The G Spot

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by bi_for_fun, Sep 11, 2012.

1. bi_for_fun

bi_for_fun Member

It's been discussed hundreds of times here I'm sure, but I have a good question. how do I find that damn thing??!! I mean what can I feel for, is it easy to spot once you find it once? ladies, will my girlfriend appreciate me for finding hers??!!

any and all help is appreciated!

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

finger(s) in, come hither motion.

3. sammiewammie

sammiewammie Member

the texture is more rough.. it feels different on different people, some dont get huge amounts of pleasure from it where as others have mindblowing orgasms.. ask her about it, not the internet :)

4. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

G for Gangsta

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

^ top response.

6. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Have her on her back, butt on a pillow. Make sure your fingers are clean and well lubricated, fingernails clipped, and then with your elbow on the mattress, palm up, insert your first and middle fingers in her vagina. Feel the upper side of her vagina for a raised mound about 2-3 inches inside, under the pubic bone, which you can feel. Move your fingers "come hither" inside, and vary it by going back and forth over the raised mound. Do this for 10 minutes or so, occasionally twisting your fingers in the vagina and removing and reinserting them. Be guided by what she says feels good and what doesn't. Report back how it goes...
    ---The G Spot Master

1 person likes this.
  7. Socratease888

Socratease888 Guest

G-for: Great Tasting... Juices dripping; conclusive squirting...

I am, Jason...

8. GAP

GAP Member

exactly what he said, only my wife folds her legs back and locks them with her arms so her knees are basically resting on the mattress beside her shoulders, giving maximum pussy exposure and angle for me to do the job.

this is also great for penetration as well, as i am able to touch her "mound" with my cock allowing her to squit as well.

the other way is her in the doggy style position on all 4's, and i insert the fingers with the palm of my hand facing downwards, and cup her till she gushes, but this way is no good for making her gush during penetration, because the angle of penetration is more up than it is down.

there are some good video tutorials out there on the net, even have several in my own video collection.

just google "female ejaculation"

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

thanks google!
    Helping men discover the mysteries of women since 1998

10. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

Guys with nice fat fingers are great for this. Better one fat finger than 2 small ones.

11. BuckStacyBuck

BuckStacyBuck Member

it's between the F and the H spot.

12. celebrating

celebrating Member

13. celebrating

celebrating Member

1:34 Magic Finger: Find the G Spot! - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKfHcrolbcE"]Magic Finger: Find the G Spot! - YouTube -

24/8/2007 - An infomercial for Magic Finger, guaranteed to find your G Spot FOR you. You'll be amazed at the results! Frustrated Woman - Liza Fernandez ...

14. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I find that it is a little different for most woman, I will direct a guy till he has found it then he can play away :)

15. celebrating

celebrating Member