Do you find penises attractive?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by PrimeRandall, Oct 4, 2012.

1. PrimeRandall

PrimeRandall Guest

So some girls I've spoken with seemed to not think penises were attractive, so I found that surprising. Do the girls here find penises attractive?

What, in your opinion, makes a penis attractive?

2. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Yes very it's beutiful

3. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

The woman it's plugged into.

4. Iliketowatch

Iliketowatch Member

My girlfriend loves to suck cock, and not just mine. We agreed some time ago that she was free to do as she pleased....as was I.....but that we'd always be open and honest with one another about our outside activities.

She sent me a text message one night that an old boyfriend was at a party she was attending and that he wanted to do her. She was sort of asking my permission, I guess. Anyway, I told her to enjoy herself...but to take pics.

Well, she did, lots of pics, which she eagerly showed me the next day. Since then, any time she's with another guy she takes pics of herself sucking cock.

It's amazing to see the variety....long and thin, short and thick, a glans that looks like a plum, and some, big....really big, light colored with a bright red head, dark, you name it. And down here in my part of the world, none of them (with the exception of mine) are circumcised.

oscar eatseveryone and Bryce like this.
  5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm not a girl but love to suck cock and find the variety fascinating - I esp like uncut ones, find the ones that have the head peeking out of the foreskin when erect particularly attractive :)

Simon :sunny:

oscar eatseveryone likes this.
  6. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

If the penis is uncut, it is ugly. Cut is beautiful.

mastrb8tr69 and averageguy6 like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No.
    Dicks are gay
    /

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have no wish to have my mouth around one, or indeed any other part of my body feel one. They can be very beautiful though and I have admired a few over the years, mostly asleep with some awake.

9. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

yep, especially when they are chubby but not yet erect

2 people like this.
  10. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

As someone who is uncut I take offense to that. Most uncut penises look similar to circumcised ones when erect anyway.

1 person likes this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

as someone who has a penis, i have no problem with the fact that some people consider penises to be ugly.

1 person likes this.
  12. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

Lol fair enough.

13. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

Personally I find cocks super sexy, but...

"Don't you don't you want to thrill me
    Don't you be afraid to tell me
    Tell me if you think it's ugly
    But now don't you want to touch it anyway..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waX1AGPtyto"]Soundgarden - Big Dumb Sex [Studio Version] - YouTube

14. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

I think they're pretty cool but I don't lust after a cock or anything. I'm attracted to their actions. I slept with a guy with a circumcised cock for the first time when I was in America last week and I was surprised that really it was no more beautiful despite men claiming in the past that they are the best blah blah.

15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Mines beautiful but I'm a little bias

2 people like this.
  16. Shale

Shale ~

I find cocks, just like any other body part being objectified to have degrees of beauty and yes, it can be in the eye of the beholder.

Some cocks I find deliciously enticing and just want to touch it, fondle it, feel it in my mouth. While other cocks, not so much. (and a few are really ugly) Again, my value judgment.

I often wonder if the aesthetics would differ from those of us more into oral than with those who like the feel of a cock in their vagina or ass.

I suppose some big thick, blunt, veiny (even gnarly) cock that I might not even want to put my lips on might appeal to someone more into the feel of that sliding in and out of them.

Oh, and I prefer uncut myself. It is such a delight to slowly slide that skin back to reveal its hidden secrets. Like unwrapping a present.

17. Victoria_Zecret

Victoria_Zecret Member

The sight of an erect penis or a man with an erect penis really turns me on. I think they look magnificent.
    But flaccid penises look kind of funny. They just look wrong the way they dangle down and flop about.

18. Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt Member

I find penises very attractive, and I prefer uncut but I also think cut are very nice.

2 people like this.
  19. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

Yes! I would never hesitate to ogle one. The sight alone gets me hot.

emmamichelle, Uncut and shoeless joe like this.
  20. Air_Corps_LAD

Air_Corps_LAD Guest

my girlfriend loves mine. i spent my whole life thinking i had no birth mark and just the other day, she discovered that it was on my cock.