I love oxycontin dealers/I hate heroin dealers.

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Tw1zZ, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Tw1zZ

Tw1zZ Member

I've been off the forums for quite some time now (was first using the name of twizz420 since May 2006) and so because most of you probably haven't been around long enough to know me, I'm just going to let you know a little about my opiate history before I go into my rant.

Basically, when I was about 15 I first started popping a couple T3's whenever I would smoke bud, mainly on the weekends. By the time I turned 17 I found out about percs. Shortly after, I found out that someone I knew had somehow gotten a pharmacy bottle full of about 200 percs, and they didn't take any, so I took the entire bottle for myself (why let them sit there til they expire?)

That basically kicked off my main addiction to opiates. I went (basically overnight) from taking 5-10mg orally on the weekends to taking 20-25mg insufflated within about 3 months. Then, I came across oxycontin and hydromorphone and morphine at about 18. I had a friend whose mom had cancer and was prescribed 80's but refused to take them but she kept filling her prescriptions anyways so my friend would take them and sell them to me for only $5 per 80mg pill. I kept the habit going at around 30-35mg insufflated maybe 4 days a week until I had a mental breakdown in the last month of Grade 12 and was sent to the psych ward for attempted suicide.

I got clean while in the hospital and spent 3 weeks there and when I got out I felt great - like I had just given a new chance to live. About a year later, I began working in telemarketing and inbound customer service, and I moved out of my parent's house and got an apartment with one of my friends (non-drug user, loved beer but definitely not an alchy).

A couple months after moving there, I got back into oxycontin again since it was still semi-cheap ($25 per 80mg) and the euphoria and generally good feeling helped me to sell more and talk more openly with customers who had problems. I was quickly up to 40mg insufflated a day everyday.

Shortly after this, my roommate decided he didn't want to live there anymore and just sort of left without taking any of his shit or letting me know what was going on and left me to pay the rent and bills (which I barely had enough for the first time) and soon it was too much for me to maintain my oxy habit AND paying rent and bills so I moved back in with my parents.

A couple months after moving back in with my parents, I was up to 80mg per day to stave off withdrawls and was trying to inject myself on a few occasions in an effort to make my oxy last (since it was now up to $40 per 80mg pill at best). I ended up closing my life savings which had about $2200 in it and spent almost all of it on pills within about 3 days (I don't remember how I spent it all so fast and did so many pills but I remember it took me 3 days to spend it all).

A couple weeks later, I ran out of opiates for a few days for the first time ever and I ended up confessing my addiction to someone close, who decided I needed help. After trying to kick cold-turkey for 2 days, I felt like it would never end and decided to go on Methadone. That was almost 3 years ago now.

Up until the past few weeks, I had stuck to my methadone program pretty steadily, until an old friend moved back to town and told me how he could get heroin and how it was so much better than oxycontin. So, I decided to try it out.

So FINALLY, here's my rant -

All of the oxycontin dealers I've ever met have always been pretty chill and generally seemed like nice people. I never got a fake pill, and one of my dealers even showed me a few of the fake 80's he got so I would know what to watch out for if I was ever offered some.

However, all of the heroin dealers I've met (so far) have been extremely sketchy, overcharge me, and then give me short counts to boot. I hate it. I wish they never switched to this oxyneo shit so that I could at least get fucked up without worrying about getting ripped off. I paid $275 for what I was told was a gram this weekend and so I bought a new .00 scale and it came up to about .55 altogether. Fucking prick.

Anyone else find that heroin dealers are just plain assholes, whereas oxy dealers are generally nice people caught in a bad situation?

2. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

I hate heroin its the devils dandruff..ive never tyred the shit but i know enough about the dealers.they are the low life. herion is shit. are you still on methadone

3. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

such a sad story...hope it all works out. Just goes to show what this drug can do

4. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Funny, I was thinking about you the other day. (Which may seem weird because I only really lurk in opiate land and almost never post)

I was reading an article in the Star about how the neoxy didn't do shit to curb abuse. It just left patients with one less tool for coping and it's bringing heroin dealers to small towns and ODs have gone up. All for the sake of trying to curb addicts....yeah, great job there. Another total fail on the 'War Against Drugs'

5. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

Meanwhile American soldiers occupy poppy fields so they can produce more heroin.

6. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

lol what up twizz remember me? ne way that sucks dude you got totally ripped off theres cities in CT were I live were I can get a gram of good dope for 80$ wtf 275$ for .5 thats crazy. Just stick to the methadone man I have a similar story as you getting on methadone at a young age unfortunately i got locked up for 90 days a year ago and had to kick in jail now im off that shit still ne way dude I've found some cool white kid herione dealers who have good shit and are legit and good people there just sick and some asshole non-junkie dealers who just care about cash its like anything man you cant say one race of people are good and one are bad its not that black and white.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so heroin dealers are a race of people now? :)

8. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

More like an archetype of sketchiness.

9. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Funny you should say this, most people I've known to sell oxies are pretty damn nice people... H on the other hand... And to comments above: if you have the will to quit, YOU will find the way. My quitting tool was more oxycontin, lol!

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Oxy people have less ability to be sketchy.

Sometimes there's a bit more accountibility. The people are not as desperate, because they have money, so their habit is not underwater.

Heroin is not meant to be better than oxy, it's meant to be cheaper. The chemical may be slightly better suited to serious injected abuse, but mostly it's not caught up at the perscription bottleneck and it's easy to cut.

If you want opiates get a script, or grow your own. If you want to kick it man up and/or do ibogaine. (not to imply that ibogaine doesn't take balls..... or that it's a silver bullet.)

11. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

i love d dealers, theyre always around, and usually good.

12. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

we are lucky in NJ

13. ChromeHound

ChromeHound Member

I was still an active addict when you were around Twiz. You and kilo I believe. Glad to know your alive. Wishing you a safe life bro.

14. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

same

15. Tw1zZ

Tw1zZ Member

Yeah, I remember most of you for sure... And I would certainly class heroin dealers as an "archetype of sketchiness" lol that's basically spot-on.

But yeah, I just feel like my life is never going to change - like I've done so much damage to myself that my brain chemistry will never fix itself. I know being on methadone isn't exactly going clean, but I thought that it would at least feel like being clean.

Instead, meth has screwed me up even worse. For some reason, it makes me sort of shake uncontrollably (I say "sort-of" because it's not like shivering, it's like involuntary muscle spasms) and it just gets worse the more I think about it. Lots of my friends and family don't like to be around me anymore because of it (they say it's not that, but I know it just from the way they look at me when they notice it's happening).

I hate what I've done to myself and I know that my addiction caused it but the only way I know how to soothe the pain is by taking more opiates. And so the vicious circle continues...

16. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

Newark baby OW!!!! ha ha

But seriously, they are most definitely some down sides to that sort of "convenience". For instance, a fast growing habit, blowing tons of money, getting into other equally as hard drugs (ie: crack), and the most obvious being having to go into terrible neighborhoods to buy your drugs, not to mention being whitey in that part of town is something cops tend to take notice to.

I must say tho, making this sort of blanket statement saying that pill dealers are some how less sketchy than heroin dealers is just plain stupid. After all, any pill dealer I"ve ever met was just as strung out-if not more than I was, and they kind of sucked at what they did (meaning sell pills). Besides the fact that they are probably some suburban piss-ant that sells out of their parents house or what have you, and having to just drive somewhere in town as apposed to driving to the ghetto, I can honestly say I hate dealing with pill dealers. At least from my experience, when i've dealt with the dope man, it's a 2 min phone call and an even quicker deal. 1-2-3-get the fuck outa there!

17. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Very true words indeed. I agree with you on that sentiment. MAJORITY of pill dealers ive dealt with, and there has been a lot, are strung the hell out on there stuff.

In some of the more 'hood' areas the runners who sell the hard drugs, (ie. coke, heroin, crack) do NOT do the drugs themselves. This could be because of some gang rules/regulations OR they are just living out the saying, "never get high on your own supply". :)

18. Tboney

Tboney Member

I hear ya! I was aheroin addict for 15 years... It will get worse! I was never able to get off of it until I went to long term treatment.. Dont use methadone its harder to kick than dope! I got off using buprenorphine.. specifically suboxone.. Now its been 9 years clean from any opiate.. only psychedelics for me!! Best of luck!

19. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Nah, in my experience, pill hustlers are among the worst dealers that sell illegal substances. The heroin dealers I've met were always much nicer and reasonable people. Then again, the pill dealers are usually white and heroin dealers usually hispanic, so backwards racism.

20. 1:11

1:11 Member

Agree.
    But we live in areas where the dealers are Professionals.
    i'm suspecting these folks are buying from other users.