Prepping morphine sulfate ER for rectal administration

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Pillowpantslol, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol Member

I've got some generic 15mg ER morphine sulfates that I want to prep for rectal use with a 10 ML rig. They do gel up when put in water. Should I just crush, add water, stir? Or is there so elaborate method I need to use? I will prob start off with 45-60mg.

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Here is a step-by-step procedure that I found on another forum. I don't know if it will work with ER morphine or not.

In case I missed anything, here's the link. The procedure is about 10 posts down the page. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/482496-How-to-plug-morphine

3. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

I think the question really should be, can you break the lock on ER Morphine. Id go to a Morphine forum and ask, during my time here, most who have done Morphine were not on ER! If you find out how to get out from under the ER, the above inst. will work no problem!

4. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

The guide posted above tells you all you need to know pretty much. Enjoy your high! ER morphine is my favorite of all the opiates I've tried. Has the longest legs!