure someone will be right on that.

(only an idiot would call someone with one post about that.)

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

2 posts dont cut it either. get a k and maybe you can lore someone in but if they see your first few posts i would doubt it.

1 person likes this.
  20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Sucks to get ripped off and sucks to be sick. I wouldn't have been able to help you out anyways as I'm pregnant (not using anything) and before then I was on suboxone anyways.
    But had just wanted to let you know no one is gonna trust someone with one, two, or ten posts... unless they know you a little bit anyways.

If you're serious, hope you feel better soon though.

Haha.... about the last part of your post. :D