50mg DMT

Discussion in 'DMT' started by peacegrow, Aug 22, 2012.

1. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

It's been a little while since I've had a full blown DMT experience. Last night's is one I will remember.

I had about 50gm in my DMT pipe (which was packed weeks ago), and it looked fluffy and almost snow white. Each hit out of a glass, Chinese-style water pipe was very light, almost clear. I was a little worried that I wasn't getting anything, but by the third hit I knew I had. I was able to force in one more hit even though I was already hallucinating.

Things were a litlte rocky. I had had some of the symptoms of a anxiety attack when I finally decided that I was going to smoke the DMT, so I went though most of what could go wrong and how to deal. It helped slow my heart rate, and got me ready to smoke. But, the DMT still got the better of me at first.

The white louver door in front of me turned into a complex, 3-dimensional set of pipes, and then things went down hill for a few seconds. There was some kind of being morphing out of the wall that seemed to be controlling me...or at least directing me in a way that seemed like I had to follow the rules or I would suffer. It started as a bulge in the wall near a light switch, which seemed significant because of an electrical feel to the wall which peaked in the area of the being. It then morphed into an electified head. There were no words. It was more as if the being was physically encouraging me.

The commands were mostly related to some kind of change in my breathing pattern and subtle changes in my posture. At least that's what I remember, however insignificant it may seem. I felt like I was being controlled briefly, and it made me think I was losing my mind. Like a voice talking to me and telling me what to do.

So...then I'm sitting on the floor still (had planned on lying down, but never got around to it until later), and I'm thinking...hmm...this is a bad trip. So, I'm thinking through a few things to turn it around. When I closed my eyes, I saw the most beautiful, cartoonish, geometric shapes, but I still wasn't fully enjoying it. Mostly I was saying to myself: "just let it go, don't fight it." But then I thought, the trip actually is bad, it's not that I'm fighting it.

Right after that thought, I started to have a very nice mood lift, and snapped out of it. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be taken away by the beautiful geometric patterns until they slowly faded away.

Even though there was a period where I was feeling like I was having a bad trip, it was really epic. There wasn't a big visual component, although that was fantastic. I think it was a little bit lacking on the visual side because I kept my eyes open most of the time, I think.

In general, I'd say it was pretty awesome in the full sense of the word. It really had a stong impact on me and seemed like it lasted a long time. Even with the short DMT duration in standard time, it had the same feel of a long trip with a beginning, a middle, and an end.

I had been thinking about smoking some DMT for a while, and just bought some weed last night, so one thing led to another...

About a half hour after this experience, while still feeling the initial dose, but far from peaking, I took a few more hits. I tried to get everything left over in the pipe, not only from this time, but others. I was able to get a few decent hits and had a standard CEV extravaganza, but nothing huge.

I only have a little bit of extracted DMT left. My plan is to save the rest until I'm tripping. I plan to trip at home sometime soon.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

sounds like a rich experience. i notice that i get almost no visuals with eyes open. and if i wait to long to close my eyes, i might miss the most intense visuals.

so you smoked weed first, and then DMT? was it ONLY DMT in the pipe, or weed too?
    i don't think i'd want to smoke DMT once i'm decently high on weed. there have been a few times when i thought of smoking DMT when i was out of weed (probably a terrible idea), but most times, getting high on some weed makes me content with that high, don't "need" another one.

which psychedelic would you most like to try DMT on?

that bit about being physically influenced, or controlled...i can relate to that, but i'm not quite sure how exactly

3. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I had been smoking weed earlier in the night, and it relaxed me to the point of wanting to do the DMT. Usually the first night I have weed, after not having it for a while, it is very nice. If my friend with the weed had left earlier, I probably would have tripped too.

First night weed seems like it goes really nicely with DMT. Sometimes burnt out weed smoking puts a damper on things, but since I hadn't smoked for a while, it helped.

I just put DMT in the pipe with a bunch of screens under it. The bowl is shapped in a way that I can tilt it sideways and suck the heat from the flame over the DMT which ends up in the side of the bowl. When it works, it works really well. There are times when it doesn't vaporize prefectly.

The more I think about this the more I think it was completely insane. I have no idea what the hell was going through my mind. I have never had anything anywhere near this close to something I'd call an "entity" with DMT. It's getting further and further away in my memory, but it just felt like I had to sit up in attention and breathe a certain way, and it was somehow related to his electic head coming out of the wall. If that's not completely insane, I don't know what is.

It really made me feel sad when I realized how insane my mind had been, while still peaking on DMT.

4. porkstock41

well don't be sad. that's what DMT is supposed to do.

i felt a similar reaction at least once with DMT. i sat up straighter in my chair and changed the way i was breathing. MAYBE i was just trying to get a good deep breath of oxygen, but it felt like something strongly suggested that i do it.
    maybe that was my internal voice commanding my brain??

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

damn you oxygen..

6. porkstock41

i think CO2 would be the more likely "commander"
    since i think that the concentration of CO2 in your blood is how your body knows if it needs to breathe more rapidly

7. Octopus.Tenticals

Octopus.Tenticals Member

Sounds like a righteous breakthrough trip man!

8. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

The cool thing about a DMT trip is that everything happens for such a short amount of time that when you get a bad feeling it's already in your past by the time you realize what's happening. I also can never imagine getting 'used to' a DMT trip in the same way one can become comfortable with an LSD or a mushroom trip.