Getting your gf to give head

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Dudemeister

Dudemeister

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 10:49 AM

Any dudes with success stories on how to get your girl to give head? Or any girls with stories on how they warmed up to it?

My gf refuses to give head, which blows (harr harr). She says it tastes bad, but also refuses to do it after washing or even in the shower. She won't even do it with a condom on because the "liquids make her nauseous." On the other hand, she likes it when I give her oral. :dizzy2:

Any tips?

#2 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 55,685 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted October 12 2012 - 10:55 AM

find another GF.. or a dude friend..

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#3 Marebare

Marebare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 10:55 AM

my man just tells me to do it and I obey

#4 StpLSD25

StpLSD25

• 2,990 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 10:58 AM

What MareBare said.. Tell that bitch.

"It's Dangerous to be Right, When Your Government is Wrong!"
Posted Image

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion"-Albert Camus-

#5 Dudemeister

Dudemeister

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 11:00 AM

my man just tells me to do it and I obey

Lol ok. Now I need to get her to obey me :cool:

#6 Marebare

Marebare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 11:04 AM

take the upper hand and tell her to obey you in all things....that's how it is in my house

#7 enhancer13

enhancer13

• 1,125 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 12:28 PM

First of all stop giving to her what she won't give back even if you enjoy it! If she won't return the favour then she ain't worth the time.

#8 silk896

silk896

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 04:08 PM

Ask nicely and don't pull the "you'll do it if you love me line."

Ahhh. I wish!

#9 The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 04:21 PM

The solution is simple: withhold spending until she gives in. No more fancy dinners, no more movies, no more nights out on the town, no weekend getaways, and absolutely no shopping excursions until she gives you what you want. Otherwise, you can just leave her and find another girl who will suck your cock. Make that very clear to her, and if she is repulsed and threatens to leave, call her bluff and let the bitch leave; she will be doing you a favor by saving your money in the long term.
The pussy is the wrong hole. We love anal whores!

#10 slittylicker

slittylicker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 04:47 PM

I love it!
I guess I should stop eating my girlfriend until she cums, because when she gives me head, she never makes me cum. She did it last night. After a while, she told me to take over with my hand a little bit. Then, when I was getting close to cumming, I was trying to get her to take over but she either just didn't get it or didn't want to, because she didn't want cum in her mouth. It actually looked like I started to cum because a considerable amount came out, but I wasn't having an orgasm. Then I started jerking it until I came a lot. All she could say was sorry.
That's not the first time she did that. It's fucked up.

The solution is simple: withhold spending until she gives in. No more fancy dinners, no more movies, no more nights out on the town, no weekend getaways, and absolutely no shopping excursions until she gives you what you want. Otherwise, you can just leave her and find another girl who will suck your cock. Make that very clear to her, and if she is repulsed and threatens to leave, call her bluff and let the bitch leave; she will be doing you a favor by saving your money in the long term.

#11 Marebare

Marebare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 04:57 PM

WOW there a lot of uncaring women in the world. I'd want you to come in my mouth. I love the way it makes me feel to have the knowledge that I can preform this for my man and give him back the pleasure that he gives me.

#12 Guest_ILoveLaura

Guest_ILoveLaura
  • Guests

Posted October 12 2012 - 05:13 PM

My gf refuses to give head, which blows (harr harr). She says it tastes bad, but also refuses to do it after washing or even in the shower. She won't even do it with a condom on because the "liquids make her nauseous." On the other hand, she likes it when I give her oral. :dizzy2:

Any tips?

For girls have enough respect for themselves to not submit to such degrading acts. She's a keeper, and on the plus side; you can always be sure that no other guy's cock was in her mouth before

#13 The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 05:23 PM

For girls have enough respect for themselves to not submit to such degrading acts. She's a keeper, and on the plus side; you can always be sure that no other guy's cock was in her mouth before

Spoken like a true feminist. A real keeper is an anal whore who will suck your cock straight out of her ass, even if it's brown.
The pussy is the wrong hole. We love anal whores!

#14 snappercharlie

snappercharlie

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 07:44 PM

Dude, I would have a talk with her about what you want, if she still refuses, leave the bitch a find one that will give you head. How is she in the sack otherwise?

#15 Reverand JC

Reverand JC

Willy Fuckin' Wonka

• 3,902 posts

Posted October 12 2012 - 11:08 PM

I'm just curious. Do you find eating pussy to be a degrading act?

Another question. What if the girl gets off on being degraded?

Stay Brown,
Rev J
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson

#16 lopenator

lopenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 12:11 AM

Always gotta repay the favor.

#17 Dudemeister

Dudemeister

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 12:38 AM

Well, I dont want to play games. At first I tried increasing the frequency with which I went down on her, but it hasn't triggered any reciprocation.

Why is giving head degrading? I try to maintain an equal relationship, so if both parties perform oral on eachother it's hardly degrading for either party. The whole power struggle between men and women is just annoying.

How is she in the sack? Well, for the past couple of years we haven't had regular sex either thanks to a medical issue (infection or something), so... pretty bad. When we did have sex, it was pretty basic. Sounds pretty bad... and it is. I still believe it'll get better... she's seing a doctor next month, so I might get laid soon :sunny:

#18 Guest_ILoveLaura

Guest_ILoveLaura
  • Guests

Posted October 13 2012 - 02:41 AM

I'm just curious. Do you find eating pussy to be a degrading act?

Another question. What if the girl gets off on being degraded?

Yes I do find eating pussy slightly degrading but I can't resist. If the gal likes being degraded then I would let her. She'd be grown up and it would be her own choice

#19 Guest_ILoveLaura

Guest_ILoveLaura
  • Guests

Posted October 13 2012 - 03:03 AM

Dude, I would have a talk with her about what you want, if she still refuses, leave the bitch a find one that will give you head. How is she in the sack otherwise?

The people on this site are so immoral. If someone doesn't want to give head they should not be forced into doing it

#20 ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 05:19 AM

Well, that really leaves only one feasible option open now, doesn't it? But from the sounds of it even suggesting anal sex would be a no no. I don't know what to say, but I've been in a similar situation. The thing is that this kind of behavior tends to be symptomatic of an inability on her part to be emotionally open as well - or are you able to discuss this with her? Most likely sex isn't the only thing you can't talk about. My guess is if you stay together you'll end up like so many miserable couples, who might have been married for decades, but have never had any real connection. This happens all the time, and I wouldn't necessarily blame 'feminism' so much as the economic system we all live under. Many people today are under such pressure to stay in the game and be competitive and perky and have to juggle around all these masks and bla bla bla, that they're completely pushed into themselves, simply incapable of meaningfully connecting with another human being. Or at least not in a more involved way than clicking the Like button on Facebook. I wouldn't lay in with an ultimatum, but I would definitely say dare to be blunt and express how you feel, and see where you go depending on how she responds.

#21 renogirl_2

renogirl_2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 07:35 AM

First of all stop giving to her what she won't give back even if you enjoy it! If she won't return the favour then she ain't worth the time.

I agree with this quote except for the "she ain't worth the time" part. I certainly wouldn't give her something she won't give back, however.

How important of an issue is this in your relationship? She can suck you off without swallowing. You could put peppermint on your penis (don't knock it until you try it) so it doesn't taste so bad to her. You could also, subtly, hint that if you can't get it at home, you can't be sure you won't find what you need elsewhere.

Good luck.

#22 Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 07:54 AM

Well, I dont want to play games. At first I tried increasing the frequency with which I went down on her, but it hasn't triggered any reciprocation.

Why is giving head degrading? I try to maintain an equal relationship, so if both parties perform oral on eachother it's hardly degrading for either party. The whole power struggle between men and women is just annoying.

How is she in the sack? Well, for the past couple of years we haven't had regular sex either thanks to a medical issue (infection or something), so... pretty bad. When we did have sex, it was pretty basic. Sounds pretty bad... and it is. I still believe it'll get better... she's seing a doctor next month, so I might get laid soon :sunny:

Wait... she's had some kind of vaginal infection for the last TWO YEARS? But you can still go down on her, and that's fine?

Something ain't right, here.

Aside from that, I was going to say something about how not only is giving head an acquired taste (it took me a long time to be OK with precum, let alone semen in my mouth) but it's also an acquired skill; it can be exhausting and make your jaw sore, especially with a very thick penis or if the woman has TMJ. Some women are more prone to gagging, and that can make giving head challenging... there are ways to work around this IME, but it takes patience.

The best way to get a woman to the point of being comfortable giving you head, IMO, is to ask her to explore you orally while you're lying flat on your back. If a woman is hesitant or inexperienced, NEVER push her head or thrust... that's a quick way to guarantee that she never goes down on you again and/or develops an aversion to giving oral sex. Hurting someone or making them gag or choke during an act they are not sure about yet is a surefire way to make up their mind that they don't like it.

She needs to be in control, and you should warn her when you're about to cum so that she has the choice of pulling away and finishing you with her hand, or you finishing yourself. If you can help make her introductory explorations into oral sex pleasant and undemanding, you may find that she enjoys it more and more, until she actually wants it and it turns her on as much as eating her out turns you on.

#23 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,525 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 08:03 AM

You call her a girlfriend. I mention this because the term implies (for me) a certain amount of emotional connection.

The dichotomy of Cunnilingus vs. fellatio is a false on in this context.

You like both cunnilingus and fellatio. She likes cunnilingus, but doesn't like fellatio.

If you want to play the "don't give her what she won't give you" game.
Ask yourself, "What do I dislike, but give her because she likes it?"

If you are "keeping score", cunnilingus doesn't give you any points, you both like it.
The (hypothetical) BJ that you are seeking would give her points, you like it she doesn't, she gets a point.
What are you doing that she likes, but you don't, that gives you points to redeem in this dominance game?

#24 Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 08:06 AM

I am disturbed by how much of the advice given here is of the "punish her into doing what you want" nature, as opposed to exploring options for making it pleasurable and non-threatening for her so that she has a chance to get to like it.

Buying couple's sex books and reading them together might help as well. Most women want sex, but our culture has put such an ugly veneer on so much of it that it can be hard for some women to accept and enjoy their sex drive. Helping her get in touch with her own drive can make all the difference in the world.

#25 Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 08:10 AM

You call her a girlfriend. I mention this because the term implies (for me) a certain amount of emotional connection.

The dichotomy of Cunnilingus vs. fellatio is a false on in this context.

You like both cunnilingus and fellatio. She likes cunnilingus, but doesn't like fellatio.

If you want to play the "don't give her what she won't give you" game.
Ask yourself, "What do I dislike, but give her because she likes it?"

If you are "keeping score", cunnilingus doesn't give you any points, you both like it.
The (hypothetical) BJ that you are seeking would give her points, you like it she doesn't, she gets a point.
What are you doing that she likes, but you don't, that gives you points to redeem in this dominance game?

I don't agree with this approach. Scorekeeping never, ever ends well.

The real issue is that his sexual needs aren't being met. If sex was incredible in every other way but she didn't like giving head, that would be one thing. But it sounds like his needs are simply not being met, and they need to be able to talk to each other and work through that.

Most couples have one partner with a higher sex drive. That's totally normal. It just shouldn't be so mismatched that the person with the higher drive is perpetually frustrated while the person with the lower sex drive is perfectly satisfied. My last boyfriend and I were completely mismatched; he was a once-a-week person and I am an every day person. It didn't work out.

#26 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,525 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 08:17 AM

Mayor, I think that you and I are in basic agreement about this thread. My post was intended to steer the thinking away from the "make her" approach that we both dislike and move towards the (correct) position that you expressed in post #24.

My post was a step in the right direction, yours was a single jump all the way to the right conclusion.

The only addition I would make to your post is that there are sexual activities that people engage in, not because they bring pleasure to the actor, but because they bring pleasure to the actor's partner. The actor doesn't get pleasure from the act, they get joy from having pleasured their partner. I see nothing wrong in those kinds of sex acts. (Actually, if a relationship is to last, both partners will have to engage in those kinds of activities. Its a lot easier to "accommodate your partners desires" than it is to "adjust both our desires to match")

#27 renogirl_2

renogirl_2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 08:34 AM

The actor doesn't get pleasure from the act, they get joy from having pleasured their partner.

This is a great statement and one of the keys to a healthy relationship.

#28 Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 08:38 AM

Thanks MikeE... I definitely agree with you about pleasuring one's partner purely for the joy of bringing them pleasure. I think that after a while, though, the excitement of doing something that turns on your partner tends to transfer into a pleasure in the act. In a loving relationship with good communication, arousal often turns into a wonderful feedback loop. :)

In a healthy relationship, both partners will do their best to accommodate the other, I think. The guy who has a twice a week sex drive and the girl who has a four times a week sex drive may find that they can both be happy with three times a week, plus one morning a week where he just holds and kisses her while she masturbates. They both get their needs met, and it makes their bond that much stronger.

#29 Reverand JC

Reverand JC

Willy Fuckin' Wonka

• 3,902 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 09:10 AM

Yes I do find eating pussy slightly degrading but I can't resist. If the gal likes being degraded then I would let her. She'd be grown up and it would be her own choice

There is nothing degrading about liking to give pleasure. Most of the women I've been with have liked sucking cock. I love to eat pussy. I've also respected all of them not "Treating them like a human Urinal" as you so eloquently put it in another post.

Do you think there's anything wrong with the fact that you like to eat pussy?

In general your posts read like you have been for lack of a better word brainwashed by the religious right to believe that sex is only for procreation, and that any type of sex that doesn't at least have the possibility for that is "Shameful" or "Unnatural" leading one to a life of hell.

Guess what. Hell is between your ears. It is a mindset. Heaven is also. We don't have to die to experience it. We create it for ourselves every day on Earth. One of the ways we do it is through sex.

There is a whole beautiful spectrum between down, dirty, ugly, degrading sex and high beautiful, spiritual union sex. To me they all give us experience that can lead us to be better humans and make our little bit of heaven here.

I'll chalk up your rude, judgmental, misogynistic comments to a combination of being brought up in a strict religious environment, and youth. There is something slightly schitzo about your online persona. Just the fact that you post under 2 different names is kind of weird. But the fact that you can post about wanting to lick ass one minute to criticizing people who have anal sex the next is straight up bizarre.

Stay Brown,
Rev J
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson

#30 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,525 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 09:56 AM

"Hell is between your ears."

It is clear that you, sir, have never been in Hanford. ;)