Texas Judge Warns of Civil War if Obama is Re-Elected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Aug 24, 2012.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Looks like that judge wants his own private army... He's gonna use fear tactics to get one.

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Hmm...
    Judge better be careful, the NSA may take his comments as borderline terrorist threats, especially calling out the militant militia groups.
    Actually they are probably already looking into the good judge.

I thought judges had to be intelligent??.....I guess not in Texas.

4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Lubbock, TX?

Awww mahn ....

5. ManyInterests

ManyInterests Member

If a judge is that crazy, how can he render rational and just decisions? Yikes.

6. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Is that an elected position? I don't know where people come up with these ideas. Is it going to be another North South civil war? Or are they going to make reservations for the people who don't agree with them. Or maybe work camps. Why someone like this even opens his mouth in this day and age is beyond me.

7. Tyrsonswood

"Why someone like this even opens his mouth in this day and age is beyond me."

They're out there...

8. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

I know, but they say this shit and then people dump on them and they have to back track and say they were misunderstood, that they said one word wrong. They did not say anything wrong, it was exactly what they meant to say but they don't realize how it can move around the world with computers and cell phones etc. AND that is so F#%(in stupid.

The fact that stupid people like this are making and interpreting our laws does make me want to live somewhere else. Do other countries have such stupid people at the top or does the US have a corner on that market?

9. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

haaaa, I'll tell you first hand, intelligence has nothing to do with being a judge in texas. Impartiality doesn't have much to do with it, either.

And I'll tell you first hand that this:

"while he fears the resulting social unrest elsewhere in the country he thinks the neighborliness of west Texans will help Lubbock weather the financial storm."

Is a load of grade-A west texas bullshit. People pretend to be nice, and there's hippies about, but when the shit hits the fan there's a lot of reeeeallllly nasty selfish people, who will go out and try to take theirs. There's a wild-west complex. Which is ironic, because texas history is that of a bigoted southern state, texas just tried to rewrite themselves into the west after the rest of the west had grown up and moved on.

11. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Do you really believe the KKK, nazis, or aryans vote for Obama? Sheesh! The GOP is 98% white men. They were the ones that committed genocide on the REAL Americans (native Americans). They are the ones that won't allow equal pay for women. They are the ones that want to control women's genitals. They are the ones that hate equality for blacks, Muslims, Hispanics and women. Republicans are the ones that want to destroy Social Security and Medicare to make the elderly suffer. They want to destroy health care for all but the rich. They want to destroy public education to make America more stupid. They want to destroy welfare, to throw single mothers and their children out on the street. Republicans are mean and ugly. They are the party of hate.

But yeah, you're right. There probably is a few bigots in the liberal party, a few. But that's a lot different than the party that is mostly hate filled bigots. Liberals have been fighting to protect the native Americans, blacks, women, children, Hispanics, and the elderly. The GOP only cares about the rich and the war machine. Wake up and smell the coffee.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

do you really believe those are the only bigots? sheesh!

how ironic.

13. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

You really need to read more than just what you want to see, sheesh.

14. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

This is false. The Indian Rmoval Act (Trail of Tears) was a product of the democratic party. The GOP wasn't in existence yet, but was formed not long after, mostly as an opposition to the Indian removal (genocide), and Slavery that was being pushed by democrats.

I like your spirit rj, but I feel that you are often blinded by your own bigotry. This kind of narrowmindedness can be very dangerous, no matter which side of the fence you're on.

To use your own quote: "There's never been a 'know it all' who did."

As for the origonal topic: stupid people are stupid. This judge is one of those people. You find a lot of these folks near where I live, mostly outside of the city.

A civil war today seems practically impossible. Our society is too integrated today to be able to gather enough people to support it. And most of us realize that it's the politicians and corperate crooks at the top that is the enemy.....not our 'neighbors.'

Besides.....I'd feel safe to say that 90% of these assholes who are calling for a Civil War are all talk, with no balls to actually put their own life on the line for their cause.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i saw that, but it was trumped by everything else you've said that contradicted it. and there's a lot more than a few bigoted democrats. sheesh.

16. CasualViewer

CasualViewer Member

Okay Texas Judge. Don't vote for Obama. Vote the republicans back in power and then watch what's left of the US fall to pieces

17. barefootboi

barefootboi Member

I started reading this thread thinking how scary it was that someone of power could be so blind. But then I see people comment on it with the same blindness. It makes me sad for people as a whole :(

18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tom Head,huh? Do I really have to spell out what would be a better first name for him? I think not.

19. Tyrsonswood

20. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Just by the way...... in a matter of a few years the GOP and dem's literally switched places..... In effect, they just traded names.

Texas was a democrat stronghold, republicans where unheard of, now it's the opposite. But they have the exact same positions.