Missing 17 year old from Atlanta GA

Discussion in 'Backpackers Message Forum' started by Francesca89, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Francesca89

Francesca89 Guest

I am posting this around please help us!! Thanks guys!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I am writing you guys because I am desperate to find my 17 year old sister that ranned away from home September 30, 2012 from Atlanta GA. Her name is Carmen Villa, she is Italian American girl. My whole family is worrying sick. She left home leaving a run away note not saying where she was planning on going. By what I know she hangs out at Little 5 Points, Asheville North Carolina, and Savannah Georgia.

I also heard from the travellers in Little 5 Points that she has been going around with another 17 year old run away, and that she was planing on jumping on a train to go down to New Orleans. We heard some news about her being with a 20-23 year old man from North Carolina that may be true or not.

This her info http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1203482&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

If anyone have any info about her, or have seen her around please tell her to atleast let us know if she is okay, and that we miss her so much and we would like for her to come home. If something happens to her it will destroy me. I can't rest because of all this, and I am afraid something might happen to her.

She is a huge fan of the Rainbow Family.

My email is francescavalentinavilla@yahoo.com

1 person likes this.
  2. YoMama

YoMama Member

Francesca89

I Hope you find your sister and that you can let us know what is going on.

3. ytlisasimpson

ytlisasimpson Member

Hope she is safe!

4. Nauseation

Nauseation Member

Any luck finding her? I notice her information has been taken off of the website, I hope she's safe.