When chicks fart

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Bond007, Oct 7, 2012.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Nah. People just think their "shit don't stink," so to speak.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's rude to make others smell your fuckin' gas. I don't get the whole fascination with shit-holes. I mean--there's shit up in there.

3. happypills

happypills Member

Many many light years ago when I was on one of my first dates with the man that later became my husband, I accidentally squeaked one little fart out. We were driving in his car and it was late, I was tired and I laid down in the front seat of his Ford Pinto. My head was in his lap and the rest of my body was curled up in the little seat with my ass facing the passenger door. It was totally unexpected, but a crisp and stinkless little fart squeaked out of my butt. OH dear I was mortified! But he laughed so hard and exclaimed "You Farted, You, a Girl, FARTED, I can't believe it!!" he totally laughed and I laughed and well I guess it just made him love me! We've been happily ever after ever since! (I was so relieved that it didn't stink! It was just a cute like putter!)

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's just not true. my farts smell awful to me.

i do like the smell in a way because i associate it with the feeling of having just farted, but it's still a stinky smell.

5. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Mine certainly don't smell sweet to me. They're so toxic they could be weaponised.

6. Bond007

Bond007 Member

I remember this time back in elementary school when I farted and the dude next to me was all, "Ugh...smells like rotten eggs!" I tried to play it off but I guess I made the mistake of getting up and drawing attention to myself. Hahaha. And I remember trying to convince someone that it wasn't me but that person still didn't believe me lol! Ah, the memories...

7. Dudemeister

Dudemeister Guest

My gf farts ALOT, luckily they don't smell. But nah, no arousal there.

8. mted

mted Member

It doesn't turn me on per se, but I sure find it "cute" if I catch my girl farting. Nothing to be ashamed of in a relationship.

9. Buttman31

Buttman31 Member

it depends on the situation! I remember when I was getting some sexy photos of my missus in the garden, she had a sexy thong bikini on with some very high heels and as she was turning her head to me and showing her butt she farted loudly, now when I look at those photos I always remember this and how sexy it was.

10. sextant

sextant Member

Yeah & a womans pussy bleeds every month & She also pisses from there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Bond007

Bond007 Member

Well some people prefer anal because the hole is tighter.

12. sextant

sextant Member

Girls don't FART...........it' a FANNY BURB !!!!!

13. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Well, I fart a lot and my girlfriend farts about as much and I find it very hot. <3
    Any room we're in tends to stink of ladyfarts though. :)

14. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

:svengo:

15. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I think it is horrible for people that are intimate to do that in front of each other! I understand that accidents happen, but on purpose is unacceptable, and would be a DEAL BREAKER for me......

16. BarefootWanderer

BarefootWanderer Member

To each their own, me and my girl friend pretty much compete to see who can rip more farts and it's good fun for us

17. hellfire2255

hellfire2255 Member

Haha I was thinking about this the other day. Honestly, I encourage a girl to fart around me. It makes her feel more comfortable around me and during sex. And I do find it kind of sexy, simply because of the taboo. If I was having sex with a girl and she farted, I would laugh because it's funny, but that wouldn't change anything about the sex part.