stepping on heroin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by benjiax2, Sep 23, 2012.

1. benjiax2

benjiax2 Member

What different things do people use to cut heroin with?

2. Stan Mallinkrodt

Stan Mallinkrodt Member

Nothing good from what I hear.. But I think they can cut it with other drugs.

3. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

I read in the news about a big bust in my area recently. They said they were using brown sugar for the cut.

4. benjiax2

benjiax2 Member

Ya there was a huge bust in the Atlanta area about a month ago. Some 80 lbs or so. I've heard they cut with baby laxative and vitamin B. And other drugs of course. Just curious if anybody knew of any more. The brown sugar one is new to me.

5. 1:11

1:11 Member

Since you're in GA, i assume you're be talking about cut in ChinaWhite, correct?

In ChinaWhite, most popular cut in use is Inositol......
    which has can have a laxative effect, leading to the rumours of "baby laxative"

Brownsugar?....NO.

6. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

haha, the richmond hill guy in queens yeah?

7. benjiax2

benjiax2 Member

Well mostly the white powdery stuff, im assuming thats china white. Occasionally you'll come across some some super dense rock. Idk what that is, and thats what im curious about. How do they rock it up like that?

8. MidwestCaveman

MidwestCaveman Member

Heat up your dope/cut it will melt, when it cools down you have 1 solid chunk

9. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

Yeah, that's the one. The bust pictures were painful to look at. :(

10. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

baby laxative and corn starch i believe

i hate when people say they cut it with other drugs thats dumb and no smart drug dealer would actually do that (waste of money)

11. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

I hate it when people get a bad weed high and claim it was laced with dust.

12. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I smoked weed laced with dust and was high for like.... over 12 hours lol. If anyone is ever high off marijuana that long, then they can assume that lol.

I always wondered what heroin is cut with. Goddamn I want some dopeeeeeee.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

benny drill..

14. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese

15. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

phenazepam powder
    fentanyl.

16. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

A long high is hardly an indication it was laced with dust. Anything else?

It only irks me when people say that because it it has such a strong taste/smell with a very distinct high. It also doesn't make sense a dealer would give away a drug that costs more than weed from an economic standpoint. I've always chalked it up to DEA BS. Of course I an't say it's never happened in history but I just doubt it happened in all the cases as I hear people say it with such assurance.

17. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

When we would cut heroin we used a product called "Magic", I always had the assumption that magic was a mild stimulant, yet after IV'ing 0.3 of this cut alone, I felt relaxed and drowsy almost nodding off just from the cut alone.

Cocaine we would use benzocaine or lidocaine depending if it was going to be cooked or served for different city preferences.

18. bongsolo69

bongsolo69 Member

Just from the experiences of doing dope the normal things ive seen/heard people doin to cut there shit is sugar or coffee grounds. If you put sugar on tin foil and heat it up itll turn into tar looking substance almost if u look close like u should u would no. If u smoke it itll hurt ur throat so u no right away its sugar.

19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You smoked some good shit beyond your tolerance league.

That simple.

If it was laced, you would not have been "high" as you think of it, at all....

20. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

Nah lol, the kid I smoked it with told me it was laced with PCP, and I agreed to smoke it with him. His brother sold it out of Philly, and I believe ended up in rehab for dust. The kid Vinny later shot someone and is in jail now I think... trust me lol I've smoked PCP twice now, it is a very, very different high than marijuana. The first time I honestly felt such dysphoria it was unbearable. At some point I even thought about committing suicide because it lasted so long and was extremely intolerable. Afterwards, I had a lot of anxiety the weeks following. The second time I smoked it (around 2 years later) I handled it waaaaaay better, except still found it to be an extremely unpleasant high. Or trip.. it felt more like I was tripping.

Yeah, ummmmmm, I'm not 12 years old. :sultan: