Pubic hair shaving

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by smad, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

So your pubes look like a cricket pitch.....

2. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

I've been shaving my cock, balls, and crotch since around 1996.
    For years I had a Hitler, but now I shave everything.

As for women, the hair collects sweat, urine, bacteria, discharge, etc., then ferments. It depends on how conscientious she is about hygiene. If she cleans really well with baby wipes throughout the day, she probably will still be fresh. A shaved pussy doesn't collect odor as easy. It's just cleaner smelling, especially if she is conscientious about hygiene

3. MoonManMSP

MoonManMSP Guest

I shave on special occaisions and manscape regularly (including chest hair, my great grandpa was the swedish chef from the muppets).

Wifey was a swimmer and thinks pubic hair is "gross" so she shaves too.

If you have never had sex with a woman when you are both freshly shaved, I would really reccomend it, so deep, so slippery, and you can actually FEEL each others skin intensely.

It rocks

4. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

completely clean shaven or a Hitler patch. balls and crotch are smooth since 1995

5. Eztimers

Eztimers Member

When I met my wife she is a regular shaver of the pubes. I ask her if my hair down there bothered her.
    She said no, but in the way a woman really means YES.
    So after I shave my face I started on the thicket. WOW what a hassle, the first time is!! Now, it's buzz the face, then buzz the little fireman and cohorts.
    I'll not go back to the thicket, it gets a bit longish and I hate the feeling.

6. MissVixy

MissVixy Guest

I don't believe there is anything unhygienic about pubic hair, like a beard its a matter of personal aesthetic taste or the way you like it to feel ;). If the person hasn't had a little wash, with or without pubic hair, there is going to be a smell and taste that wont be to pleasant.

Also to the people who are loving women, how to you feel about the little red spots shaving leaves behind, is that really preferable to bush?

Personally I like a nicely trimmed bush on the front and shaved underneath for the slippery feel! There is nothing nicer than getting indulgent and using some conditioner on your short ones, plus when you get bored you can give them a little stroke! Ahh lovley!

7. Marebare

Marebare Member

I don't think Hitler has pubic hair now.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

( - ) <<<<< hitlers pubic hair

9. LisAnd

LisAnd Member

Trim but not in a shape, same as wife. looks and feels so much better

10. lickshots

lickshots Member

I try to avoid shaving, I can't stand the itchiness and razor bumps after shaving. I prefer to get a full Brazilian wax, smoothness lasts sooo much longer and it's not uncomfortable when it starts to grow back. For guys, I prefer trimmed but not completely bare.

11. GAP

GAP Member

Me: once a week full on naval/pubes area, balls, and anal area, cant live without having it like that, and the wife loves it.

Wife: usually always trims the pubes short and sometimes in a shape, and always shaved her pussy, but recently i have developed a fetish for her to be full on hairy and she is liking not having to shave and put up with the "sand paper" feeling all the time.

she is filipino, but isnt one of the real hairy ones, she doesnt grow hair down her thighs and have it seen when wearing nickers or her bikini like lots of other women do.

12. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

The lot, have been for years, couldnt ever imagine having hair down below.

13. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

Completely smooth can't imagine ever having hair anywhere

1 person likes this.
  14. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

I keep hair on my chest and legs. Bald is beautiful and fun

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I shave my scrotum, penis hairs on the shaft & the area around the penis base, stomach & chest (sometimes both or just one or neither) & have shaven my anal area as well before.
    I sometimes shave the top & inside area of my legs just around the groin area.
    Makes it all look pre puberty .

16. stoat69

stoat69 Member

Me and my wife both shave totally, and have for years. We just prefer the way it looks and feels. I totally agree with the naked slippery feel of skin on skin. Plus when I get to show my cock to others, men & women, so far they have all approved.

17. nudist60

nudist60 Member

1 person likes this.
  18. KissMeI'mIrish

KissMeI'mIrish Guest

I shave mine all the way to the skin

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is there something else you could shave it to?

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I guess he could just shave it half off or something... like halfway.

No clue why he'd want to do that but yea, guess he could.