What breast size do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by smad, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

B to C is perfect for me. Not too big or small.

2. ihateblueballs

ihateblueballs Member

I think breasts are sexy, but i am not one that obsesses on the size! I am more of an ass guy!

3. Sazzles

Sazzles Member

I'm a FF.

4. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Unimportant to me. As long as they are there, that's all that matters.

5. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

my wife is an A which are gorgeous. I love smaller boobs.

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ughh

7. LittleLionMan318

LittleLionMan318 Guest

I've always been a fan of smaller breasts, B cups is the perfect size for me,

8. Marebare

Marebare Member

I'm a good solid C cup on a petite frame - I think they're pretty awesome, if I may say so, firm and substantial. And they are all natural.

9. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

All of them.

I don't know how to post a link to Youtube, but go there and watch Rodney Carrington's Show Them To Me live. It's brilliant. And you get to see boobs.

:)

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

just copy the URL and paste in the the reply box here, and it should automatically embed.

11. justayounggirl12

justayounggirl12 Member

I'm a C32 and I've been ok with it. I'm not very big. I'm just extremely small it seems enough for me when I was young they seemed heavy on my back but as long as I'm my heaviest weight I'm ok. People act like it's too big for my size. Like I have implants. If I did they would look a whole lot better than they do symmetrically. I've always wanted DD's but I guess I can't complain...

12. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

I agree :sunny:

13. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

A right here with a big booty I'm saying that because I've always felt very uncomfortable about my breasts being so small and just payed attention about my ass thinking that men just want breasts i know im married but im still a female that sometimes worries about what other men say about me. now that I read these comments from you all it make me feel much more comfortable with my little tatitas thanks!

14. matchesrulezu

matchesrulezu Member

I'm an A cup. Small framed body. Instead of getting boobs, I got an ass.

Some guys have told me that my ass makes up for my chest (or lack of). And I've also been told by a guy, to my face, that I should take some of the filling in my ass and put it on my chest because my boobs were too small.

So I'm not really sure what to think of my breast size. lol.

15. justayounggirl12

justayounggirl12 Member

I've actually thought of like if I got utt enhancement if maybe I could use the fat out of my boobs for my butt. Mostly I'm actually ok being small though with ig oobs but I've always valued curves which I lack like none other on the ottom half. So yeah...

16. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Breast size really doesn't matter to me.

I think my only preference is reasonable symmetry...like if on breast is a size a while the other is a size d that might freak me a little. But it would have to be that level of a difference to be an issue.

I'm more selective on physical features when it comes to the face, ass, and pussy and the response they get to touch. You could also count natural body scent as a physical feature too...and hiding that under chemical perfumes work against women who want to impress me.

But overall personality is a huge factor even more so now than in my late teens.

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Many of us guys just prefer woman with small breasts to large ones. I don't see any advantages to woman having big breasts? Small breasts are just as sexy. Their nippples can still be aroused no matter how small the breast is? My wife has A cup breasts as well & they suit her slim body size.
    If she had large breasts, they would possibly cause back pain or would look oversized & not in proportion to her slim body.
    When you say you got an ass instead of larger breasts, does that mean it's nice & curvy or it just shows more shape than your breasts?

18. matchesrulezu

matchesrulezu Member

I guess curvy. Instead of developing breasts, I developed an ass. My genetic code directed the fatty tissue or whatever to collect in my butt instead of on my chest. So I'm more likely to attract ass guys.

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Even thou you say 'instead of developing breasts' & you say you wear an A cup bra - so you must have something for your bra to either cover or hold in place? So you aren't exactly completely flat on top. So you still have breasts that certain guys would like to see & touch. I don't even know if there are smaller cups than A's (?) - for either young teens / women ? Maybe A's are the smallest you can buy?
    If you have nice butt cheeks as well (?) or your ass curves / protrudes out from your lower back a few inches or more (?) - you are luckier than my wife - her's are very flat - her butt is near level with her lower back & barely protrudes out at all.
    So you still have a nice body (top & bottom) going by your comments! My wife use to have these measurements - years ago - breasts 32 A cup, waist 27, hips 37. Maybe a bit less in places now thou? But still has a nice looking waistline with nice inwards curves just between her hips & bust line. So thats another nice feature of her body.
    Her boobs are an A cup & I like them as they are - even if she had B cups breasts, they would not make her look oversized - body proportion wise.

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Large breasts do nothing at all for me sexually - thats why I prefer small ones instead.
    Just nice & small so I can cup one of them in my hands & not needing 2 hands to hold a large one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.