Name the Comedian and the Bit

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Pokerguy, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Pokerguy

Pokerguy Member

Here's how the thread will go...or at least start... each post will:
    1. Identify the source of the prevous quote
    2. Leave an uncited quote for the next person

First Quote (starting out with an easy one...should be required knowledge before being allowed to browse this Forum, let alone this thread):

"...Shit, Piss, Fuck, ****, Cocksucker, Motherfucker and Tits... and Tit''s doesn't even belong on the list!"

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Sounds like carlins 7 curse words.

You should never break up when your camping because when you storm out of the tent you cant slam the flap.

3. Pokerguy

Pokerguy Member

You are correct. This is George Carlin's 'Seven words you cannot say on television. This was the crux of a major 1st amendment case case click here for some background.

I didn't know of the 'tent flap' bit, but a little searhing seems to attribute this to a Mitch Hedberg.

Next quote:
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... Hit it."

4. Ely North

Ely North Member

Blues Brothers - I forget which one of them says it.

"Hold on a second. I'm gonna go over there and look in the telescope with this girl with the big titties."