Tramadol

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by lisakc, Nov 15, 2004.

1. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Cool. Does FedEx ship piss powder? And what do you do with it? Snort it or mix it up like lemonade?

2. does2

does2 Member

Flush it down the toilet.

3. happydude_60

That makes sense, but you said you were saving it and...oh fuck it.

4. luciano

luciano Member

Which is better codeine or tramadol? I never had tramadol though I've had lots of fun times with codeine.

5. Able

Able Member

Being prescribed tramadol for about a year now i say they do give you an effect. I have heard from others as well that agree. On the other hand there are people on the opposition of it saying that they're fakes or not worth the time. From personal experience they help my back and give a euphoric feeling. I have yet to build a tolerance and i take 2 50mg twice a day. If you're looking to use them for recreational use, I recommend *not* going over 400mg. People seem to go into convulsions when going higher.

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm glad I never went into convulsions on tramadol. lol

7. trichome22

trichome22 Member

codeine gets turned into morphine and other opiates by your body=win

tramadol is weak sauce, absolutely no flavour.

codeine is infinetly better than tramadol.

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Codeine never did shit for me. Tramadol made me feel decent, though I had to eat like 750-1000mg of it. lol

9. rat9514

rat9514 Banned

it feels pretty good..

just dissolve in water and shoot it.

:deadxmas:

10. Doobie60

Doobie60 Senior Member

Codeine makes me feel like a I took weak Ritalin. But I suppose you can have a decent time if you take enough of anything.

11. deadheaddope

deadheaddope Member

Don't listen to the 14 year-old that is shooting tramadol

[​IMG]

12. happydude_60

I just got my ass ripped off with Tramadol. I've got a buddy than knows these streets better than me, and he said he could get me some 10mg Hydro's for $2 apiece. So we meet the dudes connect at a convenience store. I give the guy $40 for 20. He's sitting in the front seat with the door open counting out pills, when the cops pull up 20 ft away. Oh shit, time to hurry up and leave. I saw some white pills, round shaped, and the guy is saying, yeah, they make round Vicoden too. So, with the cops there and all, I thought fuck it, I'll check them out later, so I took the pills and we left. I get home and look at the pills, and they're inscribed AN 627. I run that through the pill identifier and it's fucking 50mg Tramadol. Now my buddy is more upset than me, and on the phone calling his friends up to kick the guys ass. I'd just settle for some of my money back, so that's what we're going to try first.

13. elongito

elongito Member

good god man, what show is that picture from?

14. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

I had some stomach pain a couple weeks ago, and the doc prescribed me a bottle of tramadol. its alright, its a bit of an upper to me- gives you a tingly feeling but makes you so freaking dizzy, i couldnt walk straight, feels like a drank too much, but i want to tweak out on something. i dont know if i really like it that much, i have to take a couple benzos to equal it out so i dont start freakin.

15. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Tramadol makes me feel edgy and slightly dizzy. I wouldn't recommend them for recreational use.

16. Below Me

Below Me Member

First off let me say what a great site this is.....I stumbled upon it several months ago then again last night. I've been using these on and off for around 4 years. My first experience with them was when I was incarcerated. One of my "friends" inside had just had knee surgery and the Dr. Prescribed him ultram. This was years ago and I don't remember exactly what made me take it (probably to break up the boredom). He had no desire to take them so he would cheek them and pass them out. I remember 50mg floored me....full opiate high. Bear in mind I had zero tolerance at this time. Long story short I've found they will give a decent high to most people w/o a tolerance. Out of maybe 10 friends I've shared with, one did get sick to the point of vomiting within the hour, one (my brother) did not respond at all but all of the others seem to enjoy them. I am prescribed 150 mg/roxi's and obviousley cannot get high off of them anymore. If I stay clean for around a week and pop 10 of them I can feel it. What I find them useful for is if I run out of roxi's early either by my own stupidity or getting rid of a few, they will stop any withdrawals. Like I said n high, but the make the days seem tolerable. They stop the runny nose, shits and overall feeling of not being able to do anything but lay there which is the worst. They are readily available on the interwebs with most places providing overnight shipping. Like I said they aren't for everyone, this is just my experience. Good to be here, what a great site......

17. Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol Member

I have tried tramadol on a handful occasions. I usually take 300-400mg and about half of the time I felt dizzy and very nauseous and the other half I felt a subtle euphoria, a little nausea, and a little dizzy. The buzz lasts up to 8 hours for me. I also got that wonderfully annoying opiate itch, so take some diphenhydramine if you are going to try it. If you are really curious try it once. I have personally found them to be only slightly enjoyable if enjoyable at all. I sure as hell wouldn't pay anything for them.

18. mvic

mvic Member

I have heard people liking them and some dont. For me they did nothing but were very good if going throught WD. Even then I never went over 400 mg and it keeps wd at bay.

19. Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol Member

@mvic its a little known fact that Immodium (OTC anti-direal) is chemically similar to some opiates and will be very useful for WDs, for some its takes physical WDs away completely.

20. mvic

mvic Member

I heard at one time Immodium was a rx only and then was changed to OTC diarria (sp) med. Because of its opoid base?