Texas Judge Warns of Civil War if Obama is Re-Elected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They were used against the Apaches not the Sioux or Cherokees but, it was still genocide!
    Also it was post Civil War as was Custer's Last Fuck Up. Next time you have asome spare time read a little history.

2. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

to him I say: "dont let the mason-dixon hit you on the way out..'

3. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Buffalo soldiers of Montana
    [​IMG]

4. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Read a little history, how pompous of you. Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians was genocide too. So are you going to blame the U.S. troops that were following orders, or the POTUS and congress that gave the orders? Not that I condone killing, but refusing orders can destroy a soldiers whole life. I was a stupid kid when I was in the army too, some 40 years ago. The threat of court marshal, the brig and a dishonorable discharge can scare a young kid. Nazi soldiers were usually just shot for treason for not following orders. There's a little history for you.

5. Ranger

My original point was that all those involved were white. The Buffalo Soldiers were black volunteers.

6. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

You changed my post when you quoted me. Were you trying to say that is what happened to you?
    ...if so, bravo! I was in at the end of Nam, but they sent me to Iran.

My point is, the genocide would NOT have happened if not for the ALL WHITE politicians. The buffalo soldiers were just trying to make a living. After the civil war, jobs for blacks were few and far between. Escaping the repression of the south was foremost in a lot of their minds. Very few, if any were bent on genocide of the natives.

7. Ranger

So you're saying that if I'm hungry and a third party offers to feed me if I wipe out you and your family I should do it?

8. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Notice that the only ones that agree with you are the other cons. Pft!

9. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

You know that the buffalo soldiers didn't wipe out any natives at Little Big Horn, or have anything to do with the Trail of Tears.

It should be noted, that Regimental returns show that the Buffalo Soldiers were not involved in Indian massacres, though they were camped near the sites of two incidents and assisted those who survived. It is this author's stated belief, that the Buffalo Soldiers did not mistreat Native-Americans and were not responsible for their removal from reservations.
    http://www.buffalosoldier.net/

So really, stop trying to con me.

10. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

You're the con!!! Trying to make people believe in this Left-Right paradox of ignorance and stupidity. Obviously, you don't care about the Constitution of this fine country, cause your fucking hero, Obama, is slowly getting rid of it, and still you blindly follow.

You're either really stupid, or a spokeperson for Obama. I've yet to hear you mention your hero when it comes to; HR 347, The NDAA, NDRP, CISPA, The FAA Reauthorization act, or any other unconstitutional act he's signed!!!

11. Ranger

Interesting, my point was simply that bigots come in all colors from all cultures.
    Why do you dodge my question?

12. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Thick as a brick, I gave you the answer. Again....

You know that the buffalo soldiers didn't wipe out any natives at Little Big Horn, or have anything to do with the Trail of Tears.

It should be noted, that Regimental returns show that the Buffalo Soldiers were not involved in Indian massacres, though they were camped near the sites of two incidents and assisted those who survived. It is this author's stated belief, that the Buffalo Soldiers did not mistreat Native-Americans and were not responsible for their removal from reservations.
    http://www.buffalosoldier.net/

So really, stop trying to con me.

The buffalo soldiers didn't mistreat the natives, they didn't commit the genocide, they were not the bigots. You know it was the WHITE politicians that committed the genocide. So your point is just to distract attention from the bigot judge and the bigot cons that threaten violence if they don't get their way. That makes you part of the con game, as does stpLSD.

13. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

^ I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone is asking you about the Buffalo Soldiers, and I'm not sure why you're so fixated with them or what it has to do with this thread.

14. roed69

roed69 Member

I thought it would have been other way around .... Mitted Cheesy Smilly Face Romney

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

holy shit, i assumed you were 16.

16. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I'm reposting cause the OP intentionally ignored me.. Rjhangover!!
    You're the con!!! Trying to make people believe in this Left-Right paradox of ignorance and stupidity. Obviously, you don't care about the Constitution of this fine country, cause your fucking hero, Obama, is slowly getting rid of it, and still you blindly follow.

You're either really stupid, or a spokeperson for Obama. I've yet to hear you mention your hero when it comes to; HR 347, The NDAA, NDRP, CISPA, The FAA Reauthorization act, or any other unconstitutional act he's signed!!!

17. Ranger

Coming soon......"Constitution! You haf a copy? Assume the positiun!"

18. krozar

krozar Member

Texas is a wreck. Been trying to get some psychiatric help for my brother here and there simply is NONE. Some counties have a more wealthy MHMR program, but statewide, it's largely non-existent. They prefer to wait until breakdowns so they can send him to prison; AKA political buddy's warehouse of cash.

19. Ranger

Growing up in Texas was confusing. The church preached 'creationism' and the state practiced 'survival of the fittest'.

20. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Well there's your problem, you assume instead of thinking.