Getting your gf to give head

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Dudemeister, Oct 12, 2012.

1. PlacidDingo

PlacidDingo Member

Ah yeah, it was pretty not-awesome in a few ways.

2. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

Both myself and my wife seriosly get off on pleasuring the other. During all kinds of sex, I am far more interested in her needs and her in mine.

Needless to say, we have an amazing relationship and some incredible sex.

Trying to force the issue will never work out. You just just have to want to do things. Also communicate your desires rather than give orders for what you want.

3. hornyguy123

hornyguy123 Guest

from my experience you might as well move on. most women do NOT suck on a cock, period!!

4. Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt Member

:rofl:

I'm sorry that you've encountered so many rare exceptions, but I don't know any women who don't suck cock, other than lesbians!

5. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What he said^ i have found that it helps if instead of asking you set the example by eating that sweet pussy .....

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

i have a friend that was married for almost 20 years. When they spit up he said the first thing he did was go get a bj. He said he hadn't had one since he met her LOL

I here there are some girls that don't like doing it. I'm glad I didn't marry one of them. :)

7. misplacedJim

misplacedJim Member

Well hell...I sure did ! In the nineteen years we've been married I can count in one hand the number of times my wife had given me head. Hell...it's so bad when she does try that I figure I'm better off not even wasting my time trying to get her to do it anymore.

I was reading in another post about guys that can suck their own cocks. Now if I could only do that...oh the possibilities would be endless.

8. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

Two words *Safe word*

9. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In my experience, lesbians who take a walk on their wild side (i.e. sex with a man), are more likely to suck cock than straight women.

They are in a "its kinky and turning me on to be hetero" space and cocksucking is part of the full "being hetro" experience.

A straight woman is selecting what she likes from the hetero menu.
    A lesbian (having a wild night) is sampling everything from that menu.

10. Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt Member

You might find the data in this article enlightening: http://psychcentral.com/blog/archiv...rising-facts-about-americas-sexual-behaviors/

11. Ta2smitty

Ta2smitty Guest

Dude.........I'm........So......Sorry.... I'd probably leave my wife but thankfully she LOVES to do this and can't get enough of it!

12. queqid

queqid Member

Your wife does not know what she is missing. Head is just a part of loving, as is vaginal sex, anal sex and having a friend over. It is called unconditional love.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I asked my wife the othernight if she had ever heard of the '69' sex position just after I had given her oral. Because she has never gone into details about other positions before, I told her what it involved but she told me to forget about trying it. Not her type of thing at all. So maybe we can just lay in that position & touch each others parts instead - sounds ok to me.

14. dutch

dutch Member

nz, that reminds me of a question someone asked me once...

What's the difference between a wife after being married 5 years or a job one's had for 5 years??? The job still sucks.

Some people have led really sheltered lives and have no idea about ALL the joys of sex.

15. shaftsinker

shaftsinker Guest

You need a new GF. Or your dick is smelly and/or ugly

16. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

See bro, that's where you're doing it wrong. Even if you like giving that selfish wife of yours lip service, you have to man up and go on strike with all things sexual. Of course she's perfectly happy with the way things are going between you two now - she's getting what she wants, and that's all that matters for all she cares. Infer from this what you want, but it's evident to me she doesn't really care all too much if you're happy or not. I've said this before, but this complete disregard for your sexual satisfaction would seem symptomatic of a deeper deficiency in your relationship. Because obviously in a truly loving relationship there would be communication and room to discuss things, be they sexual or emotional or whatever. Like I'm not too big on reeming myself, but if my partner for whatever reason couldn't be fully sexually satisfied without the occasional ass licking, I would be willing to work something out. Because I care about this person and her happiness, and in a world where so much is beyond our control these are things we can do to make our lives better. Mind you, this probably won't be the kind of talk to make her change her attitude, so you need to think of something else. Again, I'd say let the relationship deteriorate a little further. Because right now the deal is you're frustrated, while she, in her albeit egotistical way, is perfectly content. Again, it's bullshit that she should be so content, because unless you're like five years old emotionally, you care about how your significant other feels. Shit, this kind of thing makes me so mad to think about. I don't even think 'feminism' is to blame so much as the whole daytime television pop-psych craze originating in California, and infecting the world over the past decades. People are just so obsessed with their personal boundaries and whether they're not being violated, that for so many people the ideal of life is not to embrace it, welcoming its richness in experience, but the oppsite: to get through without ever connecting, never sharing in the feeling of others, just to stay pseud-happy in their little egotistical fantasy.

I would almost say get the miserable tart to drop some acid, and see how life denying her attitude is. But I doubt she'd be into this either, so there's really not a whole lot you can do but see where you go yourself. Put your love to the test, and if the test comes out negative draw your conclusions.

17. Cgoods

Cgoods Member

Well damn that sucks, why don't you try some yummy flavoured lube, buy a bunch flavours and try them out, strawberry is my favourite, (not that i don't love the taste of cock and cum, its amazing!!!!!!).

Or you could just put it straight, unless you can deal with not getting blowjobs for the remainder of your relationships (which would suck, hehe). Just tell her its not fair and that you want and need her to pleasure you that way. Or just don't go down on her until she starts going down on you :)

Worked for me once :)

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have some lube that I bought recently thats made for massage purposes, vaginal / oral / anal sex. Maybe I can convince her to give into her negative thoughts on oral & she may just turn her ideas to positives if she's a bit more open minded. Or maybe we can complimise somehow?
    I have asked her since, go ahead & to initiate sex sometime instead as a surprise for me. She had very good reasons why she didn't like initiating sex originally & they were accepted by me. So now we have talked about those reasons & hopefully soon she'll be the dominator in bed more often instead. Our 29th wedding aniversary is coming very soon to - hope she's not having her monthly then thou- lol

19. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The quickest way to get a BJ is to dip your dick in chocolate.

20. dutch

dutch Member

^^^or better still, have her pour chocolate syrup all over it. Let her hang onto the bottle, because when the first coating is gone, she can apply more and more.